Final_Vent

YGO General Finance Thread (ask questions about shit here)

Nate1080    1231

Debunk aboutta go nuts IMO.

Why? Is there something I'm missing?

Off the top of my head, Monarchs and Kozmo. This is just a guess.

DaX    178
What's the expected price of Utopia the Lightning?? Might raid Barnes & Noble tomorrow.
  • Upvote 1

timmytlaa    59

Debunk aboutta go nuts IMO.

Why? Is there something I'm missing?

could also be because of Phantom Knights

Mr Dragon    312

What's the expected price of Utopia the Lightning?? Might raid Barnes & Noble tomorrow.

A few dollars cheaper than whatever the manga costs? It's pretty improbable that it'd be any more. 

Nate1080    1231
$10 on coreTCG. Good, in demand, manga promos from what I remember are usually around $10 on release. Absolute Zero is a good example that comes to mind.

Everywhere else that I saw is almost $15-$20.

best way to shift my collection just want shot of everything, . but not going to go for these low ' oh you are selling up so you sell for like 1/5th the value' nonsense.

anduril38    358

best way to shift my collection just want shot of everything, . but not going to go for these low ' oh you are selling up so you sell for like 1/5th the value' nonsense.

Ebay probably, if you try local or Online/FB trading groups you'll likely get offered 30-40% of market value which I'm sure isn't what you want. 

boots88    124

It depends what's in it.

ralfiano    43

So a while ago I remember a guy asking about the price for the corrected 1st ed mfc dark paladin and the general consensus was that they were rare and so the seller could ask for w.e they wanted,

but is it worth anymore more than $500 realistically? cus I struggle to see it being worth that much but then also I'm not that sure and was looking for some opinions on it

So a while ago I remember a guy asking about the price for the corrected 1st ed mfc dark paladin and the general consensus was that they were rare and so the seller could ask for w.e they wanted,

but is it worth anymore more than $500 realistically? cus I struggle to see it being worth that much but then also I'm not that sure and was looking for some opinions on it

iirc i have a friend who had Cased Dark Paladins , will give him a ask

• Upvote 1

ralfiano    43

Thanks I appreciate it

Matt Bishop    2377

I find it hard to believe it is worth >$100.

boots88    124

I find it hard to believe it is worth >$100.

They have sold for $70 in the past.

But prices for nostalgia bait have been rising to ridiculous levels for the past year. This card is more or less only going to be found in NA and the amount in circulation is tiny.

Suuwo    647

I think it's best to wait for the gold versions of kozmo stuff to come out before deciding

boots88    124

Is it worth picking up kozmo stuff, or are they likely to get hurt by the banlist?

We can't predict what will be banned lol

Disregarding the banlist, 1-3 weeks after Premium Gold 3 will be the best time to pick up Kozmo or BA.

brighteyes    2150

Dark Magician support and it supports the Eye of Timeaus also skyrocketing.

boots88    124

Dark Magician support and it supports the Eye of Timeaus also skyrocketing.

Not really.

The dragons of legend stuff has risen about $10-15 since the support was announced, that's not exactly skyrocketing and their price tags make perfect sense. This stuff was short printed and is 2 years old.

Everything else has multiple reprints and even the 1st Ed. high rarity stuff isn't changing hands that much or even risen that much.

Blacklisted    1330

OTS Pack repritns

ulti: vanitys fiend, bountiful artemis, dark law

super: joker, monkeyboard, lizardraw, typhoon, droll/lock, guitartle, dinoster, iron wall, patreulia, anti spell

common: advance zone, cyber dragon nova, mage power, michael lgihtsworn, white stoen of legend, zombie warrior, skull servant, battle warrior, mezuki, summoning curse, monster gate, allure of darkness, flying c, offerings to the doomed