orangeeyes

A card from the anime

»orangeeyes    11863

Chaos End Ruler -Ruler of the Beginning and the End-

Attribute LIGHT

Types Warrior/Effect

Level 10

ATK/DEF 3500/2000

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can banish 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Special Summon. You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish all cards in your opponent's hand, on your opponent's side of the field, and in your opponent's Graveyard, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card banished by this effect

1z5q6o7.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ThatOneGuy    2005

This seems very appropriate in that "worst is yet to come" thread.

Sanjura    6663

I thought the OP was trollan, but apparently not. :(

Wiki says it's in Zexal 11.

Crutches    772

As long as it's a secret rare and at one, it's balanced imo

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Storm Wolf    1205

This card only appears for a short moment from a news scene in the Anime that talked about a powerful deck kept inside of a museum like Yugi's deck from GX. If this card ever gets released in the TCG/OCG, it will look completely different if Konami does not want to kill the game. Damn this card would make Chaos Emperor Dragon shit itself. Lightsworn would be Tier 0 if this had the same exact effect.

ilblud91    5
Damn this card would make Chaos Emperor Dragon shit itself.

Oh, come on, you know requiring very specific materials balances out the effect.

Just like DAD requiring exactly three DARKs made it balanced.

Please don't let this card be printed with anything close to this effect.

»Pharaoh Atem    15768

I watched ZeXal 11.

I deliberately DIDN'T POST ABOUT THIS CARD because I didn't want people to know about it - after my initial "oh god damn it" reaction on AIM, I decided people shouldn't be pushed to be concerned.

That said:

the Japanese text listed doesn't make it a nomi. The wikia's current translation is an improper edit of my own work - I'm fixing it now.

werteyop    93

The effect is obviously broken but it hardly "kills the game" if it's actually made exactly like this imo. A deck packing these would be very inconsistent I mean a deck full of light warriors and dark fiends is hardly going to be consistent or even very good and you are then relying on seeing this for it to be worthwhile not to mention Warning/Bottomless will just be held until this is dropped.

Lightsworn certainly wouldn't be "tier 0" if this was made outside of possible poc uses this would see minimal play alot like the Sky Scourge's, comparing it to DAD is also pretty stupid imo getting 3 darks in the grave is hardly difficult and there are loads of great dark cards making a deck running DAD not rely on DAD as it's main win condition like a deck running 3 of these would be imo.

• Downvote 26

Lauren    510

As long as it's a secret rare and at one, it's balanced imo

It would be more balanced if it was a Sneak Preview card since everybody would have it. lol

• Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15768

Well, this thread just killed my expectations for ever respecting any DGz duelist ever again

• Upvote 2

XeroHiro    65

The effect is obviously broken but it hardly "kills the game" if it's actually made exactly like this imo. A deck packing these would be very inconsistent I mean a deck full of light warriors and dark fiends is hardly going to be consistent or even very good and you are then relying on seeing this for it to be worthwhile not to mention Warning/Bottomless will just be held until this is dropped.

Lightsworn certainly wouldn't be "tier 0" if this was made outside of possible poc uses this would see minimal play alot like the Sky Scourge's, comparing it to DAD is also pretty stupid imo getting 3 darks in the grave is hardly difficult and there are loads of great dark cards making a deck running DAD not rely on DAD as it's main win condition like a deck running 3 of these would be imo.

Don't be an idiot.

This effect WOULD kill the game. If there's a Broken effect that's disgusting beyong belief, PEOPLE WILL PLAY IT. What, it summon conditions are VERY specific? PEOPLE WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT EASY TO SUMMON!

If there's a way, people will find it, and people WILL abuse it. Don't be an idiot and say that the conditions make it something that wouldn't break the game.

And according to the text, you can't respond to it's special summoning. So... warning/BTH/Solemn saywutnao?

ONLY way this card could have ANY semblance of non-broken-ness is if it's summoning condition was like..... so utterly rediculous. Like, RFG 1 of every type, of specific attributes. Like Fire Rock, Dark Fiend, Light Warrior, Earth Beast-Warrior, etc. etc.

Even then, people will still find a way to make it broken. Hopefully this card never sees the light of day.

Consaonance    13

So, which good light warrriors and dark fiend so we have?

The first that came up in my mind was Jain and Caius.

Oh, and this is the most ridiculous card i've ever seen. If your opponent have a total of 9 or more cards in his hand, his sida of the field and in his graveyard you'll win the duel.

Morleh    1143
ONLY way this card could have ANY semblance of non-broken-ness is if it's summoning condition was

PhantomofChaosGLAS-EN-SR.jpg

Duh.

So, which good light warrriors and dark fiend so we have?

The first that came up in my mind was Jain and Caius.

Oh, and this is the most ridiculous card i've ever seen. If your opponent have a total of 9 or more cards in his hand, his sida of the field and in his graveyard you'll win the duel.

The card itself is a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster, so... that's already 2 cards (not including the one you're Summoning, of course).

• Upvote 6

Pking    147

Tour Guide from the Underworld, Sangan, Garoth, D.D. Warrior Lady....

werteyop    93

Yeah I knew I would get negged for that post, I actually didn't see the can't respond to the summon of this card which makes it really broken and alot more playable.

• Downvote 12

pretty balanced. it isn't level 8 so no trade-in shenanigans, very hard way to summon him, and pretty high cost to use effect.

This card makes DGZ's create a cards seem balance.

If this card comes out into the game, I am so making a Fenrir deck. Fenrir run over Emmersblade, Main Phase 2 Banish my opponent's cards, GG? Yata Lock 2.0