orangeeyes

A card from the anime

I know it hits yourself I was looking for something to compare it to. Obviously this card is easier to summon than Norleras and has a really broken effect which i've consistently said so have no idea why i've been negged so hard, I was just saying it isn't as broken as everyone was making out but having later seen the Obelisk effect it's actually really broken and shouldn't be made.

And yes Morleh that does make a difference look at that list of the best monsters that would be played in this deck they hardly have fantastic synergy meaning in alot of games you would be relient on drawing this and if it isn't a guarenteed drop that only Veiler stops then it's basically just a solid tier 2 deck that sacks people.

I don't understand how you can defend a card that whose summon cannot be responded too and an effect that completely wipes the opponent's hand/field and graveyard for pretty much 1000lp. A Card that makes Chaos Emperor Dragon (a banned card) look like diarrhea compared to it.

Obelisk's greatest strength is its inability to be targeted by effects and it's summon Immunity. And for what? a normal tribute consisting of 3 monsters. Imo, the cost balances the effect (even when there's a deck that produces that amount of tribute fodder)

Think! before you post. There is absolutely no justification for such a card

• Upvote 1

Zee.    15

Yeah, this isn't bad.

Nothing broken or anything.

Not one sided.

Dango    824

They will print this......... and we will see a format of "get this fucker out fast as humanly possible or lose" it will aslo be a secret and will be 200+

+scuzzlebutt    23495

they should make this one of the worlds prize cards that you cant play in real duels

• Upvote 2

Morleh    1143

I know it hits yourself I was looking for something to compare it to. Obviously this card is easier to summon than Norleras and has a really broken effect which i've consistently said so have no idea why i've been negged so hard, I was just saying it isn't as broken as everyone was making out but having later seen the Obelisk effect it's actually really broken and shouldn't be made.

And yes Morleh that does make a difference look at that list of the best monsters that would be played in this deck they hardly have fantastic synergy meaning in alot of games you would be relient on drawing this and if it isn't a guarenteed drop that only Veiler stops then it's basically just a solid tier 2 deck that sacks people.

First off, you're a fucking moron. Second, Lightsworn.

werteyop    93

Fucking hell i'm not trying to defend this card I have no idea how my posts have been so badly misinterpreted. I have always said this card is BROKEN, this card should not be made as the effect is just stupid but with the current card pool it really would be a tier 2 deck that sacks people. In a ls version you'd be having to run multiple Jain/Ehren/Garoth/POC/Beckoning Light which will of course get you wins but i'm not convinced this would be all that consistent but would certainly stop people from topping events that's all I was saying.

• Downvote 3

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

I have always said this card is BROKEN, this card should not be made as the effect is just stupid but with the current card pool it really would be a tier 2 deck that sacks people.

The entire problem with your perspective is that when a fact about a card is "broken", no other facts are useful about it EXCEPT in attempts to make the card look good.

I'll explain "broken" to give my claim some context.

The word "broken" is a subjective term that people use for all sorts of overpowered things. The only way to use the term in a way that EVERYONE SMART agrees upon is by recognizing that "if something deserves a ban, either it is broken, or it alongside other stuff worth keeping legal is broken."

From that, we condense "broken" to mean, in an objective sense, nothing more than "deserves forbidding." That's it.

Now, then: when a card deserves forbidding, the ONLY REASON TO EVER SAY ANYTHING ELSE regarding its competitive status IS TO DEFEND IT FROM FORBIDDEN STATUS.

This is because deserving forbidden status is the WORST THING that can happen to a non-obsolete card - it essentially forces the card to the bottom of a bottomless pit. Every OTHER statement one can make about the card somehow REDEEMS IT, even if only slightly.

That's why we're hitting you hard - because going on about its interactions after confessing "it would deserve forbidding" is nothing but a defense to us.

• Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

I watched ZeXal 11.

I deliberately DIDN'T POST ABOUT THIS CARD because I didn't want people to know about it

I want you all to think about this.

I, the king of spreading YGO information to DGZ, deliberately HID something from you as long as I could.

werteyop    93

Ok I appreciate I could of definitly worded my comments better so at the risk of just being banned i'll shut up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»PJ    4183

Chaos End Ruler -Ruler of the Beginning and the End-

Attribute LIGHT

Types Warrior/Effect

Level 10

ATK/DEF 3500/2000

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can banish 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Special Summon. You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish all cards in your opponent's hand, on your opponent's side of the field, and in your opponent's Graveyard, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card banished by this effect

Notable LIGHT-Warriors:

-

Chaos End Master

D.D. Warrior Lady

Ehren, Lightsworn Monk

Elemental Hero Neos Alius

Elemental Hero Prisma

Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior

Jain, Lightsworn Paladin

Notable DARK-Fiends:

-

Dark Worlds

Infernities

Djinn ritual dudes

Caius, Battle Fader etc.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

Ok I appreciate I could of definitly worded my comments better so at the risk of just being banned i'll shut up.

How about you let me rephrase your comments?

"Sure, it takes a specific infrastructure to be usable, but that doesn't make a lick of difference in the end of things, because that infrastructure doesn't compensate for the effect."

All you needed to do is use the "good aspects" as a preface, and then hit hard at the end to make the "it should be banned" judgment the FINAL judgment.

We're not saying for you to shut up, we're saying for you to "be careful with what you say, otherwise you paint yourself as a moron." The things you said earlier weren't misinterpreted by your readers, so much as you thinking what you said meant things it didn't mean.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

Also, the only things holding Norleras back would be the conditions set upon what it needs in order to be Summoned. LIGHT Fairies aren't all that potent outside of builds devoted to themselves and themselves alone. LIGHT Warriors aren't nearly as selfish.

3DGoD    1689

GG's

Forlum    9162

Unlike (most) 5D's word-for-word card recreation, there have been quite a few instances of Zexal anime cards having their TCG counterparts nerfed, yes/no? (Aren't all the #'d XYZs way better in the show?)

Storm Wolf    1205

Unlike (most) 5D's word-for-word card recreation, there have been quite a few instances of Zexal anime cards having their TCG counterparts nerfed, yes/no? (Aren't all the #'d XYZs way better in the show?)

All the Number Xyz Monsters in the ZEXAL Anime cannot be destroyed in battle except by another Number Monster. Aero Shark is a lot better in the Anime because instead of only doing 100 damage per card removed from play, it does 400 damage for every card in your hand.

harig07    2058

In the land of the OCG

FutureFusionGLD2-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

Send Alius + whatever Dark Fiend you want for that Escuridão :(

• Upvote 4

Southsystem    3

The most balanced thing I can think of for the card is to remove the immunity, inflicting 100, and only affecting the whole field and both hands IMO. Or just putting it as a prize card that should never be used, EVER XD.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

You're naive as fuck if you think that somehow balances it for competitive play.

There are indeed some sorts of effects that ought never have a shot at being competitive. This is one of them. There are no exceptions to this; YGO by design cannot wisely make cards to handle such things.