Pengwan

Have A Question? Ask it here.

Morleh    1143

Is 40$ on an 1/e Ultra Solemn Warning a good deal right now?

That seems good. The cheapest one I can find in my area (California's prices are kinda expensive, though, since there's a lot of people here) are $50. eBay has one for $43, though.

harig07    2058

Whenever I try to load my YVD it just says "Run Time Error '9' : Subscript out of range" on the set file bit and then crashes. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it a couple of times and it's still not working. Any advice?

harig07    2058

The banlist updates itself once it comes into effect, so March 1st-ish will see an automatic update on YVD.

»PJ    4183

Whenever I try to load my YVD it just says "Run Time Error '9' : Subscript out of range" on the set file bit and then crashes. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it a couple of times and it's still not working. Any advice?

Uninstall, and then reinstall. When you're asked where to put your program files install YVD into "My Documents" or your desktop.

3DGoD    1689

I don't think I've seen what you're talking about at a tourney, but I guess you're talking about these "Playmat Protectors."

yes yes yes thankyou very much

Genoseid    102

Is there a web site selling Duel Terminal 4 singles? Ebay is not helpful.

pash    37

Ohai, I'm right now @ 5920 Hollywood bl , do you know any ygo store around here?

Help is very apprecciated, thx.

diciple    27

Thinking about getting back into the game. whats the cheapest deck to buy in terms of cost vs efficiency. Glads or gadget is what it seems like.

Also that 2+2 troll was rather shitty

»InfusionsCap    766

Thinking about getting back into the game. whats the cheapest deck to buy in terms of cost vs efficiency. Glads or gadget is what it seems like.

Also that 2+2 troll was rather shitty

Since you have to get Warnings basically no matter what, GB's or Gadgets probably are the cheapest options. Actually, if you want to try and use something that isn't too expensive you could build Frog Monarchs. That deck does not use Solemn Warning. Duality helps it, but you can get away with not having it IMO.

And yeah, the shitty 2+2 post reminds me of another equation...

Not funny + not funny = not fucking funny.

»Turkey    1515

Monarchs are the cheapest competitive deck by far at the moment... Machinas are like $500 @_@

»InfusionsCap    766

Monarchs are the cheapest competitive deck by far at the moment... Machinas are like $500 @_@

That much, really? Holy shit. :S

»Turkey    1515

That much, really? Holy shit. :S

Considering Warnings are 60 and Pots are 110-120, that's already 450-480

Final_Vent    2864

How much do the duelist league cards (the ones with different colored names) cost? I have a bunch of them and I can't find many up on ebay to compare to, but I know they are very valuable.

»slick    4668

How much do the duelist league cards (the ones with different colored names) cost? I have a bunch of them and I can't find many up on ebay to compare to, but I know they are very valuable.

They arent very much. Other than Bora, they're all $5 or less, usually a $1 each

»InfusionsCap    766

What are some good cards to use for a side deck? Mine needs a few more.

That kinda depends on what you are playing...

I'm playing a Lightsworn and am trying to make a Chaos deck too.

»InfusionsCap    766

Nobleman of Crossout, Chain Disappearance, Rivalry of Warlords/Gozen Match/Mask of Restrict (those three depend on what your deck type is,) Cyber Dragon, Kinetic Soldier/Puppet Plant (again, depends on the deck,) and MST/BTH (if they are not main decked) are the most common and "required" side deck options of the format. Regardless, I still need to know what you already have in your side deck before I can suggest things to round it out with.

• Upvote 1

Nobleman of Crossout, Chain Disappearance, Rivalry of Warlords/Gozen Match/Mask of Restrict (those three depend on what your deck type is,) Cyber Dragon, Kinetic Soldier/Puppet Plant (again, depends on the deck,) and MST/BTH (if they are not main decked) are the most common and "required" side deck options of the format. Regardless, I still need to know what you already have in your side deck before I can suggest things to round it out with.

I don't have a lot of options right now .. I'm currently running with the below.

1 Allure of Darkness

2 Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid

1 Dark Illusion

1 D.D. Crow

1 D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master

1 Dust Tornado

1 Gold Sarcophagus

2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

1 Mobius the Frost Monarch

1 Morphing Jar

1 My Body as a Shield

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Snipe Hunter

Regarding super Nimble Mega Hamster. When your beast monster is special summoned in face down defense position, if hamsters effect was activated during your main phase, can you flip summon your face down beast monster that turn or do you have to wait until your next turn?

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

The Turn Player cannot manually change a monster's Battle Position during a turn if during that turn

1) the Turn Player Summoned or Set it

2) the Turn Player declared its attack

3) the Turn Player manually changed its Battle Position

A Flip Summon is a manual change in both Battle Position and Face Orientation - Battle Position being ATK/DEF: Face Orientation being Face-up/Face-down. If you can't change a monster's Battle Position during a turn, this means you can't do part of what Flip Summoning is, meaning you can't Flip Summon that monster this turn.

So, it doesn't matter when Hamster is activated; the Turn Player will never be able to SS a monster via Hamster's effect and manually change the Summoned monster's Battle Position during the same turn. - meaning you're never Flip Summoning the monster SS'd by Hamster during the same turn.

• Upvote 1