Pengwan

Have A Question? Ask it here.

When my opponent has LADD on the field and I attempt to bring Glow-Up Bulb back and its effect is negated, can you keep using GUB's effect since it was negated or does that count as "using its effect once per duel" ?

different    56

How much is a win worth and at what rounds during a YCS? Like if someone offers to buy your win during round 4 of ycs. Might be interesting to hear the other rounds too.

• Upvote 1

»InfusionsCap    766

How much is a win worth and at what rounds during a YCS? Like if someone offers to buy your win during round 4 of ycs. Might be interesting to hear the other rounds too.

What a stupid question. Obviously it's worth however much it is worth to you and the other person at the time. There is no set rate for it, no guidelines, and you obviously want to get as much out of them as you can. It is important to remember though that it's highly illegal and against tournament policy to do that, so since you are running the risk of getting banned you also need to take into consideration how much partaking in that activity is worth to you if you were to get caught and banned.

brighteyes    2150

Anyone else having trouble siding against Miracle Heroes?

C~duB    30

Anyone else having trouble siding against Miracle Heroes?

No but its mainly because I run Macro/d-fissure at my locals just to fuck with everyone.

Dark Ritual    445

what should i do if i suspect that a judge is coaching my opponent?

can i,as a judge,help a player that wants to bluff a specific card?

example: i have a facedown solemn warning,i call a judge and ask him if i can activate "this card" during the attack declaration

also:

Does anyone know the specific date that T.G. Hyper Librarian is legal for competitive play?

Morleh    1143

Subscription promo's legality is very... random? I mean, the cards are sent to one's mail in a strange way (took me months to get my Dandylion/REDMD, friend got it weeks earlier than me, for example). I'd contact your tournament organizer if you're wondering.

Maybe it's May 1st? I wouldn't know.

»PJ    4183

Does anyone know the specific date that T.G. Hyper Librarian is legal for competitive play?

Europe: May 1st

Not sure about the rest of the world, but I assume that once a prize card (which is what this is in Europe) is given out it's legal worldwide.

3DGoD    1689

where can i get hyperlibraian? is it in a pack?

Animal    121

Anyone can link me to current metagame / get me caught up?

Morleh    1143

where can i get hyperlibraian? is it in a pack?

You either win it (prize card in Europe) or subscribe to Shonen Jump Magazine (be sure to contact them and make sure you will get T.G. Hyper Librarian and not the old promos).

Final_Vent    2864

so I got lucky and bought up a whole bunch of machina mayhem structures for cheap, how much do you think I can sell them for unopened?

might as use this thread and see its validity

I just got a YVD problem. I updated my yvd set through YVD and when I tried opening it, it gave a run time 9 error and wouldn't open it. I use WIndows 7 so I used the troubleshoot feature and it used the Windows XP SP2 settings. It worked, however opening YVD now gives you a UAC prompt and erases the last deck you had. I deleted YVD and reinstalled it but now every YVD program I open will have the UAC prompt. Also the HUD displaying your monsters/spells/traps etc has been removed. Also the dumbest part of all this is that the update only shows the OCG names of the EXVC cards. How fucking lame =[

so yeah any help?

GooB    93

Whatever happened to the DGZ format I remember on this site ages ago? I recall it didn't get enough support and was discontinued, been trying to find the old thread just for interest's sake with no luck. Honestly with the way YGO is headed nowadays it would be awesome if a second attempt at establishing a custom format ever materialized.

»PJ    4183

Whatever happened to the DGZ format I remember on this site ages ago? I recall it didn't get enough support and was discontinued, been trying to find the old thread just for interest's sake with no luck. Honestly with the way YGO is headed nowadays it would be awesome if a second attempt at establishing a custom format ever materialized.

Died out after initial enthusiasm like most "great ideas" on this forum.

aurirevoir    2861

I'm looking to sell my collection sometime soon, probably at Nationals or at some other large-scale event. Anyway, there are a few questions that I have about the process.

1) At around what percentage of a collection's full value can one reasonably expect to sell at? I'm figuring 70 percent wouldn't be bad, but on the other hand, I don't have any experiences of my own to go from. I'm sure that it also depends on the content, such as the ratio of high-end to lower-end cards.

I priced my collection at around $3500, with most of it (3000ish) being high-end to decent, along with some gaming accessories, including one of those DMG double-deckboxes that always seem to be in demand. Around how much can I expect to sell the collection for?

2) Suppose I do go to Nats to sell. Where do such actions commonly take place (hotels, outside venue, etc.)? Also, do people generally deal with cash on hand or PayPal/etc.?

If some of you have had experiences that are relevant to these questions, then you can share those too.

BigDongStudios    3549

I'm looking to sell my collection sometime soon, probably at Nationals or at some other large-scale event. Anyway, there are a few questions that I have about the process.

1) At around what percentage of a collection's full value can one reasonably expect to sell at? I'm figuring 70 percent wouldn't be bad, but on the other hand, I don't have any experiences of my own to go from. I'm sure that it also depends on the content, such as the ratio of high-end to lower-end cards.

I priced my collection at around $3500, with most of it (3000ish) being high-end to decent, along with some gaming accessories, including one of those DMG double-deckboxes that always seem to be in demand. Around how much can I expect to sell the collection for?

2) Suppose I do go to Nats to sell. Where do such actions commonly take place (hotels, outside venue, etc.)? Also, do people generally deal with cash on hand or PayPal/etc.?

If some of you have had experiences that are relevant to these questions, then you can share those too.

1) I sold my collection last year, and I got around 70%. It varies widely depending on the person (some dumbass was trying to buy people's collections for 30%), but you'll probably be able to get at least 60%. Just talk to as many people as you can to see what your best option is.

2) The way my friends and I sold our stuff was just by talking to people at the event. It's fine if you talk out in the open about it but when it comes to the actual sale you should probably do it outside of the venue. I would only deal with cash because it just makes the transaction that much smoother.

Paragon    26

How much does the New Secret WCQ cards go for?I have no idea for the value of these cards in market.

DaX    178

What's the current price of:

Ultimate (1st Ed) Solemn Warning

(1st Ed) Fossil Dyna

and how much should I sell 2 SW an 1 FD?

Thanatos    516

should I start playing again for the summer? im bored so much

if so, anyone wanna personally help me out?

BulL3T2ToRm    109

Does any one know what to do if I do not remember my coast password to log in and register to receive my top 1 k mat? I don't remember the security question roger what do I do? Who would I contact

»Pengwan    7713

Died out after initial enthusiasm like most "great ideas" on this forum.

Iirc correctly it was going well and then a new list came out and we all ran off to play that instead, lol. I remember testing with some people in it when they were smoothing out the list, the games were so good

nathanial swank    7455

Is there anyway I can read UDE's coverage? Not metagame but coverage the had on their site before Konami took over. :P