Pengwan

Have A Question? Ask it here.

I haven't played yugioh actively since 2008 and my yugioh knowledge (knowing what cards do/good deck types) has regressed substantially. How does the current format compare to formats from the goat control, avarice flip flop, traditional monarch, and dhero monarch eras? Would I even enjoy this format if I only liked those type of formats?

• Upvote 1

Semaj.    2263

It is all about synchro summoning, literally. Either exploiting it to no end, or finding a way to stop it.

• Upvote 1

I haven't played yugioh actively since 2008 and my yugioh knowledge (knowing what cards do/good deck types) has regressed substantially. How does the current format compare to formats from the goat control, avarice flip flop, traditional monarch, and dhero monarch eras? Would I even enjoy this format if I only liked those type of formats?

put it this way you played when the game was good and at a considerably slower pace. now it's all herp derp put 5 synchros on board and otk it's a shame the game has fallen this far...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

pie lies fly    159

Anyone has any idea on where I can find the restriction list for thw WCQ winners in Worlds?

Or if not, anyone has any idea whether exclusives from each side can be used?

Semaj.    2263

What is the most reliable ebay store for ygo cards? I want to buy product from ebay, but I was looking for a reliable store that has pretty good prices.

Edit: or would a place like toywiz/troll and toad be a better idea?

»Relianah    4515

What is the most reliable ebay store for ygo cards? I want to buy product from ebay, but I was looking for a reliable store that has pretty good prices.

I buy from trollandtoad usually because they're fairly cheap and reliable. Although there's usually one other site that's cheaper but they don't ship to Canada lol, I think its alterrealitygames

Semaj.    2263

I buy from trollandtoad usually because they're fairly cheap and reliable. Although there's usually one other site that's cheaper but they don't ship to Canada lol, I think its alterrealitygames

Thanks blush.gif

Final_Vent    2864

toywiz's shipping costs are ridiculous, I wouldn't buy from them often

Dank Memeston    1716

Do any of you Europeans, or non-Europeans, know if the packs in HA SE have the next text, or are they the old packs?

Blitzkrieg    214

I've been away from the game for some time. Is there any competitive deck that doesn't use warning?

BigDongStudios    3549

Water synchro is your best bet. No warnings or dualities (not that it's expensive anymore). Essentially you use the frog/undine engine with plants/tengu. It's a pretty fun and competitive deck.

Blitzkrieg    214

Water synchro is your best bet. No warnings or dualities (not that it's expensive anymore). Essentially you use the frog/undine engine with plants/tengu. It's a pretty fun and competitive deck.

Yeah I've been thinking about that. Doppel Water or just water synchro?

Indignation    2858

just try both

Blitzkrieg    214

just try both

Also does it work without Librarian and Trishula?

»Pengwan    7720

When did the problem solving text start? I am trying to update the YVD database with the text but I need to know when they started and what all has been printed with it so far to get everything.

Dank Memeston    1716

Wtf was that display at the North American WCQ?

»Pengwan    7720

So how do I get started war dueling?

It's kind of slow right now because the Tournament of Champions (ToC) freezes wars for current teams playing in the ToC until their round match finishes, but just go post in the Free Agent thread with your AIM, other info. Then a team will have the option to pick you up. If nobody picks you up, you can find 4 other people to make your own team with by posting it for approval in Team Registration & User Groups.

Also it's too late now but participating in the next Grand Prix Chmapionship (GPC) is something most people who war choose to do, although its not necessary.

• Upvote 1

supple snoopy    398

I just bought 3 agents structures and 1 had an extra Jupiter and no earth. What do I do? Cry? Will konami do anything if I inform them? Surely target won't take it back anymore...

Dank Memeston    1716

I just bought 3 agents structures and 1 had an extra Jupiter and no earth. What do I do? Cry? Will konami do anything if I inform them? Surely target won't take it back anymore...

It can't hurt to call/contact them... the worst thing that could happen is that they would tell you they couldn't do anything about it. Someone else might have a better answer though.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to pre-order a box of Photon Shockwave would be?

»Pengwan    7720
Ideal has them for 62.50 a box, normally the cheapest site for buying boxes (not singles though) imo.
There might be some cheaper site idk about

http://www.ideal808.com/catalog/for_the_early_bird-preorder_deals/photon_shockwave_booster_box_1st_edition__preorder_ships_november_15th/68143
  • Upvote 1

Semaj.    2263
So I finally got around to re-subbing to shonen jump about 8 weeks ago. I got my first mag yesterday but there was no librarian. Do the sub promos usually got with a mag? Or a separate package?