Guest salad

Casey Anthony

Haruki    12639

y'all just acting like the family from family guy if y'all family. if you want to act like a true family act like the family from everybody hates chris. except no one is going to be hated like chris.

Malcolm's Multi    1793

im not negstalking. i just think your tryhard demeanor on dgz is laughable. in your attempt to seem intelligent you fuck up numerous times in every wall of text you shit out of your mouth.

an example of negstalking would be the iamthegreat bitch who follows me into every thread i post in.

I don't even get this. I've been involved in maybe like 10 "lengthy" debates in my time here and that's just because I wanted to discuss something important to me. If you think anything is stupid, you know, post your fucking reasoning why before being like "lol tryhard" and negging

tbh i enjoy your avatar as well. it makes you instantly recognizable because i associate your name with bazoo the soul eater and when i see the panda i think of bazoo being a bear.

i dont think ive ever posted a reply to you before the one in here and i was not aware you had to justify why you neg or pos rep someone.

rep doesnt matter except a certain few who actually think jealousy is born from seeing someone get a lot of pos/neg rep

carry on with your usual dgz contributions bazoo. you are A-OK in my book!

edit - i also loved how minutes after i said that iamthegreat follows my every post (as does semaj) he posts a reply and negs me!

IAmTheGreat    3772

Or because it came up in the new content?

edit: It doesnt matter. All your posts have become attention whoring at this point, and its gotten old.

• Downvote 1

»Ryu    2416

The depressing thing is, in about two weeks (or maybe less), most of the general public will either not care, or forget, about this. All of the up roaring, anger, and sadness disappeared thanks to pointless distractions.

Sad world we live in.

the depressing thing is, _____ number of ppl (and babies) die in africa every day due to poverty, hunger, aids, war, etc but people only care about this because she's american

Wrong.

First off people care because they think she got away with murder. Second, and more related to what you are saying, people only care about problems that they can have an emotional connection with (an example being when you're told "10% of people are homeless" you don't care as much as when you see one homeless man on the street). While I'll probably get some hate for quoting Stalin; "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.". You can't feel bad for numbers and unfortunately that is exactly how we treat most important humanitarian issues.

On a note relating to the thread, its incredibly bullshit that Casey Anthony is filing a fucking appeal for what she was charged with. Sad part is the major reason she is most likely doing this is so that she can plead the fifth during the civil case with the women she lied about.

you basically called me wrong then explained why i was right

No, I called you wrong and then explained why your post was stupid. Your comment served no purpose whatsoever other than to be contrary by bitching about an off-topic problem you couldn't care less about. Is it a problem? Yes, it is, but you're not doing anything about it. Your whining about it to try to make yourself seem morally better/more intelligent than everyone else, when in reality your just being an attention whore.

wellthatslikeuropinionbro. in my opinion its a very good point. just the fact that people can get so focused on one murder and care so hard, when murders/arguably systemized "murders" happen all over the world every single day. just because i cant solve the problems in africa doesnt mean it's a stupid point

and i am morally better and more intelligent than the majority of other humans fyi.

Laser Cat    5611

The depressing thing is, in about two weeks (or maybe less), most of the general public will either not care, or forget, about this. All of the up roaring, anger, and sadness disappeared thanks to pointless distractions.

Sad world we live in.

the depressing thing is, _____ number of ppl (and babies) die in africa every day due to poverty, hunger, aids, war, etc but people only care about this because she's american

Wrong.

First off people care because they think she got away with murder. Second, and more related to what you are saying, people only care about problems that they can have an emotional connection with (an example being when you're told "10% of people are homeless" you don't care as much as when you see one homeless man on the street). While I'll probably get some hate for quoting Stalin; "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.". You can't feel bad for numbers and unfortunately that is exactly how we treat most important humanitarian issues.

On a note relating to the thread, its incredibly bullshit that Casey Anthony is filing a fucking appeal for what she was charged with. Sad part is the major reason she is most likely doing this is so that she can plead the fifth during the civil case with the women she lied about.

you basically called me wrong then explained why i was right

No, I called you wrong and then explained why your post was stupid. Your comment served no purpose whatsoever other than to be contrary by bitching about an off-topic problem you couldn't care less about. Is it a problem? Yes, it is, but you're not doing anything about it. Your whining about it to try to make yourself seem morally better/more intelligent than everyone else, when in reality your just being an attention whore.

wellthatslikeuropinionbro. in my opinion its a very good point. just the fact that people can get so focused on one murder and care so hard, when murders/arguably systemized "murders" happen all over the world every single day. just because i cant solve the problems in africa doesnt mean it's a stupid point

and i am morally better and more intelligent than the majority of other humans fyi.

So you're now saying that you are morally better and more intelligent than others just because you can identify a major problem - a problem that pretty much everyone knows about and one which some people actually are trying to help to solve. Sorry buddy but it requires a bit more than just saying "_________ IS A PROBLEM" to actually mean jack shit about your character or intelligence.

»Ryu    2416

idk where i said that identifying said problem MADE me better, that post was kinda stupid ^

Laser Cat    5611

idk where i said that identifying said problem MADE me better, that post was kinda stupid ^

You're either an idiot or trolling. Either way this is my last response to you on this thread.

»Ryu    2416

You're either an idiot or trolling. Either way this is my last response to you on this thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1