Sign in to follow this  
razoredgey.

A Test of My Survival

razoredgey.    355

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GdrwtOarKPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 Herald of Perfection

3 Master Hyperion

2 Archlord Krystya

1 Gyakutenno Megami

1 The Agent of Creation - Venus

2 The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter

3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth

3 Mystic Shine Ball

3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands

2 Herald of Orange Light

1 Sonic Bird

2 Pot of Duality

2 Cards from the Sky

1 Dark Factory of Mass Production

1 Pot of Avarice

1 Dawn of the Herald

1 Advance Ritual Art

3 Preparation of Rites

1 Monster Reborn

1 Book of Moon

3 Royal Decree

sp00nz    1

Deck looks pretty solid. I'm assuming you have Jupiter for a little bit of graveyard control for Kristya? I like it, but I might try a Dark Factory of Mass Production over it. Recycles Shine Balls for Herald's effect and Gyauketenno for another ritual summon/the same effect. I would try at least one. But yeah, like I said. Looks pretty solid.

Also, Kingdom of Giants<3

• Upvote 1

razoredgey.    355

Thanks, I saw the 2 PoD/PoA/Cards on another user's thread and tested it and liked it. The Jupiter is an out to Shi En possibly negating my ritual card. And I like the Dark Factory idea, any ideas what to cut?

I just started listening to Kingdom of Giants. A friend got me into them. lol :)

Edit:

Maybe I could cut the one random Hearld of Orange Light? Seems kind of redundant running 1 Orange and 3 Perfects.

abbádon    37

no you need the herald of orange light. its a out to veiler can fuck over the mirror/normal agents and kill shi en when they go to negate your ARA its a mvp of the deck. cut down to only one venus kinda likeing the one factory, but i would suggest cutting the one or both PoA since its not as live as it use to be in happy herald. i would then add in genex ally bird man since he is a BOSS at this. just summon earth search your one venus and then go venus effect and bounce whatever you need for birdman allowing you to make 7-10 stars.

razoredgey.    355

So basically what I am seeing is:

-2 PoA

-1 Venus

+1 Orange

+1 Birdman

+1 Jupiter (Keep 3 Targets for Earth/Beatstick/Out to 2500 Atk Synchros)

Ocean    10

Pretty solid imo, don't like jupiter because of how situational he is against everything especially ss (need shien with no others monsters and no defensive backrows/dest). Don't really see the point of giant trunade except for make -1 for dropping herald without warning but you have prepas for this. It's horrible in mid game too and only good in late for big pushes with hyperion.That hurts 1rst hand consistency imo. I don't like poa because of gk is everywhere. After a lot of testing i personnaly play 3 upstart and 3rd pod. I would try dark factory but really can't find any slots for it.

razoredgey.    355

Thanks, deck is testing well. Need an extra deck and when the format takes off post Sept 11 I'll build a side. But for now, this is it.