»Sidereal    3723

If you have a dispute during a War Game that cannot be solved between the players, then and only then should you IM a member of War Council with your situation. If you cannot find a War Council member online, you may then post in this thread explaining your situation. Please remain patient when waiting for the Council Member to answer.

If you have a dispute, you should always STOP GAMEPLAY until the situation is resolved. If you choose to continue playing, we cannot rewind time and help you. Below is a list of people that can help you:

War Council Captains
Urthor - Urthor1 - Urthor

Dennis Frogman's latest usernamer - uc_frog
Pharaoh Atem - Pharaoh Atem

White-Bordered Swamp - acpennington

War Council Members
Sunnyd2293 - Sunnyd2293
Zeh - Zeh

Sharpman - Sharpman

Satchmo - Satchmo

War Council Captains reserve the right to overrule regular Council Members if necessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

»ACP    33417
Read this thread if you haven't already: [url="http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=141965"]http://duelistground...howtopic=141965[/url]

Rei is making changes to the staff, and likewise I will be making changes to the DGz War Council. Everyone who [i]hasn't done shit for the past two months[/i] is removed from War Council as of now. I'm looking for replacements. Ideally I want about 3 captains and 7 council members for a total of 10. Anyone who's interested (including people that I just removed) post below and explain why you would be a good addition. The main qualifications that I'm looking for are:
- Experience in DGz warring
- Knowing card rulings
- Understanding player management and being able to be unbiased.
  • Upvote 2

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]If needed I'll help out. I feel I meet all your requirements and would make a worthy candidate also with Brady quitting I felt as if the warring section needed a Brady to help out! On a serious note [/size][/font][list]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I haven't been in the warring section longer then alot of the people here but I have gotten my fair share of games in and have learnt the hard way what is acceptable and what isn't.[/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I feel like I have a good grasp on rulings[/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I don't feel like this should ever be a problem with anyone as usually it would be blatantly obvious if the decision was biased. Id also seek someone else's advice on anything involving Hitlist just to avoid any doubts what so ever.[/size][/font]
[/list]
  • Upvote 1

»ACP    33417
+Bmazing9

His main job will be to manage the team registration/recruitment, particularly the free agent thread.

Still looking for more people willing to help out.

»Sharpman    4801
I'd be looking to help out.

- Been into warring for several months and have learned the rules, regulations and common solutions to war problems
- I'm up to date on rulings, mechanics, and common knowledge of ygo
- I will always seek advice of another council member if there is an issue with Autre Monde
- I'm very active on DGZ, and looking to contribute more

»ACP    33417
Welcome aboard.

bherrell2    7
didnt know where else to post this, but i think you should make it mandatory for people to post DN usernames in war threads

»ACP    33417
I got quite a good laugh at first, because I thought you wanted to be on War Council. Generally, the idea is that we want to encourage people to use AIM rather than DN to contact each other, since DN's chat function kinda sucks and all.

»Naus    4425
oh, and because you can leave aim on and not get kicked off the site/program.

Nichigo    709
I tend to find war duels through DN half the time. There seems to be a large majority of people that don't log onto AIM when they're on DN.
  • Upvote 3

Dominator    1517
U can post both, it doesn't have to be 1 or the other. Which reminds me I need to do that.

Sun.    49
I need to be unbanned from warring on here ;/

»ACP    33417
Since when are you banned from warring?

Having said that now with DN being used I believe it would be ok to let him war again especially since he can probably bring some people to the war section

Forlum    9162
Hi I just want to verify something before I accept a gameloss.

I was up in my war game and then got bumped back to the DN log-in screen. My opponent claims I was the only one to be bumped and I should receive a game loss. Shouldn't they have to verify this with a screenshot of them remaining in the game?

Thank you.

»ACP    33417
Well that depends. Do you have some evidence that would make one suspect that your opponent was also disconnected? It generally would be preferred that your screenshot you leaving the game (mainly so you can't lie and claim that you actually didn't leave), but it's not required.

Forlum    9162
Well yeah Im used to getting Dc'd simultaneously soo thats why I enquired . But that seems like a big loophole esp when potential gamelossee is up but if thems the rules ill take it like a man.

iTrue Religion    419
[quote name='Forlin' timestamp='1345678266' post='3262352']
Well yeah Im used to getting Dc'd simultaneously soo thats why I enquired . But that seems like a big loophole esp when potential gamelossee is up but if thems the rules ill take it like a man.
[/quote]

How do you assume your opponent d/cs just because you did. No I did not D/c...

Forlum    9162
Past experience. And the thought opponent doesn't have to verify seems odd. Maybe change that rule in the future as you can see its potentially exploitable.

Sidenote: Did you pm your decklist to a war council member after I left? :D

Grimey    8113
I'd like to apply for War Council, and I think I fill in most if not all of the qualifications.

- I've been actively watching and participating in wars on DGz for more than a year now, and I've solved a fair share of disputes between duelists.
- I have a completely unbiased attitude, and I believe I am on equal grounds with everyone who wars.
- I feel like I have an adequate amount of knowledge when it comes to rulings.
- I am very familiar with rules and regulations that apply to DGz warring.

If you want to interview me or something, you can hit me up via pm on here or aim; HopesofSpira or on Dueling Network; Xena!

[quote name='Bmazing9' timestamp='1329366604' post='3102963']
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]If needed I'll help out. I feel I meet all your requirements and would make a worthy candidate also with Brady quitting I felt as if the warring section needed a Brady to help out! On a serious note [/size][/font][list]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I haven't been in the warring section longer then alot of the people here but I have gotten my fair share of games in and have learnt the hard way what is acceptable and what isn't.[/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I feel like I have a good grasp on rulings[/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I don't feel like this should ever be a problem with anyone as usually it would be blatantly obvious if the decision was biased. Id also seek someone else's advice on anything involving Hitlist just to avoid any doubts what so ever.[/size][/font]
[/list]
[/quote]

Wont dissapear this time etc.
  • Upvote 1

»ACP    33417
+Bmazing9

Still looking for more!