Sign in to follow this  
Sidereal

Starless, Fourshot, Supernova [vs] Most Wanted

»Derezzed    1026

Whenever we post on, the remaining players can post what times they are normally on and Brady can save them on the front page. I find it hard to believe that out of 24 hours, 30 mins or so can't be set aside for a game.

• Upvote 1

confuse rei    5608

I find it odd how the time austin was on and at the same time at least 3 of my guys were on as they were playing for the beta house war, yet no game was played.

»Sidereal    3723

I find it odd how I have everybody allowed to play from your team added and I've seen "vs Most Wanted 0 online" for the last 2 hours and 4 minutes I've been on (when he was on again) + when I was on earlier. You must have a different time in mind or they ended up missing each other by minutes earlier.

Wiggles    1370

I find it odd how the time austin was on and at the same time at least 3 of my guys were on as they were playing for the beta house war, yet no game was played.

why didnt they message austin then :S

»Sidereal    3723

I will say that I don't think I've ever seen somebody on your team on after like, 5 PM central time, which is fine. I'm just assuming we have different timezones going on so it would be nice if we could get a schedule going. It's pretty evident the game isn't going to happen by bumping into each other on AIM.

With the addition of Harry though, he might actually be able to play at a convenient time. He's usually around whenever :)

Ryan    473

Maybe they were busy warring the other team and didn't notice him / forgot he was on when they finished their games. What about him?

Wiggles    1370

Maybe they were busy warring the other team and didn't notice him / forgot he was on when they finished their games. What about him?

idk im just saying its not fair to put all the blame on him when whoever was on could've easily asked him to play

»Sidereal    3723

Yeah yeah, everybody sucks, let's move on. Let's just try getting a game lined up !

Giovi has been on DGz so he must have been on AIM at some point, although I haven't talked to him for a few days. I reminded him this war exists and Austin's kinda around so yeah~

Ryan    473

I'm not blaming anyone!

But yeah, don't void this. I'm sure we'll get it done soon :(

»Sidereal    3723

We're not in any rush to get new wars until the new format anyways so it's kinda whatever. Would just be nice to get it finished sooner than later :P

confuse rei    5608

Im not blaming anyone, im just saying, i know for a fact that multiple ppl from my team were online the time he posted he was on, and its not like ppl have Aim/dgz war threads open and stare at it till someone gets online to war. Since he logged in, and my guys were allready on, i fail to see how on earth would we be notified about his current status.

Brady, I dont know if u remember the talk we had some months ago, when i was on my previous team and u voided a Fourshot war for inactivity. This is pretty much the exact same situation. I just dont want this to get voided.

»Sidereal    3723

Giovi and Allen were in the same chat earlier but nothing happened :mad:

I'll pressure them into playing next time !

»Derezzed    1026

Still going I see :\

»Sidereal    3723

At least we hit 1k views, for the second time. Not many wars can say they did that B}

»Derezzed    1026

At least we hit 1k views, for the second time. Not many wars can say they did that B}

lmao, was the last time that war you guys had with Undisputed?

Sign in to follow this