Frazier    325
No birdman because I wanted to make maxx c as dead as possible and it doesn't help your bad hands to get any better. It's also shit after you already used up Venus and her balls.

I dont play gorz because of the 3 fiendish chains. I actually like him in the side more which is where he is atm.

Mind control is pretty good. It was underperforming for some reason though because outside of earth there really isn't much to do with it. Like I said, I would probably take out force for it.

I don't like guide in this deck or any of that dark stuff. This deck plays almost like an antimeta-ish deck. If I add guides then the dualities must come out which I personally think makes the agent engine consistent. I'm not dropping kristya and I love thunder king too much. To answer the question about always going Venus first turn or whatever, my answer is that if you open with thunder king he should be the first monster you summon going first. Think about what happens turn 1 when you summon Venus and they use maxx c-- you end your turn with a super vulnerable field. However tking automatically puts a soft lock on the game in your favor, assuming your hand isn't just earths and dualities.

Jupiter is fresh lol. He makes those other earths very relevant and he must be negated by laggia. Therefore, you can set up the Hyperion plays smoother which is also very relevant.
  • Upvote 5

Frazier    325
Other than that he IS an agent and he has a little pop of grave manipulation built in.

I wonder how it would work if I dropped 1 maxx c and mirror force for effect veiler and mind control or 2 veilers-- post ORCS of course.

The biggest problem I had with the dark versions is that you really can't play tking because then you have a bajillion normal summons which create clumpy hands. "Planet Chaos," which is agents with dark monsters, as I call it, plays very different from "Pure Agents." I feel like it's extremely weak to dolkka and playing lots of traps in it takes away from the power of tragoedia which I think is a pivotal part of planet chaos.

Idk maybe I'll make a list for that with rabbit in mind and see what happens.
  • Upvote 2

BGBK    861
on average (because i know it depends on your hand), if you open up summon tkr set chain do you chain their tour guide
  • Downvote 3

Sanjura    6663
I still stand by Reaper deserving the main board status in pure Agents. It's really not that hard to get in direct attacks with Reaper after swinging with a 2k Venus or a 2300 Rai-oh. One thing I really like about Reaper is that you can pretend you have a weak hand by setting it; and at that point, most people are gonna think you set a Shine Ball, especially in g1. Then they'll just attack into it, and next turn you can punish them with Hyperion and whatnot.
  • Upvote 7

Quack    1840
[quote]This deck is highly consistent. It plays only 21 different cards which means that you’ll be seeing some of the same hands over and over. But do not fret for that was my intention[/quote]
made me think of something like...
[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/25/128801060040819602.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 2

Frazier    325
[quote name='yugioh twelve' timestamp='1326077809' post='3070961']
on average (because i know it depends on your hand), if you open up summon tkr set chain do you chain their tour guide
[/quote]

Well it does depend immensely on the matchup. BUT, if tking is my only monster than I would chain the guide. If I have like a venus or an earth I would just let them go through an xyz to kill tking. Holding traps for long periods is almost always beneficial and one of the many things that separates the good from the bad.
  • Upvote 2

Sanjura    6663
so yeah, I ran into that situation Frazier talked about where I got my pussy smashed for the first few turns because I couldn't Fiendish Chain a Sabersaurus. That shit is so irritating lol..
  • Upvote 1

broken    334
Frazier what does your sideboard look like. If you don't wanna post it on here could you pm me it thanks! :)

d3monized    106
Fraziers build beats the shit outta Rabbit. I dont think I've lost on on DN.

Indignation    2858
Well, I'll need to test vs these retarded windup decks now lol. So what we do now 2/2 or 3/3 of maxx c and veiler? sigh...
All Konami has to do is avoid ONE THING at all costs (even worse than preventing drawing) and that is the "turn 1 hand rape". What do they do this format? release DW with rediculous turn 1 hand rape potential and then decide to release wind-ups with even more RETARDED turn 1 hand rape...

FZia    30
Honestly I don't think they care. It's like they dont bother to research/test how new cards would interact with the meta and previously existing cards.
  • Upvote 1

Frazier you talked alot about how this deck has a good match up vs Rabbit, and since its a RPS format thats good. I was wondering how Inzektors and Wind-Ups would shake up that RPS format and how Agents would fair vs them.

Edit: Also with the new rank 2 dark xyz in orcs do you think a chaos agent deck would be any more viable?

Sorry it was a typo it was rank 2 xD. This guy [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_96:_Black_Mist"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_96:_Black_Mist[/url]

Sanjura    6663
It's solid removal and kills Catastor. Making Gachi/Phoenix is sometimes not the better choice, and Extra Deck space is not that cramped. Should be included at one in all builds.

Raylulz    1778
I wouldn't want to go into black mist only for it to be dark holed or w/e. I'd just stick with gachi.
  • Downvote 1

Sanjura    6663
[quote name='Miley Syrus +' timestamp='1326255602' post='3072831']
I wouldn't want to go into black mist only for it to be dark holed or w/e. I'd just stick with gachi.
[/quote]

why would you go into any XYZ that isn't zenmaines/gachi then?
  • Upvote 2

Indignation    2858
It is crap. Don't waste space on it. You will rarely get it out and must use all 3 shineballs on it to get a mediocre monster.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

┬╗Tygo    14142
Make Mist, attack over catastor, and now cats gone and you have a 2300 beat. I don't see how people can call it bad. It's not great but it's an out to something that burdens this deck. 1 in the extra would be fine.

Indignation    2858
Having that card just for cat doesn't seem worth it. I would rather have pretty much anything else in my extra. The extra is tight as it is unless your playing tguless agents (which means you won't be running BLS).

that marcus kid    2426
room isnt so tight to void this as an option it doesnt seem absolutly horrible, toolboxing the extra is what its all about i have lib in there just to kill cat lol

Frazier    325
First of all, Xyzs and Synchros are options. Therefore, to call an option "bad" when it has some real relevance, which was already stated, seems foolish to me. There is nothing wrong with Black Mist and it SHOULD be in your Agent extra decks because it's another option that answers certain scenarios. Also, Earth is a level 2 monster so there are other ways to bring it out other than having to use all 3 shine balls. What I really like about him is that he can beat just about any monster in battle and he's a dark so you don't need to draw a dark monster to make a Soldier or Sorcerer live. That in itself is worthy of a slot.

I never understood why people complained about having more options as long as those options aren't ruining the game (like wind-up zenmaighty for instance) lol
  • Upvote 12