2 reincarnation
burial from different dimension
3 recharge
1 charge
storm
rota
allure

beckoning

looks like a piece of shit but i never lose on dn with this ever. i usually win in the first few turns np

Could be. Be nice to run over Tkr's all day, err day.

U just run 2 trooper

I want to discuss this deck running triple Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord.
It's very easy to get 10+ cards in the graveyard for a free 4k beater. It's also a light for Beckoning Light. You also have the option of running Kristya to special summon off the Time Lord. Seems like it could be good and end in some fast games.

I don't think it's that easy at all actually. Lightsworn doesn't get cards into the grave nearly as fast as it used to. Adding in 3 Sephylon and possibly 2 Kristya is going to lead to more inconsistent hands, something this deck already suffers from.

Ya I agree unless they put jd to 1 and give us more lumina and charge the deck doesn't mill as fast

[quote name='Carbon' timestamp='1326865569' post='3078421']
I want to discuss this deck running triple Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord.
It's very easy to get 10+ cards in the graveyard for a free 4k beater. It's also a light for Beckoning Light. You also have the option of running Kristya to special summon off the Time Lord. Seems like it could be good and end in some fast games.
[/quote]

Important clarification, it is not 10 cards, it is 10 MONSTERS, and Necro Gardna, PSZ runs counter to that requirement.

I mean to get to 10 monsters not named Necro Gardna or PSZ, the likelihood of having the necessary names for JD, seeing power cards like Solar Recharge and Charge, etc. etc are all very high.

By the Sephylon even becomes a factor, your JDs should've won it for you already.

Hopefully if the banlist gives us another lumina and the new lightary monsters can put this deck back on top

who the fuck cares about lumina? it's useless without 3 charge and 3 honest. the only reason you use the card now is because it is another name and doesn't suck to draw like wulf and celestia.

play like 6 luminas, 1 charge, 1 honest, and 2 gardna it will make no difference. the only card that could possibly make this deck tier 1-1.5 is charge going to 2, and i think honest would need to go to 2 as well to make it decent.

[quote name='yugioh twelve' timestamp='1328918102' post='3097580']
who the fuck cares about lumina? it's useless without 3 charge and 3 honest. the only reason you use the card now is because it is another name and doesn't suck to draw like wulf and celestia.

play like 6 luminas, 1 charge, 1 honest, and 2 gardna it will make no difference. the only card that could possibly make this deck tier 1-1.5 is charge going to 2, and i think honest would need to go to 2 as well to make it decent.
[/quote]
...except it would make a difference. Wulf in hand no longer blows and therefore you can play Wulf.

Deck would still suck, but it wouldn't suck as much.

I kinda agree. The deck needs the 2nd Honest but simply cant have it tho. I can agree with second charge to an extent tho

I wouldn't mind JD to 2 charge to 2 and honest to 2. But one can only dream.

I wouldn't mind JD to 0 and Charge to 3. But that's just me.

[quote name='Spaceman' timestamp='1329056148' post='3098785']
I wouldn't mind JD to 0 and Charge to 3. But that's just me.
[/quote]

That would end badly. People would just incorporate ROTA+Charge and Solar Recharge into Turbos, and the format would be even more sacky than it is now. The inconsistencies of any graveyard based strategy (Rekindling, Chaos Dragons, etc.) would become insignificant.

Hell even Kuraz + Phoenix Blade OTKs will be seen once more. For those who don't know, it uses DDR and Hidden Armory to make DDR on Kuraz pop itself and DDR to draw 2. Because of Phoenix Blade, DDR is costless.

Lightsworn Warriors and Destiny Hero Warriors add draw power with Solar Recharge and Destiny Draw. While Destiny Heroes play Trade In for Plasma, Dogma, they really miss out on the milling that Solar Recharge and Charge provide, to enable Phoenix Blade as infinite discard fodder.

------------------

[quote name='benthegreat' timestamp='1328919331' post='3097592']
...except it would make a difference. Wulf in hand no longer blows and therefore you can play Wulf.

Deck would still suck, but it wouldn't suck as much.
[/quote]

Not to mention, you have another discard outlet for Necro Gardna and Glow-Up Bulb.

I've never really understood why folks like PSZ in here. GUB is a straight up +1, whereas PSZ requires a card from hand. It's okay if you milled it, but if it ends up in hand, it takes 2 cards from hand to resolve, and that is really terrible.

People dismissing Lumina haven't played Lightsworn in a while apparently.

Lumina + Aurkus is a Rank 3 (opening up options LS didn't have in the olden days), and Garoth would resurface with the 2nd Lumina. Right now, it's hard to establish the Garoth + X LS setup to get decent return on its effect.

----------------

It also makes Spellcaster Variants stronger with LS milling fueling Magical Exemplar...

If you're playing LS without card trooper debris dragon and triple sorc you're doing it all wrong

[quote name='X 6 T E N S E' timestamp='1329230757' post='3100563']
If you're playing LS you're doing it all wrong
[/quote]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Monsters: 30[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Judgement Dragon[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Chaos Sorcerer[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Tour Guide From the Underworld[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 Necro Gardna[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 Tragoedia[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 Card Trooper[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 Eclipse Wyvern[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Honest[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Glow-Up Bulb[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Tour Bus From the Underworld[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Spells: 10[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Solar Recharge[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Monster Reborn[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Heavy Storm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Dark Hole[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Charge of the Light Brigade[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Reinforcement of the Army[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Allure of Darkness[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Foolish Burial [/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]...sort of cute[/size][/font]

3 tour guide, no sangan?

Space more than anything - and for the purposes TBU made more sense.