Sign in to follow this  
Sanjura

Inzecters

Lamp    1424
Jesus fucking christ @ that video.

Aren't the wind-ups a bit of a win more gimmick that hurt your consistency, though? I've never lost when I got to 4-5 Inzecters on the board like in that video, and drawing them still sucks in that they can be pretty dead if you don't go off.

The Pale King    366
Wind-Up Hunter is win-moar in general.

This deck can be built with an Insect/recruiter skeleton, or just a generic DARK/Warrior skeleton, and it really doesn't matter due to how advantageous the Damsel/Hornet swarm (heh) combo is. Still, I'm going to wait til the rest of the theme is revealed (and the current cards get clearer pics) before trying to figure out an optimal build.

Sanjura    6663
there's another video on youtube with the mashup vs flamvell.

and fwiw summoner monk -> armageddon knight dump hornet -> lavalval chain stack damsel is the stone cold nuts.

TFJ    619
Since there is no thread.

The fact that I get worried even playing vs a bad version of this deck is a problem. I see the two Inzecter traps,so I know it is bad. But I still worry =\. Of course my hand was completely horrible. But any player can just rip a Damsel to tear a field apart. Definitely does not seem right. Can you even play around Hornet. You'll eventually run out resources if you don't play Drain.

Sanjura    6663
[s]tomorrow the thread should go up since ORCS will be out by then.[/s]nope Edited by Marcicus

Egnever    358
[quote name='TFJ' timestamp='1320972669' post='3027252']

The fact that I get worried even playing vs a bad version of this deck is a problem. I see the two Inzecter traps,so I know it is bad. But I still worry =\. Of course my hand was completely horrible. But any player can just rip a Damsel to tear a field apart. Definitely does not seem right. Can you even play around Hornet. You'll eventually run out resources if you don't play Drain.
[/quote]
Yeah, same here. The deck is just so derpy/good even if they play a terrible version of it. Even Stardust doesn't really stop the deck. If you don't have the veiler/fiendish chain/skill drain, you're fucked.

TFJ    619
[quote name='Egnever' timestamp='1320974716' post='3027274']
[quote name='TFJ' timestamp='1320972669' post='3027252']

[/quote]
Yeah, same here. The deck is just so derpy/good even if they play a terrible version of it. Even Stardust doesn't really stop the deck. If you don't have the veiler/fiendish chain/skill drain, you're fucked.
[/quote]
Activate Hornet to pop Stardust. Sac stardust. Ok I get my summon still trollol.I have seen a few stardusts and it just can't do anything since it is Hornet destroying.

Egnever    358
Exactly. It still serves the function of getting 2 cards off the opponent's field. I suppose if they sack Stardust, they get it back for next turn. But if you summon Centibeet and pop again, you can search out another Damsel to derp some more.

The deck is just retarded.

afr    980
If you are going to run the wind up variant the only thing that you need is 2 rat and 1 hunter. That lets you go trough all of your zenmaighty with a single lv3 and damsel.

ORCS is going to break my wallet and the game... =/

Egnever    358
I don't see the point of running the wind-up version at all. It seems so win more. If you consistently get that damsel -> hornet combo off, you should be winning anyway. If not, you could be drawing into awkward hands with wind-ups that aren't all that good on their own. This deck should be geared towards setting up your ideal gamestate ASAP instead of trying to win outright following it.

FZia    30
I can see them making Hornet a secret or something when it comes stateside. When Inzecters get big it'll be time to start siding those Consec Lights and Shadow Mirrors.

Kochen    28
You guys should go take a look at Synral's build up in the Inzecter discussion thread, it's basically the build we've been playing on DN after a few revisions, and it wrecks shit non-stop.

It's not OCG or TCG legal tho because it runs Tour Guides, but you know, eventually.