[b]Patriots[/b] at Steelers
Browns at [b]49ers[/b]
[b]Bengals [/b]at Seahawks
Cowboys at [b]Eagles[/b]
[b]Chargers[/b] at Chiefs

Blex64    161
[quote name='Pengwan' timestamp='1319571897' post='3016749']
[quote name='Blex64' timestamp='1319561486' post='3016646']
I could see the broncos, the raiders (owait not fast enough), the jags, and the titans. No other team is really coming to mind right now.

I'd say the ravens are a possibility, but TO will never be welcome in Baltimore.
[/quote]
I don't see why Broncos/Jaguars would bother signing him if you have no realistic shot at making the playoffs. If either of them think they do then I guess but I would disagree with that opinion. Raiders would have the Palmer connection though
[/quote]

Lol. How many people have played with TO in the past and want to do so again? Nobody showed up to the workouts, and he's been on bum teams for the past 2 years because nobody else wanted him. He talked his dumb ass right out of the league.

Pokey!    101
[quote name='Blex64' timestamp='1319582307' post='3016876']
I could see the broncos, the raiders (owait not fast enough), the jags, and the titans. No other team is really coming to mind right now.

I'd say the ravens are a possibility, but TO will never be welcome in Baltimore.
[/quote]
I don't see why Broncos/Jaguars would bother signing him if you have no realistic shot at making the playoffs. If either of them think they do then I guess but I would disagree with that opinion. Raiders would have the Palmer connection though
[/quote]

Lol. How many people have played with TO in the past and want to do so again? Nobody showed up to the workouts, and he's been on bum teams for the past 2 years because nobody else wanted him. He talked his dumb ass right out of the league.
[/quote]

What's even more damning about TO is that outside of the 49ers, teams generally improve shortly after he leaves and he's easily replaced.

Bengals: They've already won just as many games as last season. Replaced by A.J. Green.
Bills: Granted they were 4-12 last season, they were a lot better once Fitzpatrick replaced Edwards. Replaced by Stevie Johnson.
Cowboys: Won the division after missing the playoffs the season before and Romo arguably had his best statistical season. Replaced by Miles Austin.
Eagles: Won the division. Replaced by Reggie Brown and Donte Stallworth.

Tae    54
The Bills best players are like undrafted (Fred Jackson), extremely low rounds (Stevie Johnson), or cast-offs (Ryan Fitzpatrick). You can't get more scrappy than that.

Blex64    161
[quote name='Pokey!' timestamp='1319582807' post='3016884']
[quote name='Blex64' timestamp='1319582307' post='3016876']

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What's even more damning about TO is that outside of the 49ers, teams generally improve shortly after he leaves and he's easily replaced.

Bengals: They've already won just as many games as last season. Replaced by A.J. Green.
Bills: Granted they were 4-12 last season, they were a lot better once Fitzpatrick replaced Edwards. Replaced by Stevie Johnson.
Cowboys: Won the division after missing the playoffs the season before and Romo arguably had his best statistical season. Replaced by Miles Austin.
Eagles: Won the division. Replaced by Reggie Brown and Donte Stallworth.
[/quote]

I hope he ends up playing in, like, the CFL and crying about it the whole time.

TO is probably my least favorite non-Steeler in the league. Gigantic piece of garbage.

Also this: [url="http://www.amazon.com/Little-Learns-Share-Time-Outs/dp/1933771208/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319600965&sr=8-1"]http://www.amazon.co...19600965&sr=8-1[/url]

jared    133
Seahawks
Falcons
Texans
Broncos
Pittsburg
San Diego
Bears
Panthers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Ravens
Saints
Packers

10-3 ;[

Blex64    161
Baltimore
Carolina
Houston
Giants
New Orleans
Indianapolis (for the shitty upset of the weak)
Buffalo
Detroit
New England
Cincinnati
San Fransisco
Dallas
San Diego

Dirk:p    1427
Eagles are going to beat the Cowboys, its another huge game for them that would get them out of last place in the division. Plus I'll be there, go Eagles! :) <3

Munstar    58
Colts at [b]Titans[/b]
[b]Saints[/b] at Rams
Dolphins at[b] Giants[/b]
[b]Vikings[/b] at Panthers
Cardinals at [b]Ravens[/b]
Jaguars at [b]Texans[/b]
Redskins at [b]Bills[/b]
[b]Lions[/b] at Broncos
Browns at [b]49ers[/b]
[b]Bengals[/b] at Seahawks
[b]Cowboys[/b] at Eagales

jared    133
everytime brady throws the ball
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/91/1316969679553.png[/img]
  • Upvote 1

»Barron    7987
Colts at [b]Titans[/b]
[b]Saints[/b] at Rams
Dolphins at[b] Giants[/b]
Vikings at [b]Panthers[/b]
Cardinals at [b]Ravens[/b]
Jaguars at [b]Texans[/b]
Redskins at [b]Bills[/b]
Lions at [b]Broncos[/b]
Browns at [b]49ers[/b]
[b]Bengals[/b] at Seahawks
[b]Cowboys[/b] at Eagales

Tebow time!!!

Model    864
I'm so happy that Steve Smith is back in top form again. He is in my opinion in the top 3 of receivers right now.

»Barron    7987
Wth is going on in bal? Saints havent scored and its going to be halftime vs. rams o.o

Model    864
Nice way to choke on that chip shot.

Model    864
I want to cry right now. I miss Kasey, I miss my 1st and 2nd linebackers =/

fanfingtastic    171
is there any sites where I can stream a game, i wanna watch the 49ers vs Browns, but live in detroit so I only have the lions vs broncos game available

Munstar    58
[quote name='theNKO' timestamp='1320007098' post='3020214']
is there any sites where I can stream a game, i wanna watch the 49ers vs Browns, but live in detroit so I only have the lions vs broncos game available
[/quote]

http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html
  • Upvote 1

fanfingtastic    171
[quote name='Ins▲nŦy.' timestamp='1320007247' post='3020215']
[quote name='theNKO' timestamp='1320007098' post='3020214']
[/quote]

[url="http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html"]http://www.lshunter....ming-video.html[/url]
[/quote]

thank you very much, i just saw the sports link thread when i clicked on sports, n seen that... but thank you