Seriously?

Tips on How to Prevent Your Opponent from Cheating

Bazoo    5700
On the calculator thing: If I were to use a calculator that recorded the history of the game (my TI-NSpire or the "Stat" function on most graphing calculator), and could easily scroll up, would paper still overrule me? I knew that used to be the case, but heard it may have changed to be more subjective.

Bazoo    5700
also, the amount and variety of cheating just makes me not want to play

PerZn    28
[quote name='Guru' timestamp='1320915983' post='3026898']
The reason no one cheats with coin flip cards is because all coin flip cards are horrible.
[/quote]

you obviously haven't been around long enough
Ingenious minds made coin flip cards excellent and were used for 2 formats back in the day.
I'd know, our team used it and very effectively
  • Downvote 2

Basic Island    609
[quote name='PerZn' timestamp='1345573750' post='3261317']
The reason no one cheats with coin flip cards is because all coin flip cards are horrible.
[/quote]

Ingenious minds made coin flip cards excellent and were used for 2 formats back in the day.
[/quote]

sasuke samurai # 4 and fairy box

Seriously?    1686
[quote name='Doughboy' timestamp='1345574720' post='3261325']
[quote name='PerZn' timestamp='1345573750' post='3261317']
[/quote]

[/quote]

sasuke samurai # 4 and fairy box
[/quote]
I remember the days where i had to look out for team villians and their coin flip decks... Oh how i miss 2006.

Mutavault    2900
Paul you left out another St. Claire cheat

Where he losses the match doesn't have the slip signed yet, then he asks the person to play for fun and then he wins that one and judge walks back see's the game as it is and he tells the judge he won even though the winner tells there side the Judge has a visual of St. Claire winning as it is :(
  • Upvote 4

Ernie    101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyOiz4YQ9g#t=4m40s

Apparently, at an event, this guy is caught stacking on camera. Relevant to see how some people cheat.

Exxod    2
[quote name='Ernie' timestamp='1355943831' post='3352147']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyOiz4YQ9g#t=4m40s"]http://www.youtube.c...iz4YQ9g#t=4m40s[/url]

Apparently, at an event, this guy is caught stacking on camera. Relevant to see how some people cheat.
[/quote]
Well the opponent didn't cut his deck, so that Heavy stack was pretty obvious (in the video, not IRL)

Mutavault    2900
[quote name='Exxod' timestamp='1355945074' post='3352156']
[quote name='Ernie' timestamp='1355943831' post='3352147']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyOiz4YQ9g#t=4m40s"]http://www.youtube.c...iz4YQ9g#t=4m40s[/url]

[/quote]
Well the opponent didn't cut his deck, so that Heavy stack was pretty obvious (in the video, not IRL)
[/quote]

plus the reborn he stacks after lol

this why you have to always cut/shuffle the shit out of people because this guy was in real trouble before the storm/reborn. I was begging the other guy to have road to fuck him hard and lolz after.
  • Upvote 1

»Jhub    1074
it's not even just stacking, after the storm stack he doesn't add controller (with a controller in the gy so it has relevance), next turn he summons diva with marksman's dmg eff??? and then the handshake at the end??? someone sent me the link at the part where he first stacks storm and he proceeds to cheat every turn i watch until he wins. gotta love yugioh

edit: he also searches for undine off of pike from sphere, which you can't do cause its effect is negated

Chris Hentz    7768
rofl

Sphere into pike discard infantry
uses the pike effect when you can't. Stacks storm searches undine
Summons undine sends dragoons stacks reborn doesn't search controller to keep future undinee live

Eventually uses a marksman effect to summon diva from deck

ALL ON CAMERA
NO SHAME AT ALL

ninja'd by jhub because we watched it at the same time on xbox ;_;

pie lies fly    159
Plus the various peeps at the deck after the Duality cut, and a card of his choice Hindu'd to the top!
  • Upvote 2

ShugoGamer    13
Guy should have cut him after the really suspect shuffles (should cut regardless). No one deserves to get stacked but if he had just paid any amount of attention he would have caught things like not adding controller or even his opp looking at his deck.

Lux    1558
I mean if you don't take steps to prevent cheating, then you have no right to complain. Nobody deserves to be cheated, but scumbags exist. It's because of shit like this that you just have to assume every random out there is out to screw you.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Joe.    4932
During a regional in TeleDAD format my opponent searched Stratos with Reinforcement and then Malicious with Stratos. He poked Stratos up, then two additional cards before revealing one as Malicious. He followed up with a Hindu shuffle of the other, before putting his deck down without offering a cut. I looked at him and said, "Glad I don't have to worry about Crush," before reaching over and cutting one card. His following DDraw was not as exciting, nor was his demeanor the rest of the game.
  • Upvote 41

sandwiches    615
Man that dude is taking no precautions against cheating. He didn't catch the dude cheat with Abyssphere, Pike, Undine, and Marksman, doesn't cut either of the times his opponent stacks twice, and doesn't even write down LP when he attacks.

I feel bad for him but he kinda just let himself get fucked over.

Fierce    491
[quote name='Seriously?' timestamp='1327074956' post='3080542']
[quote name='Shane' timestamp='1326660933' post='3076060']
[quote name='Seriously?' timestamp='1321022400' post='3027492']
Idgaf... It was Brent Yetter. And he did cheat me... but i caught him 2/4 times.
[/quote]
Which cheats did he pull/try to pull on you?
[/quote]

[b]Double summoning[/b]
adding from grave/rfg to hand.
stacking gorz in my deck
i forget #4 atm
[/quote]
ive caught him doing the double summoning before