Hmmmm

Hondas....

+rei+    34354
even then i still shit talk your body kit <3

Nichigo    709
[quote name='Model' timestamp='1321382112' post='3029896']
I use decals to make me faster =]
[/quote]

I heard those "I <3 My Honda" stickers net you 20WHP yo!

scoobydont    55
[quote name='NickTE' timestamp='1321382508' post='3029905']
[quote name='Model' timestamp='1321382112' post='3029896']
I use decals to make me faster =]
[/quote]

I heard those "I <3 My Honda" stickers net you 20WHP yo!
[/quote]
23* your thinking the "powered by honda" ones

as for the honda community the ones with fast cars dont have body kits or wings or vinyls

+rei+    34354
I like the VTECH sticker on my VW. It works because they both have V in it.
  • Upvote 1

Anonymous    58
[quote name='Hmmmm' timestamp='1321085886' post='3027946']
Anyways, pistons and rods are easy if you're smarter than the average monkey you can do them yourself. The head cost 2000 to get ported polished hot tanked cleaned and all valves pressed in and springs and retainers put in. The rest is just patience and prices of parts. I had a friend who tunes come put the engine on drive, I'm running stock HG so the kit was like 100 from a Honda dealership. To tune your car for forced induction at the place I went it was $450 but he is the best tuner for a thousand miles on the best tuning program for a Honda (ECTune) as you can tell from the numbers.

Price:

Shell: 500
Motor and tranny out of a wrecked 94 teg: 1200
OBX diff: 300
Motor work: 8500
600+ Hp axles: 300
Stickers: 40
Whole car: 10,840

$10,840 for a street car that can outrun almost anything = priceless
[/quote]
300 for a diff? lol! for an extra 700$, you could have gotten a good limited slip for that car.

btw, a mustang does not weigh 5000 lbs. that's what an F-150 weighs, you dumbass.

a fully loaded F-150 weighs 5716 LBs
[url="http://www.pscars.com/gallery/2011/Ford/F-150/4WD-SuperCrew-157--XL_330197.html"]http://www.pscars.co...-XL_330197.html[/url]

here's the curb weight for the mustangs
[url="http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/compare/"]http://www.ford.com/...ustang/compare/[/url]

and that's the new ones and not even the lighter fox body ones.

Ironic. you come in here getting pissy about Pro-muscle peeps spouting off about Hondas, and then you go and do exactly the same thing. Another thing, did you ever dyno test your honda at all, or are you just pulling numbers out your ass like a majority of you do?
  • Upvote 1

Hmmmm    39
The obx diff has worked fine, made 10 passes down the track and DD on it for a couple months. Expected it to break by now but it hasn't. When it does I'm going qualife LSD...and good shit talking with one post Mr. Anonymous..

+rei+    34354
Calm down. You made this thread with a very aggressive attitude and some fairly incendiary comments about facets of the memberbase that might only exist as charicatures in your own perceptions.
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34354
published curb weight on the GT is actually 3630 lbs, presumably due to better/lighter brakes and suspension.

Hmmmm    39
Show me a stock mustang suspension that will be able to hold the power it takes for them to reach me...the new 5.0s are nasty though I like them alot

Nichigo    709
[quote name='Hmmmm' timestamp='1321387922' post='3029988']
Also, I'm sure a v8 motor weighs more than a v6 motor faggot. Don't forget engines weight lbs too...sorry for da triple post
[/quote]

:: cough :: LS1 Aluminum Block :: cough ::

PS: When are you going to respond to my PM about meeting up for our DCS match?

Anonymous    58
[quote name='Hmmmm' timestamp='1321387681' post='3029983']
It's obviously dyno numbers, faggot.
[/quote]
No, I mean did you actually take the time to drive it down to a shop with a dyno machine and actually had it tested?
[quote]

The obx diff has worked fine, made 10 passes down the track and DD on it for a couple months. [b]Expected it to break by now but it hasn't[/b]. When it does I'm going qualife LSD...and good shit talking with one post Mr. Anonymous..[/quote]
Expected it to break? Are you joking me? You've pretty much expected it break by then, yet you STILL put it in your car, without considering the fact that such a move, if or when it blows, could take your tranny and torque converter with it, blow out and cause you to loose control and possibly kill you.

you DON'T cheap out on parts if you're racing the fucker. you just don't fucking do it. better to spend the extra 700 now than spend another 3-4 grand later or end up in the hospital.

Hmmmm    39
Lol...you must not know that you can drive on a broken diff...all it does is make both my front wheels spin. I got it for 100 dollars, so I put it in expecting it to break just so I can upgrade but it hasn't yet..

And to answer your other question, yes I was there when the car was placed on the dyno, strapped down, and tuned. Did 20 pulls 10 high and 10 low. It was a dynojet dyno.
  • Downvote 1

Anonymous    58
[quote]Lol...you must not know that you can drive on a broken diff...all it does is make both my front wheels spin.[/quote]
Are you fucking retarded? Honestly, that has got to be the most retarded thing I've heard. If the component that makes your wheel spin is fucked, then chances are you're NOT going anywhere, and if something breaks loose, gets caught, locks the fucker up, especially at a high speed, then there goes your car.
[quote]I got it for 100 dollars, so I put it in expecting it to break just so I can upgrade but it hasn't yet.. [/quote]

[quote]OBX diff: 300[/quote]Wait a minute, you just said 300$. So does that mean that you paid some buddy of yours to install your diff?

Anonymous    58
[quote name='Hmmmm' timestamp='1321482620' post='3031111']
If you don't believe that you can drive your car home on a broken diff...you need to break one, or do some research.
[/quote]
No thanks.

If by research, you mean actually having a differential apart and actually seeing the internals, then yeah I have. I've blown the ass end out of a diesel, and had to get it back. lets just say every single time it caught it damn near threw you into the ditch.

The only way you could drive on a broken diff, if if there's only a few gear teeth chipped or a worn out pinion bearing or something or something minor like that. even then, don't drive it around everywhere or your transmission and torque converter will be next.

+rei+    34354
Somehopw I doubt his car has a torque converter

Nichigo    709
[quote name='rei' timestamp='1321561248' post='3032066']
Somehopw I doubt his car has a torque converter
[/quote]

you haven't heard? Turbos with automatic transmissions are the new thing!
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34354
: (

[/has a turbo and an automatic. Though it's stock. And a DSG rather than a slushbox]

Anonymous    58
sorry, I forgot to add "if applicable". Most likely a stick, and if so......then he'll have less chance of doing any damage to it unless he presses the clutch at the wrong time.

but..ya never know with the tuner crowd.