DivineForceSmash

What are You Going to Do Come Judgment Day?

»Starwind    1777
Honestly, I'd much rather be in Hell than be surrounded by condescending, self-righteous pricks like this douchebag for all of fucking eternity in Heaven. This guy makes Heaven sound like an eternal fucking headache, might as well just call it Hell.
  • Upvote 1

Hellviper    1189
[quote name='DivineForceSmash' timestamp='1321551136' post='3031942']
It's a shame people. I am trying to shine the light into your darkness, but most of you will refuse to repent. Most of you will go to hell (Matthew 7:13).
[/quote]

Isn't it a sin or something to tell others that they will be going to Hell? Sinners don't go to Heaven do they?

[quote name='Starwind' timestamp='1321551749' post='3031946']
Honestly, I'd much rather be in Hell than be surrounded by condescending, self-righteous pricks like this douchebag for all of fucking eternity in Heaven. This guy makes Heaven sound like an eternal fucking headache, might as well just call it Hell.
[/quote]

You're a wicked pig! God has imputed his righteousness within me; I myself am not righteous, but His Spirit is holy (Romans 3:10).
  • Upvote 1

Semaj.    2263
@DivineForceSmash: is the devil a bad person?

+rei+    34682
Which bible version should I use? I mean, I thought there was one divine source, how could things go so wrong in translation. I need help, and I need to be saved, clearly, but I need guidance, not condescending, patronizing, hostility.

@ Hellviper: Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. I am not going to burn in hell. On the day of judgment, I will be found blameless; I am a saint! Praise the LORD!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+rei+    34682
Is god benevolent?

[quote name='rei' timestamp='1321551956' post='3031951']
Which bible version should I use? I mean, I thought there was one divine source, how could things go so wrong in translation. I need help, and I need to be saved, clearly, but I need guidance, not condescending, patronizing, hostility.
[/quote]

AV1611 KJV: [url="http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-bible-text/index.html"]http://av1611.com/kj...text/index.html[/url]

Read 1 Peter 5:8 and Luke 8:12. Not all Bibles are translated from the same manuscripts. The AV1611 KJV was translated from the Masoretic text, and the textus receptus. The other ones, such as NIV, or ESV, were translated from the Alexandrian manuscripts (by Westcott and Hort).

Semaj.    2263
[quote name='Semaj.' timestamp='1321551944' post='3031950']
@DivineForceSmash: is the devil a bad person?
[/quote]

Ammit    5159
[quote name='DivineForceSmash' timestamp='1321551136' post='3031942']
It's a shame people. I am trying to shine the light into your darkness, but most of you will refuse to repent. Most of you will go to hell (Matthew 7:13).
[/quote]

Is the light in this case your penis, the darkness our anuses? If so, I'm down to "repent".

Hellviper    1189
You're in the wrong forum: [url="http://2012forum.com/"]http://2012forum.com/[/url]

kidneysrgood    1507
As a monotheist, I do not accept the existence of the devil. There can only be one being as mighty as the creator, and that being is the creator. Hence, the devil cannot exist, unless you do not truly believe in the power of God.

Ammit    5159
[quote name='kidneysrgood' timestamp='1321561944' post='3032076']
As a monotheist, I do not accept the existence of the devil. There can only be one being as mighty as the creator, and that being is the creator. Hence, the devil cannot exist, unless you do not truly believe in the power of God.
[/quote]
I was under the impression that according to most Christians the devil isn't as powerful as God, but weaker than him. That isn't to say that the devil can't influence people though. That's what I remember from my Catholic upbringing, but then again I'm no longer Catholic.

+rei+    34682
the bible tends to view old lucy as more an evil influence, but not necessarily as powerful as the god guy. It gets messy when a lot of supplimental stuff is where his backstory comes from, but isn't in the bible.

In Hebrew he initially started off as basically the prosecutor in god's court if you will, which is kind of cool. He was the guy who accused you of all your negative traits / sins when you faced judgement.

Popular dogma calls him a fallen angel from a war in the heavens now, also the Morningstar.

Aside: I always preferred Dantes (and the early medieval) view of hell as a cold place, as it's as far from God's warmth as you can be. I thought that was a much stronger image than fire and brimstone.
  • Upvote 3

SSJ Grumpig    5620
i want to play a video game about the war in heaven when lucifer got wreqT and kiqT down to hell, how sick would that be
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='rei' timestamp='1321564379' post='3032125']
Aside: I always preferred Dantes (and the early medieval) view of hell as a cold place, as it's as far from God's warmth as you can be. I thought that was a much stronger image than fire and brimstone.
[/quote]

*plans skyrim mod*

A lot of you have no respect for the LORD, and many of you will enter that terrible place called hell. I warned all of you; I pleaded with all of you to come to Christ. For all of you who refused to receive the gospel, may the blood be upon your own heads!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+rei+    34682
Please go away. I would rather people not be proselytized and subtly threatened on my website. I will not pretend that this is a happy or polite place to be, but we only have so much tolerance for people spouting off nonsense. Your vehemence has stopped being entertaining, and while I am trying to become a better person, less judgemental, and less inciteful, I do not yet have the patience to deal with you in any way other than forcibly removing a problem to my community.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shaman    532
tl;dr

[media]http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60second/2006/shorts/demonplay.mp3[/media]

»Rimmer    2209
[quote name='rei' timestamp='1321641511' post='3032854']
Please go away. I would rather people not be proselytized and subtly threatened on my website. [b]I will not pretend that this is a happy or polite place to be[/b], but we only have so much tolerance for people spouting off nonsense. Your vehemence has stopped being entertaining, and while I am trying to become a better person, less judgemental, and less inciteful, I do not yet have the patience to deal with you in any way other than forcibly removing a problem to my community.
[/quote]

I find it's quite a happy and polite provided you're not a fucking mor[s]m[/s]on.

blueD    147
I might have to work.
  • Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15769
[quote name='kidneysrgood' timestamp='1321398804' post='3030151']
Honestly, I'm rooting for the devil. It he punishes the wicked, then he's the only one to give a shit about punishing the truly cruel.
[/quote]

It's kind of backward to think the main characters aren't all on the same team. Rooting for Satan is rooting for all of us.
  • Upvote 1