Sign in to follow this  
iEatKakunas

Wonton Soup

iEatKakunas    211
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m5CIcbytfM?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m5CIcbytfM?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Deck i've ran for a few locals now..havent lost yet.

Monsters:13

3 T.G. Warwolf
3 T.G. Rush Rhyno
2 T.G. Striker
3 Reborn Tengu
2 Maxx "C"

Magics: 12

3 Pot of Duality
3 Shard of Greed
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Book of Moon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 17
3 Dimensional Prison
3 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 Solemn Warning
2 TG1-EM1
2 Starlight Road
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Skill Drain
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror force

3 shards are ridiculous. opening 1 dprison 1 shard a road and ANY other trap. any monster..and the games usually over. people need to try this.

iEatKakunas    211
decks just too tight. and i've just never been a fan. i play it for the simple fact its mandatory in here imo. but i tried two, my personal experience just wasn't good.

TopTopTopTop    1660
I really like this with Meth of Greed, not sure how I feel about TG Creature Swap though.

And idk why I like the randy Drain lol

iEatKakunas    211
yeah man.. i love the greed. The problem with this variant (no barbaros) is getting through large monsters.
Dprisons/horns help, but you cant always have them..its offensive/defensive (as is horn) but horn cant stop them from synchroing/exceeding. Its just wonderful. again probably preference.

As for the drain.. i stated how i feel about it. with the shards..thinning..dualities..you usually run into it. so it does its job.

i was running a grandmole (access to naturia beast) but it just never worked haha.
thinking a 3rd striker is needed however.

iEatKakunas    211
well that was the plan. I played alot of games (testing and locals) and i never had the mole with striker except when i already had field control.. so i just used mole to bounce for damage.