Siulzen

OCG Promotional Cards Thread

-Siulzen-    750
And Pics:

[quote][IMG]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/VJMP-JP070-71-1.jpg[/IMG]
VJMP-JP070 - Ultra Rare
Thunder Seahorse
Light Thunder / Effect
LV4 1600/1200
You can discard this card; add 2 LIGHT Thunder-Type Level 4 monsters with 1600 or less ATK and the same name from your Deck to the hand. The effect of "Thunder Seahorse" can only be activated once per turn, and you cannot Special Summon during this turn.

VJMP-JP071 - Ultra Rare
Mighty Warrior
Earth Warrior / Synchro / Effect
LV6 2200/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.[/quote]

[quote]
[img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/VF12-JP001.jpg[/img]

Blackwing - Damascus the Polar Night
Level 3/DARK/Winged Beast-Type - Effect/1300 ATK/700 DEF
During either player's turn: You can discard this card from your hand, and target 1 "Blackwing" monster you control; the target gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.[/quote]

[quote][img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/DuelistEdition12.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/MiracleContact.jpg[/img]

Miracle Contact
It fuses from the Field, Hand or Graveyard back into the Deck for an Elemental HERO Fusion with Elemental HERO Neos as a material.

Advanced Dark[/quote]

[quote][img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/SandaafamilyandNumber22.jpg[/img]

Spirit Converting Device
OKaThunder
Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
OToThunder
ONeThunder

Number 22: Fran Ken (read as Un-Rebelling Strength)
Rank 8
4500 ATK
2 Level 8 monsters.
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand and detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all Effect Monsters, Spell Cards, and Trap Cards (during this turn??) your opponent controls. If you use this effect, this card must attack if able.

[b]Note: Manga Effect[/b]

[b]The small [/b][b]silhouette is Princess Koron. She calls her monster "Ken-chan".[/b][/quote]

Translations courtesy of Ark and Eva.

Forlum    9166
Soooo Miracle Contact can summon:
Air N (beater, shitty materials)
Aqua N (1-4-1 random hand control, shitty materials)
Chaos N (at best raigeki, at worst damaging to controller, mostly shitty materials)
Dark N (decent effect, decent materials)
Flare N (beater, shitty materials)
Glow N (limited usable destruction of 1 f/u card effect, shitty materials)
Grand N (nice effect, grand mole is actually playable)
Magma N (beater, double-edged field reset effect, mostly shitty materials)
Marine N (+1 hand control, absolute shit materials)
Neos Knight (no damage beater, easy materials)
Storm N (fucking terrifying effect, shitty materials)

You can use subs for all of them but even so in most cases you're either playing Neos (yeah you can gemini alius but really?) or some random shitty monster.

I am mostly dissapoint.

JackAtlas    474
Lol Number 22 is legit. The psuedo Kalut kinda pisses me off though. Maybe like 700 or something. :/

I am so glad to be getting Miracle Contact and Advanced Dark after all this time though.

-Siulzen-    750
Miracle Contact cannot summon Rainbow Neos.

Miracle Contact asks for a Fusion with "Elemental HERO" in its name.

+greasy thug    19083
[quote name='Forlin' timestamp='1334762938' post='3158377']
Soooo Miracle Contact can summon:
Air N (beater, shitty materials)
Aqua N (1-4-1 random hand control, shitty materials)
Chaos N (at best raigeki, at worst damaging to controller, mostly shitty materials)
Dark N (decent effect, decent materials)
Flare N (beater, shitty materials)
Glow N (limited usable destruction of 1 f/u card effect, shitty materials)
Grand N (nice effect, grand mole is actually playable)
Magma N (beater, double-edged field reset effect, mostly shitty materials)
Marine N (+1 hand control, absolute shit materials)
Neos Knight (no damage beater, easy materials)
Storm N (fucking terrifying effect, shitty materials)

You can use subs for all of them but even so in most cases you're either playing Neos (yeah you can gemini alius but really?) or some random shitty monster.

I am mostly dissapoint.
[/quote]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080204035736/yugioh/images/c/c6/ConvertContactDP06-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

speeds up the process

-Siulzen-    750
[IMG]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/VJMP-JP069-1.jpg[/IMG]

+mmf    23269
how are u people not shitting yourselves over advanced dark

»Pharaoh Atem    15836
[quote name='dennis frogman' timestamp='1334874638' post='3159700']
how are u people not shitting yourselves over advanced dark
[/quote]

CBs on-field and in-Grave are DARK now. For CBs this does nothing except make Rainbow Dark Dragon into a CB-playable card, which frankly means next to fucking nothing for them.

Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon essentially carry an automatic Rainbow Veil now. This means little.

When battling, I can Foolish Burial a CB so that I take no damage, never mind the CB is gonna be dying anyway - it's not a Waboku move.

Essentially, Advanced Dark's only means of doing anything for us seems to be as nothing more than hoping and praying we speed Abundance along - past that it is nigh-dead to us.

Unless CBs can constantly play monsters for free over and over forever, such that we NEVER TAKE BATTLE DAMAGE IN OUR LIVES, Advanced Dark doesn't do jack for us.

+mmf    23269
i wasnt thinking of anything specific when i made that post. i was more just shitting myself that advanced dark was actually a card now, after fifty bajillion years.

crystal beasts load the grave up with dark crystal beasts very fast now. there has got to be some sort of interaction that this gives rise to

it'd be a lot cooler if avarice was still at 3, because you could play a pseudo-TG kind of deck that used the crystal beasts and a few of their spell/trap support cards in conjunction with horn of the phantom beast and this gay fucking card to harm people.

but alas

Rainbow Gravity could be a thing
Dark Armed, Dark Creator, etc

all i got for now

-Siulzen-    750
VJump Edition 7:

[IMG]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/S_iulzen/Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO%20Card%20Images/VJUMPEdition7.jpg[/IMG]

OToThunder
OKaThunder
ONeThunder
Spirit Converter

-Siulzen-    750
With what little is shown of these cards, I'm surprised they could read this much:

[quote][u][b]UNCONFIRMED[/b][/u]

OToサンダー Otosandaa (OToThunder/Mr. Thunder)
4 Stars/LIGHT/Thunder-Type - Effect/1300 ATK/Unknown DEF
{Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Thunder-Type LIGHT monster from your hand, except "OtoThunder".}

OKaサンダー Okasandaa (OKaThunder/Mrs. Thunder)
4 Stars/LIGHT/Thunder-Type - Effect/1400 ATK/Unknown DEF
{Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Thunder-Type LIGHT monster from your hand, except "OkaThunder".}

ONeサンダー Onesandaa (ONeThunder/Thunder Girl)
4 Stars/LIGHT/Thunder-Type - Effect/900 ATK/Unknown DEF
{When this card is Normal Summoned: {~~~~} Level 4 Thunder-Type LIGHT monster with 1600 or less ATK in your Graveyard, except "OneThunder".}

4 Stars/LIGHT/Dragon-Type - Effect/2400 ATK/2000 DEF
? Level 4 monsters.
{Once per turn: You can apply one of the appropriate effects,
● {... on the field, except this card... destroy...}
● {...Cards your opponent controls...}[/quote]

-Siulzen-    750
Not confirmed:

[quote]Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star
5 Stars/DARK/Winged Beast-Type - Effect, Synchro/2200 ATK/1500 DEF
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned from the Extra Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Synchro Summoned: {you can} Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" non-Tuner monster from your hand, but its effect(s) is negated.[/quote]

Info courtesy of Ark.

+greasy thug    19083
[quote name='Siulzen' timestamp='1337081083' post='3181333']
Not confirmed:

Must be Synchro Summoned from the Extra Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Synchro Summoned: {you can} Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" non-Tuner monster from your hand, but its effect(s) is negated.[/quote]

Info courtesy of Ark.
[/quote]

So Vayu doesn't work with it?

NEXT!

Chris Buraseru    10472
[quote name='Wild Caniac' timestamp='1337105795' post='3181570']
Why wouldn't we be able to use it with Vayu? Pretty sure Vayu is still a synchro summon.
[/quote]
Vayu is just a Special from the Extra.

-Enzio-    116
[quote name='Siulzen' timestamp='1337081083' post='3181333']
Not confirmed:

Info courtesy of Ark.
[/quote]
This has to be a joke. Why in the holy fuck would they not make it usable with Vayu. Konami hates Blackwings so much.