Ocelot

Gay Black Jew

»Ocelot    2319
[left]See you walkin’ down the street[/left][left]With that Menorah in your hand[/left][left]Did you steal or just under-pay[/left][left]For that holy candle-stand!?[/left][left]Oh, I can’t turn as you look at me[/left][left]With those hazel honey eyes[/left][left]You’re so much more exotic than[/left][left]All the other hunky guys[/left][left]Gay Black Jew, we’ll never be apart[/left][left]You’re my sturdy hunk of beef[/left][left]Gay Black Jew, you stole my heart[/left][left]But it don’t come cheap![/left][left]We'll have our fun before the night is over[/left][left]Pluck me more times than a four-leaf clover[/left][left]Sexy plump lips like Elmo or Grover[/left][left]Oh, you can give me AIDS twice over![/left][left]So don't be worried about persecution[/left][left]Be it a lynching or an electrocution[/left][left]Cause though you’re only worth 3/5[sup]ths[/sup] to the Constitution[/left][left]You’re a hundred percent to me![/left][left]Oh, Gay Black Jew, we’ll never be apart[/left][left]You’re my sturdy hunk of beef[/left][left]Gay Black Jew, you stole my heart[/left][left]But it don’t come cheap![/left][left]--BRIDGE--[/left][left]And you can have a whopping eight cock-slaps[/left][left]While doing your Hanukkah wrap[/left][left]And the only part that makes me snap[/left][left]Is that you’re severely mentally handicapped[/left][left]But baby you’re my sexy chocolate muffin[/left][left]Worst comes to worst you don’t need to be shovin’[/left][left]Because you know that I’m not bluffin’[/left][left]I’ll still give you my lovin’ at the back of the oven![/left][left]Oh, Gay Black Jew, we’ll never be apart[/left][left]You’re my sturdy hunk of beef[/left][left]Gay Black Jew, you stole my heart[/left][left]But it don’t come cheap![/left]
  • Upvote 9

SSJ Grumpig    5620
game, set, match

Haruki    12645
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeJw3U03x9w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeJw3U03x9w[/url]