Sign in to follow this  
Lang

Super Stun Control

Lang    905
[center]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iDyH2tfADA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/center][center][img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/sirblanco06/Untitled-20.png[/img][/center][center][color=#ffff00]Forgot to take Heavy out when I did a Print Screen, added a 3rd MST.[/color][/center][center]3x Banisher of the Radiant[/center][center]1x Blackwing Gale[/center][center]2x D.D Warrior Lady[/center][center]2x Fossil Dyna Pachy[/center][center]2x King Tiger Wanghu[/center][center]1x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer[/center][center]1x Spirit Reaper[/center][center]3x Thunder King Rai-Oh[/center][center]1x Book of Moon[/center][center]2x Dark Hole[/center][center]2x Forbidden Lance[/center][center]1x Monster Reborn[/center][center]3x MST[/center][center]3x Pot of Duality[/center][center]1x Smashing Ground[/center][center]2x Black Horn of Heaven[/center][center]2x Bottomless Trap Hole[/center][center]3x Dimensional Prison[/center][center]1x Mirror Force[/center][center]1x Solemn Judgment[/center][center]2x Solemn Warning[/center][center]2x Starlight Road[/center][center]3x Stardust Dragon[/center][center]1x Steelswarm Roach[/center][center]1x Utopia[/center][center]1x Leviathan Dragon[/center][center]1x Leviar Sea Dragon[/center][center]5x Basic Synchros/Exceed[/center]

[left]I prefer the second Spirit Reaper than Kycoo.[/left][left]- Kycoo[/left][left]+ second Spirit Reaper[/left][left]Forbidden Lance is good but I don't see the purpose on this Deck.[/left][left]-2 Forbidden Lance.[/left][left]+ second Smashing Ground.[/left][left]+ Trap Dustshoot.[/left][left]And... I don't like Heavy Storm with a big number of traps.[/left][left]- Heavy Storm[/left][left]+ third [center]Pachy, [/center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Wanghu or [/center][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Warrior Lady.[/center][/size][/font][/left]

Lang    905
[quote name='Ace of Spades' timestamp='1325116679' post='3062235']
[left]I prefer the second Spirit Reaper than Kycoo.[/left][left]- Kycoo[/left][left]+ second Spirit Reaper[/left][left]Forbidden Lance is good but I don't see the purpose on this Deck.[/left][left]-2 Forbidden Lance.[/left][left]+ second Smashing Ground.[/left][left]+ Trap Dustshoot.[/left][left]And... I don't like Heavy Storm with a big number of traps.[/left][left]- Heavy Storm[/left][left]+ third[/left][center]Pachy,[/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Wanghu or [/size][/font][/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Warrior Lady.[/size][/font][/center]

[/quote]

Without Lance, I cant summon something and run over something if I want. I def don't want it to be any mroe trap heavy than it is already.

Wunsen    229
I would drop that Kycoo for a second Reaper because it is better in every way, and because of the fact that you run triple Banisher.

Lang    905
Shoot is one of the more powerul cards this format, i just never open it =[

captainameowica    3770
[quote name='The Langbanger' timestamp='1325196207' post='3062937']
[/quote]

That's a horrible reason to not use the card.
  • Upvote 1

Hawkeye    365
[quote name='Spaceman' timestamp='1325198457' post='3062947']
[quote name='The Langbanger' timestamp='1325196207' post='3062937']
[/quote]

That's a horrible reason to not use the card.
[/quote]
If you open Shoot, you win. I don't see what's not to like?