Wild Caniac

i am so lucky but i don't know what to do

Wild Caniac    421
my girlfriend and i have been dating for over 11 months. she recently told me she wanted to have an experience with a girl, and have me join. so, we have someone to join, but im a little worried as im not really sure what to expect. the only limits are no kissing the guest, but everything else is fine. what should i know going into an experience such as this?
  • Upvote 25

»BoraxTheLean    7119
[quote name='Dominican' timestamp='1328293068' post='3091980']
buy some strap-on's and let them fuck you in the ass
[/quote]

Is this seriously something people actually do?

Also, to the OP: must be nice (-;
  • Upvote 1

»Draigun    6834
[quote name='Dominican' timestamp='1328293068' post='3091980']
buy some strap-on's and let them fuck you in the ass
[/quote]

quality

But on a related note, just enjoy the experience. You're thinking too much about what could happen and it could ruin your composure / expectations of what will actually happen.
  • Upvote 3

»orangeeyes    11862
tell them about your 7-3 finish at SJC Atlanta then fuck them in the ass.

[spoiler]shitty brag thread[/spoiler]
  • Upvote 38
  • Downvote 1

»orangeeyes    11862
but you've updated it every year since 2009 so how is that possible
  • Upvote 17

+rei+    34350
CTL-F Brag

ty orangeyes
  • Upvote 2

DeAnthrax    23
Something like this could be detrimental to your relationship if 1 of you ends up being insecure about it.

Always pay more attention to your GF, no matter what, and don't think so much about it, just go with it.

Goode luck OP, and please... stay safe.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chris Buraseru    10479
[quote name='DeAnthrax' timestamp='1328296895' post='3092039']
Something like this could be detrimental to your relationship if 1 of you ends up being insecure about it.

Always pay more attention to your GF, no matter what, and don't think so much about it, just go with it.

Goode luck OP, and please... stay safe.
[/quote]
What's there to be insecure about? The worst that could possibly happen is the third party outdoes him which will easily be remedied by him fucking her in the ass and putting her back in line. Sounds like pure profit.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

IAmTheGreat    3772
This happened with me and my previous girlfriend. She brought it up in the car one day and I was like a kid during christmas.

What happened for me was they went out to the bar, got a little tipsy, then came home. My gf told me to come over so I did. we chilled for a little bit then made it up to her room. It started, like it usually does, by giving her friend a back massage. Then clothes came off. The rest was history

My advice is to not focus on her friend, as that could hurt your guys relationship. Try and get her involved. If shes willing to try stuff with a girl, thats perfect. If not, then you can still do things. Eat her out while you finger her friend, have one sit on your face while the other does whatever they like with your dick. Etc

And, of course, set up the webcam beforehand. Your thread could be the most posd thread in dgz history. Dont squander this opportunity
  • Upvote 30
  • Downvote 1

Harry'    1307
how do u get girls to do this

also be careful that ur gf isnt a lezbo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wild Caniac    421
She randomly ate her cum once and wanted to know what other girls tasted like. Here's the catch guys. My girlfriend is a little heavy, but the guest is pretty fit. I think ill get the best of both worlds, but yeah I'm mostly worried that my gf might be jealous if I spend too much time fucking the guest.

Quack    1840
[quote name='Wild Caniac' timestamp='1328299084' post='3092065']
Hardyharhar. Yes that's me and my girlfriend. She tried her own cum. Ill give pics of guest when I get on computer later tonight.
[/quote]
please don't, i want to keep my vision
  • Upvote 45
  • Downvote 2