SSJ Grumpig

btjunkie voluntarily shut down

Anonymous    58
So...that's why I'm getting neg bombed by ammit all of the sudden, and this little blow up by pride.

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

but, if you're going to be that pricky on the suspicion that I'm him,then maybe I'll just leave anyways.
  • Downvote 2

»Barron    7987
[quote name='Anonymous' timestamp='1328688562' post='3095166']
So...that's why I'm getting neg bombed by ammit all of the sudden, and this little blow up by pride.

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

but, if you're going to be that pricky on the suspicion that I'm him,then maybe I'll just leave anyways.
[/quote]

Yeah why would they think youre blackwar? That guy's name screams out faggot and he probably rides skrillex dick hard.

SSJ Grumpig    5620
proceed, gentlemen

Anonymous    58
[quote name='Killa4nia' timestamp='1328690434' post='3095176']

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

[/quote]

Yeah why would they think youre blackwar? That guy's name screams out faggot and he probably rides skrillex dick hard.
[/quote]
yeah probably.

what was/is his current nic?

EDIT:Thanks for nothing. I found it on my own by looking in the banhammered group.
  • Downvote 2

Ammit    5159

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

[/quote]
I don't actually care that you're blackwar, or just some other random faggot. I negged you because your posts suck and you ruined the topic.
  • Upvote 3

Anonymous    58
[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1328722201' post='3095358']

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

[/quote]
I don't actually care that you're blackwar, or just some other random faggot. I negged you because your posts suck and you ruined the topic.
[/quote]
But here's the problem with that:
you didn't start doing that until after february 2nd, AFTER rei suggested a ,and I quote, "90% certainty" that I was this guy.

Seriously, if you don't like somebody,then don't be a pussy about it.

update7/14/2011:As recent trends show, not only is Ammit a liar, but apparently not even a good one.

+rei+    34637
I dislike you - you know dick all about technology but still act entitled when called out, and you have beef with LPoC for really vague reasons other than just shouting dumb troll logic ignoring any benifit. You think Dalton McGuinty has a personal vendetta against you, and you view IT as unskilled labour.

I think this site would be better off without you and this country would be better off if you got hit by a car.

Quack    1840
in other news here is an older image about TOR

http://i.imgur.com/lHy0j.jpg

+rei+    34637
quack your signature is too large.

Ammit    5159
[quote name='Anonymous' timestamp='1328731677' post='3095474']
[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1328722201' post='3095358']

ROFLMAO!

Sorry,but wrong guy.

[/quote]
[/quote]
But here's the problem with that:
you didn't start doing that until after february 2nd, AFTER rei suggested a ,and I quote, "90% certainty" that I was this guy.

Seriously, if you don't like somebody,then don't be a pussy about it.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I've only negged posts of yours in this topic. If I negged them in another topic, it was probably because I thought it was equally as stupid. Stop taking rep so seriously.