Round 1: Poll 4

whos next  

67 members have voted

1. 1. who goes on

+rei+    34354
Poll will close at 9 pm EST on Thurs Feb 9

+rap tap    20144
i reley don wan to say this but i have to now
picking from this list is so esey! i mean all you do is pick Atem, that's it! how is this an poll anyway. you cant contrail anything except what it says in the poll! what if i dont want to vote for saleh. what apout Atem. all you can choose from is four pepole?! there is no way you can get confsued with the number of choices. this poll is crap! it's not even a poll at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be a poll if you can't choose from more options and stuff. the usres coments al total LIES. i don't even know how these guys got the nomination OR their way into the round one poll.

pepole think this coment is worthles

GO AHEAD. I DONT CARE. IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE.

BAN THESE PIECES OF CRAP

[spoiler]p.s. the only reson im voting for Atem is beacuase his posts where pretty good. but that's it[/spoiler]
  • Upvote 3

+greasy thug    18941
My vote goes to the whitest man in this poll

Earl D. Ratliff

(I'm not a supporter of the voting for yourself movement)

Oceanus    1127
what the fuck did that guy start talking about in this thread

SSJ Grumpig    5618
[quote name='not rapture' timestamp='1328755624' post='3095926']
picking from this list is so esey! i mean all you do is pick Atem, that's it! how is this an poll anyway. you cant contrail anything except what it says in the poll! what if i dont want to vote for saleh. what apout Atem. all you can choose from is four pepole?! there is no way you can get confsued with the number of choices. this poll is crap! it's not even a poll at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be a poll if you can't choose from more options and stuff. the usres coments al total LIES. i don't even know how these guys got the nomination OR their way into the round one poll.

BAN THESE PIECES OF CRAP

[spoiler]p.s. the only reson im voting for Atem is beacuase his posts where pretty good. but that's it[/spoiler]
[/quote]
best post

»Barron    7985
[quote name='SSJ Grumpig' timestamp='1328774252' post='3096243']
[quote name='not rapture' timestamp='1328755624' post='3095926']

BAN THESE PIECES OF CRAP

[/quote]
best post
[/quote]

»Pharaoh Atem    15751
[quote name='Saleh' timestamp='1328757089' post='3095956']
Earl D. Ratliff
[/quote]

So it still lives

The will of D.
  • Upvote 2

Wilson    12515
[quote name='Pride' timestamp='1328778254' post='3096267']
wilson.........you are breaking my heart

tight race
[/quote]

why are you focusing on me? haha.

I would change my vote but I want both you and Saleh to go through, andI don't want to be the one to have to decide the tie.