1. 1. Vote

»Draigun    6834
[quote name='ducktape' timestamp='1329100530' post='3099175']
quack should be in this

[b]too bad the poll was rigged[/b]
[/quote]

Explain.

»Draigun    6834
This may draw some fire but please do not take this the wrong way...

Yes, I'm surprised to even be nominated in King of the Forum, and even moreso surprised that I made it past the 1st round. However, I'm not going to place a vote for myself only because I feel polls are based on the votes / support of others. I'm not going to rig shit and give myself a vote to bolster my own chances. If I'm worthy (or not) of your vote, that's your choice.

If I make to the next round, then I make it to the next round. If I don't advance, I'll gracefully bow out, go in a blaze of glory, and place well wishes on those that do advance in round. Regardless of how far I get, whether this round be my ending or not, I'm going to do without taking any shortcuts. If I know shortcuts were taken, I will question it only because I want to do this shit, fair and square (all bias aside).

Thank you. :)
  • Upvote 2

»...Arson    7755
voting for yourself is lame and if you do and win then everyone who matters will know youre a big doucher

»Draigun    6834
It is pretty crazy though. Regardless, there's not a single person on DGz that I can actually say that I hate. Idk if someone can't say the same about me but that's just like, my opinion man.
  • Upvote 1

3DGoD    1689
omg this group is gonna be soo tight

+greasy thug    18941
[quote name='Draigun' timestamp='1329147954' post='3099588']
This may draw some fire but please do not take this the wrong way...

Yes, I'm surprised to even be nominated in King of the Forum, and even moreso surprised that I made it past the 1st round. However, I'm not going to place a vote for myself only because I feel polls are based on the votes / support of others. I'm not going to rig shit and give myself a vote to bolster my own chances. If I'm worthy (or not) of your vote, that's your choice.

If I make to the next round, then I make it to the next round. If I don't advance, I'll gracefully bow out, go in a blaze of glory, and place well wishes on those that do advance in round. Regardless of how far I get, whether this round be my ending or not, I'm going to do without taking any shortcuts. If I know shortcuts were taken, I will question it only because I want to do this shit, fair and square (all bias aside).

Thank you. :)
[/quote]

I explained this in R1 Poll 4 and gave my vote to Earl and in return he did in kind

voting for yourself sorta defeats the purpose of this tournament

at least you made it farther than me, kudos
  • Upvote 1

Oceanus    1127
This wouldn't have happened if [url="http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showuser=15114"]ygo duelist bodan[/url] hadn't voted for himself. He could've picked who came with him. But now there's a three-way tie for 2nd. I'm picking [color=#FFFFFF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][url="http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showuser=7908"]Draigun[/url][/b][/size][/font][/color] to keep the dream alive-- he doesn't hate me, and this is his year. And that's just like, my opinion.

Oceanus    1127
all of a sudden all bodan supporters pick somebody else and somebody else incidentally wins

»...Arson    7755
[quote name='ygo duelist bodan' timestamp='1329187823' post='3100032']
>mad that i voted for myself
>leading by 8 votes anyway

LOL
[/quote]
>bragging about winning
>bragging about winning
  • Upvote 1