Liquid Snake

Top 8: Poll 4

Vote   90 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

[quote name='Allenpennington' timestamp='1329799534' post='3109438']
Does one of your hypothetical posting lessons include how to be salty after you realize that there's no chance of winning the KotF?
[/quote]
no but it includes how to refrain from making posts such as the one you see in my quote right here

free lesson:

all you gotta do is type your post, but instead of pressing the "Post" button, just exit your browser

Look at this man, insulting some of the great users of this forum. Do you people really want to elect a king that would degrade your fellow DGz members like that?

I am here to unite the members of DuelistGroundz. Whether you post in the Yu-Gi-Oh! sections, or the CSK; whether you post shitty memes in "ITT We Make People Laugh" or shitty decks in the TCG Deck Garage; every member of this forum deserves to be respected and they deserve a chance to have their voice heard by voting in this poll. I will not judge you based on your post count or your rep rating, and I will not judge you based on the color of your user group, but by the content of your posts. I am a firm believer that each post has a right to be posted, whether it is quality or not is not for some dictator to decide for you.

People of DuelistGroundz, I urge you to do one thing. Vote for who you believe to be the true representative of DuelistGroundz. If you believe that a disrespectful Yu-Gi-Oh!-hater, who only seeks to hurt other members' feelings is the man you want king, then vote for Sykotic. If you believe that a bipartisan leader, who can unite the members of both the Yu-Gi-Oh! and non-Yu-Gi-Oh! sections, who can continue to lead this forum to be as great as it is known for is the man you want to be king, then vote for Sykotic's alternative.

Thank you.

[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1329800142' post='3109457']
great users of this forum

every member of this forum deserves to be respected
[/quote]
this is what some people actually believe

[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1329800142' post='3109457']
Look at this man, insulting some of the great users of this forum. Do you people really want to elect a king that would degrade your fellow DGz members like that?

I am here to unite the members of DuelistGroundz. Whether you post in the Yu-Gi-Oh! sections, or the CSK; whether you post shitty memes in "ITT We Make People Laugh" or shitty decks in the TCG Deck Garage; every member of this forum deserves to be respected and they deserve a chance to have their voice heard by voting in this poll. I will not judge you based on your post count or your rep rating, and I will not judge you based on the color of your user group, but by the content of your posts. I am a firm believer that each post has a right to be posted, whether it is quality or not is not for some dictator to decide for you.

People of DuelistGroundz, I urge you to do one thing. Vote for who you believe to be the true representative of DuelistGroundz. If you believe that a disrespectful Yu-Gi-Oh!-hater, who only seeks to hurt other members' feelings is the man you want king, then vote for Sykotic. If you believe that a bipartisan leader, who can unite the members of both the Yu-Gi-Oh! and non-Yu-Gi-Oh! sections, who can continue to lead this forum to be as great as it is known for is the man you want to be king, then vote for Sykotic's alternative.

Thank you.
[/quote]^5 star post, I died when I read "I will not judge you based on the color of your user group".

Duelistgroundz, I'm Australian. Australia never wins anything. Vote for Swaggalo... because Australia needs this.

Also for your health.

[quote name='Swaggalo' timestamp='1329800951' post='3109474']
Duelistgroundz, I'm Australian. Australia never wins anything. Vote for Swaggalo... because Australia needs this.

Also for your health.
[/quote]
Wrong poll?

Well it looks like CNN has made an official prediction announcement: WUMBOLOGIST is victorious and will be moving onto the top 4!

[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1329801508' post='3109484']
[quote name='Swaggalo' timestamp='1329800951' post='3109474']

Also for your health.
[/quote]
Wrong poll?
[/quote]

Nah, I just figured I'd cut in with my plea for votes.

p.s. yugioh players, I was in Genesis, and I could beat Wumbo in a duel to the death.

[quote name='Swaggalo' timestamp='1329810166' post='3109592']
p.s. yugioh players, I was in Genesis, and I could beat Wumbo in a duel to the death.
[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XLtkN.jpg[/img]
2-0d ggs

Would you really vote for a man who would forge such a document?

can't believe cody's losing lol. easily best poster on the forum for me, no offense to wumbo

the yugioh army saves the day

ygo army of death!!! whoever wins, wins the entire thing!

i dont really see wumbo posting a lot.. is he like a god in the ygo sections?