semi  

82 members have voted

1. 1. truck

SSJ Grumpig    5711
if elected i will personally breast feed your child

i showed tits so you know you can trust me
  • Upvote 12

»TRUMPOLOGIST    14501
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a duelist. But you don't need to post in Yu-Gi-Oh! Gen every day to know that there's something wrong with this forum when bigots can serve openly in the administration, but our users can't openly discuss new ban lists, or pray for better ones. As king, I'll end the war on Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I'll fight against liberal attacks on our duelist heritage. Yu-Gi-Oh! made DuelistGroundz strong, it can make her strong again.

I'm Wumbologist, and I approve this message.
  • Upvote 19

+greasy thug    19081
[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1329875919' post='3110251']
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a duelist. But you don't need to post in Yu-Gi-Oh! Gen every day to know that there's something wrong with this forum when bigots can serve openly in the administration, but our users can't openly discuss new ban lists, or pray for better ones. As king, I'll end the war on Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I'll fight against liberal attacks on our duelist heritage. Yu-Gi-Oh! made DuelistGroundz strong, it can make her strong again.

[/quote]

will you breastfeed my child?

SSJ Grumpig    5711
you haven't even begun to witness the ocean that is my breastmilk

Arshen    3894
[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1329875919' post='3110251']

[/quote]
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/marchtrpt4bhs/GIFs/tumblr_lk7xheTz4m1qashe0.gif[/img]