Axle

Cardfight Vanguard JCG Discussion

2149 posts in this topic

so for Gold Paladins, ride the 10k vanilla and call the 8k vanilla, and then you get free superior ride?

seems good

also

[url="http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1536/wzn3kqgxsbwiy.jpg"][color=#FFF0F5]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1536 ... xsbwiy.jpg[/color][/url]
[color=#FFF0F5]Deadly Spirit[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5]Grade 2/Granblue - Ghost/9000 Power/5000 Shield[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5]Activate [Drop Zone]: [Soul Blast 2 Cards, Target your Grade 1 or higher <<Granblue>> Rearguard, retire it] If you have a <<Granblue>> Vanguard, you can call this card to a Rearguard Circle.[/color]

[url="http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8343/6ndcy8tz1tgw6.jpg"][color=#FFF0F5]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8343 ... z1tgw6.jpg[/color][/url]
[color=#FFF0F5]Deadly Nightmare[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5]Grade 1/Granblue - Ghost/7000 Power/5000 Shield[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5]Activate [Drop Zone]: [Soul Blast 2 Cards, Target your <<Granblue>> Rearguard, retire it] If you have a <<Granblue>> Vanguard, you can call this card to a Rearguard Circle.[/color]

[color=#FFF0F5]@_@[/color]

Granblue support is just wow. Search 1/4th of your deck for a superior ride g3.

So I bought 2 Diva boxes and pulled:

RRR:
1 Pacifica
1 Riviere G3
RR:
1 Flash Shield
2 Perle
2 Perla
1 Permuda Princess Lena

It was okay, I guess. I'm not sure how I'll go about the deck as having them irl makes it easier imo.

Anyone else want any of the commons/Rs from the set?

Am I the only who is waiting for the cards to come out in ENG?

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]7/11/15/17[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade3's:7[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Necromancer of the Ice Prison, Cocytus[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Deadly Swordsmaster[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Fencing Master, Nightstorm[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade2's:11[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Deadly Spirit[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Ruin Shade[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Commadore Blueblood[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Geade1's:15[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Gust Jinn[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Dancing Cutlass[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Deadly Nightmare[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Dandy Guy Romario[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Samurai Spirit[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade1's:17[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Captain Night Kid[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Skeleton Lookout[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Rough Seas Banshee[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Doctor rogue[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Demon Cannonball[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]first go at set "6" GB, All theory atm.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Help? xP [/size][/font]

[quote name='Sabrac' timestamp='1332719902' post='3137405']
Am I the only who is waiting for the cards to come out in ENG?
[/quote]
I'd wait for the cards to come out but atm I could give a shit about anything other than Bermuda. lol I don't know anything about the other decks besides Kagero trial and what I've played against irl. Besides, it won't be until at least November for Banquet to come out in English... :(

btw, cfc ign is Gandora the Dragon... i still havent played yet. My avoidance is kicking in hard :(

Marcicus what is your BT build looking like? Is it beat down or bounce?? This is mine so far:

G3: 10
4 Rain
1 Princess
2 Salem
3 Rainbow Light

G2: 9
3 Clear Seas
2 Perla
3 Flute

G1: 14
2 Blazers
3 Turquoise
2 Dolphin
1 Ellie
4 Sedna
2 Felucca

G0: 17
1 Weddell
6 Draw
6 Crit
4 Heal

10/9/14/17

I want help... so if Marcicus doesn't know anything (or anyone else) does anyone know the forum that was posted earlier in the other thread? (I con't find it)

[quote name='Mr. Jank' timestamp='1332822839' post='3138864']
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]7/11/15/17[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade3's:7[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Necromancer of the Ice Prison, Cocytus[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Deadly Swordsmaster[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Fencing Master, Nightstorm[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade2's:11[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Deadly Spirit[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Ruin Shade[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Commadore Blueblood[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Geade1's:15[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Gust Jinn[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3 Dancing Cutlass[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Deadly Nightmare[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Dandy Guy Romario[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Samurai Spirit[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grade1's:17[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Captain Night Kid[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Skeleton Lookout[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Rough Seas Banshee[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Doctor rogue[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 Demon Cannonball[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]first go at set "6" GB, All theory atm.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Help? xP [/size][/font]
[/quote]

I just kinda ignored it because I haven't tested set 6 GB at all and decided to leave theory behind and let deck testing take the front seat whenever CFC updates with the cards. The randy Nightstorm seems weird, maybe a 4th Deadly Swordmaster over it. Cut a Commodore for the 4th Spirit too. I know Commodore > Spirit but you gotta get that superior ride consistency if you're gonna run that. I would 100% run the draw trigger in this deck over stands because of how you can turn in hand draw triggers from actually drawing it/drive checks into grade 2s/1s making the downsides of draw triggers almost non existent.

Another reason I can't help you is because the soul is iffy. With Basskirk no longer your vanguard charging soul is ging to be very limited in a duel and I'm not sure how you can pay for your cutlass and both deadlys in one duel when you run so many. I'd start by cutting Cutlass for now because it doesn't seem to be needed and then going back to it if the Deadly cards end up meh or you do have extra soul. If you cut Nightstorm and are playing English format then cut the Dandy Romarios for Samurai Spirits because that 8k literally does nothing in this deck if it's not running Basskirk or 8k grade 2s.

Another thing I'm unsure of is since the superior ride is more consistent With Nightkid and draw triggers, if you do run the superior ride at all should you do the exceed build simply because it does charge the soul for cutlass and those deadly cards?

@Gagaga: My build is Pacifica focused because holyshit she's one of the best Vanguards in the game rivaling Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi goodness. but I heard a Raindeer build got 3rd in a 70 person event in Japan. I'll comment more later I guess.

I see what youre sayin. I guess once I come up with what grade 3's I want to run the rest should kinda fall in place.
You said earlier Cocktease is staple. because of all the new grade 3's is baskirk just outclassed atm..or?

If I had more than 1 Pacifica I would use her... but she isn't consistent enough at 1 to warrant use. 1 Princess seems better even... :/

And Raindeer is amazing. It bounces and drops and shit and its awesome... but I just want to clarify something...

Attack with Vanguard Raindeer

Reveal a G3

Return a Rainbow Light or Girls Rock to my hand

How would I do their effect? I feel it would happen right when I bounce them but maybe its after and maybe I don't get it at all... :/

You and Marc are like the only 2 on this forum who use Bermuda.

Edit: This guy chris hits at least 1 trigger on every drive check/twin drive rofl

Bermuda is easily one of the most annoying decks atm. Like more so than OTT.

I don't mind Bermuda. I just focus on the RGs more than I focus on the VGs. If matches in tournaments are 2/3 is a side deck going to be implemented on this game? I would love to be able to side out my crits for more draws or stands or whatever I need.

In japanese tournies there isnt even a g2 or g3. They play 1 game and move on, so I dont see a side being added

Sorry I took so long to respond, but yeah I use that broke ass g3 bitch that you can Soul Charge and draw 1. This deck can't get to the stack as fast as OTT can though which is mucho :( for me.

You're supposed to return triggers to the deck with Pacifica and then use an ability to shuffle the deck like the starting vanguards later on if you didn't need to use their abilities beforehand.

I'm going to chalk it up to it being 8am, but I don't know of what card that lets you shuffle outside the g0, nor would I understand why you'd want to because that's going to ruin your stack.

What stack? You're putting 1 card at the bottom of your deck every turn. OTT put around 15 cards in 3 turns which lets them actually see the bottom. You actually think you'll survive long enough to reach that in this meta? You obviously shuffle the deck so you see more triggers in your drive checks.

[quote name='Axle' timestamp='1332962081' post='3140012']
What stack? You're putting 1 card at the bottom of your deck every turn. OTT put around 15 cards in 3 turns which lets them actually see the bottom. You actually think you'll survive long enough to reach that in this meta? You obviously shuffle the deck so you see more triggers in your drive checks.
[/quote]

Again, I know of nothing that shuffles outside of the G0 so what are you talking about? And I have no idea why are you underestimating this deck's ability to draw and survivability to get to those end-game triggers, seeing as you have 6-8 draw triggers to use, along with rear guards to help you soul charge/draw, along with the Idols that let you draw when you ride them, and the g3 that puts you ahead by 3 cards, all the while maintaining enough hand advantage to drop nulls when necessary, etc. etc. etc.

[quote name='Marcicus' timestamp='1332962808' post='3140021']
[/quote]

Again, I know of nothing that shuffles outside of the G0 so what are you talking about? And I have no idea why are you underestimating this deck's ability to draw and survivability to get to those end-game triggers, seeing as you have 6-8 draw triggers to use, along with rear guards to help you soul charge/draw, along with the Idols that let you draw when you ride them, and the g3 that puts you ahead by 3 cards, all the while maintaining enough hand advantage to drop nulls when necessary, etc. etc. etc.
[/quote]

Be serious man assuming you get your G3 in 3 turns, you'd be at around 40 cards, so for you to reach a stack you'd need to move that many cards alone with just draws and soul charges, it's not realisic, sure you could probably do it, but I wouldn't make it the main focus of the deck. Games won't usually last enough terms for it to be serious threat, the stack that is.

And you'll get dangerously close to decking out :\.

Pacifica itself can shuffle the deck once it's megablast hits.

[quote name='Donnie' timestamp='1332970281' post='3140086']
[quote name='Marcicus' timestamp='1332962808' post='3140021']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Be serious man assuming you get your G3 in 3 turns, you'd be at around 40 cards, so for you to reach a stack you'd need to move that many cards alone with just draws and soul charges, it's not realisic, sure you could probably do it, but I wouldn't make it the main focus of the deck. Games won't usually last enough terms for it to be serious threat, the stack that is.

And you'll get dangerously close to decking out :\.

Pacifica itself can shuffle the deck once it's megablast hits.
[/quote]

you hardly ever hit with megablast, why is that even an option lol

Well I'm not saying it's viable, just saying that when you shuffle.