Morleh

Interested in Cardfight!! Vanguard? Click Here!

GotCaughtGG    1245
[quote name='Chris Buraseru' timestamp='1334768849' post='3158441']
Everyone on DGz who plays CFC frequently is good. Donnie is a meta-whore apparently and Sab fucks with them tier 2 decks. So yeah, good help all around.
[/quote]

This^ Murakumo ride or die.

GotCaughtGG    1245
[quote name='Kezia' timestamp='1334772679' post='3158485']
I'm on Card Fight Capital now. If anyone would like to play then come find me. Spaceman will be my name.
[/quote]
Just come to shop handsome at the bottom. It's where all the cool kids hang out.
  • Upvote 1

GotCaughtGG    1245
[quote name='Kezia' timestamp='1334774303' post='3158511']
What's your name?
[/quote]

Everyones' IGN is in the CFC thread.

BGBK    861
can someone tell me what the most expensive cardfight vanguard card is and if there are any buylists etc up on major websites

Morleh    1143
Depends. The game itself is pretty simple. However, if you don't have a lot of people to play with in your area, (or you make zero attempts to starting a Vanguard group) or have a hard time getting products, you may be bored pretty fast. Of course, playing online is an option... but that, to me, only goes so far.

Chris Buraseru    10471
Getting into the game is usually hard for people because they always get hung up on Triggers and the Battle Phase. However once you get into it, it's even simpler than YGO imo. Deckbuilding is a bit different though, because people are used to teching shit which Vanguard kind of discourages. But we have people willing to teach here, so it's no big.

Ramón    2
I'm into Vanguard not that long, so I'm willing to get a lot of advice/tips/tricks.
The first CFVG tournament will be the 20th of May over here. So I'd really appreciate any help.
I'm playing 2 Decks at the moment:

- Royal Paladin
- Spike Brothers

If anyone is willing to help me please send a message
  • Upvote 1

Dox    19

I'm interested in picking this game up, but I'd like to play some online before I fully invest. Can someone enlighten me as to what the current online vanguard program is?

TFJ    630

Requesting ban on those who do not read this and ask retarded questions in threads. Also nice edit to the avatar, Mor.

Except the faq section seems terrible and just repeats what was in therules section, or has card rulings with no effect posts or links to the card (some rules seem to specific, some seemed helpful), and there are some general questions mixed in after the individual card section starts.

Zeppelin    37
I heard there was regionals and things for this but is the prize support good enough to pick the game up?

I played in the past up until Blond ezel came out. But yugioh sucks again so thinking about getting back into it
  • Downvote 1

Chris Buraseru    10471

Essentially you get free trips to Japan and other places where the tournaments are held. And don't just play the game for prize support, actually enjoy it while you play it.

Zeppelin    37

Essentially you get free trips to Japan and other places where the tournaments are held. And don't just play the game for prize support, actually enjoy it while you play it.

That's without saying but you would like a bit of a reward for putting so much time and effort into the game

Chris Buraseru    10471

Ofc, but still I'm more concerned with the quality of a game rather than if the company is going to reward me for playing it. But I mean the transition from YGO and other more established game naturally brings along "Well...what's the prize support?" so that's that really. Anyway try to look past the meh prizes as the game is still new and get a good feel for it before getting hella competitive is all.

Miss Click    2458

I heard there was regionals and things for this but is the prize support good enough to pick the game up?

I played in the past up until Blond ezel came out. But yugioh sucks again so thinking about getting back into it

1st gets a free trip and accomadation to next round. 1st & 2nd get Certificates. Other prizes may include playmats and or ring binders. Regionals are free and you get an okay card holder thing, DIY Deckbox, Pen and maybe one or two other things for entry. It would be alright if you lived close enough to a Reg.

Zeppelin    37

Thanks guys,

What are the top decks right now? Is the DOTE still top dog? or has it transitioned? 

Miss Click    2458

Thanks guys,

What are the top decks right now? Is the DOTE still top dog? or has it transitioned? 

DOTE is unquestionably at the top. Took about 50% of the Stand Up Cup. MLB is a good second choice (especially with a teched Exculpate) but is like $100 more expensive.

Once BT10 is released, Eradicators will probably shoot up (and Dragger and Gancelot Liberators may also be a concern) since Descendant is such a dick.

Genesis/Tsukyomi will probably sit between everything mentioned previously and the rest of the decks which would just be giving you a handicap if you used them.

Lequier    122

DOTE is unquestionably at the top. Took about 50% of the Stand Up Cup. MLB is a good second choice (especially with a teched Exculpate) but is like $100 more expensive.

Once BT10 is released, Eradicators will probably shoot up (and Dragger and Gancelot Liberators may also be a concern) since Descendant is such a dick.

Genesis/Tsukyomi will probably sit between everything mentioned previously and the rest of the decks which would just be giving you a handicap if you used them.

You should have just said Oracles instead of Tsuku because of Soulless being a fully fleshed out deck now.