orangeeyes

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd Degree Murder

»infinite    2317

>He got away with murder

>But the law couldn't prove it

I don't understand how she was convinced by definition and through evidence that he was not a murderer but then goes ahead and says on television that he got away with murder.

Edit: Here's another article on the juror interview.

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-juror-says-got-away-murder-180513862--abc-news-topstories.html

>When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

lol

Although to be fair, it seems she's saying the state didn't provide the evidence to prove that Zimmerman was certainly guilty but that he was for sure guilty in her mind. She just couldn't convict him base on how the case went

She should not have said he got away with murder on television then because that is blatantly false. Got away with "killing" someone would've been more suitable but I guess "murder" has a stronger emotional effect, especially on television. Anyways her entire response was very wishy-washy, probably pressured too much by the media and her friends/family post-trial.

This black pastor on the case is awesome.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a70_1374030948

lol that pastor is an idiot. he blames the hoodie and acts like he deserved it for smoking weed and going to get snacks.

IE Victim blaming. I made a conscious effort in not entertaining that video with a response and the link Ben just posted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

»Ryu    2416

trying to appeal to emotion with the whole "YOU KNOW HOW YOU'D ACT IF YOU SAW A GUY IN A HOODIE AT NIGHT, YOU KNOW IT DEEP INSIDE" really amounts to idiocy

this "common sense" you think you are feeling is actually you acting in complete ignorance and self-interest

even IF we all could agree on having the exact same responses to one given stimulus (lol) that would still in no way qualify the reaction to be morally acceptable

• Upvote 5

Laser Cat    5611

He was stopped for speeding and announced to the cop that he was carrying a gun.  In a number of states this is the law and he can be arrested if he does not say he's carrying and does not hand over his concealed carry permit along with drivers license and registration.

I honestly don't even get why there's an article on this lol.

• Upvote 4

»infinite    2317

He was stopped for speeding and announced to the cop that he was carrying a gun.  In a number of states this is the law and he can be arrested if he does not say he's carrying and does not hand over his concealed carry permit along with drivers license and registration.

idgi why there was an article of a single dude committing a crime and saying he "did it for Trayvon" but there is.

• Upvote 3

the same reason he felt the need to use his police connections to fake his heroic deed of saving a family that was perfectly fine from a car accident

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

juanithan    78

Why do people even care what he's doing anymore? Holy fuck. He got pulled over for speeding, big whoop. I ran a stop sign at a school, no one cares.

+scuzzlebutt    23495

i got pulled over for speeding the other day it was 1am in the middle of nowhere we were driving back from a lil b concert

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beetle    1115

Hey guys, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

oh wait.

Dawgy    2039

so i hate to say i told you so...

?