Ultimate Buffalo

things/people in life that genuinely annoy you

just what grinds your gears really whether its people or work, or that Tree that is uprooting the street, etc.

But something i do find really annoying is the effect alcohol has on some people. You get social drinkers and stuff who still hold good conversations with, and can really chill out with. but some people just cant handle thier drink or drink too much, to the point they are either sick all over themselves, start fights, talk smack to decent wellmeaning people or just do reckless stupid things like kill people with thier cars

My mother though especially annoys me when it comes to booze. You see her during the day and at work and she is a real bright spark, quick witted with a great sense of duty and forfillment to her job and life. Soon as she has a drink BAM full retard, shes slow, incoherent, constantly bumbling around in a daze, slurs and repeats sentences, breathes really awkwardly, dozes off anywhere. just really gets me down coz i know what a great lively lass me mum can be, but as soon as alcohol is involved she is just a zombie. at least it isnt as bad as it used to be but it still pisses me off/depresses me.

And Smoking at public areas christ, if i see another person spark up on a train im gunna chuck them out the window they are hanging out of or at a bus stop just under one.

oh and my Ex GF, the fattest most bigot racist bitch you ever seen, makes the BNP seem like the samaritans. thank god i dont talk or see her anymore.

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l83fswytWH1qzhl6vo1_500.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

Wunsen    229
My mom when she uses this particular tone of voice and it makes me feel awful.

Also when people are utter begs and try their absolute hardest to be popular.

Garland    505
I hate loud people and those that are ignorant by choice. Unfortunately, those usually both go hand in hand.
  • Upvote 8

»neptune    3789
ohhhhhhh snap a rant thread. this should be easy.

People that use memes all the time to replace their lack of humor in real life ALL THE TIME. "umad bro", "i'm such a troll lololol", "herp derp" and the like make you sound like a fucking 12 year old faggot who JUST learned how to use the internet.

black people acting fucking ignorant. I'm african, but people won't know the difference. It makes me look bad when you're acting like a complete lunatic in public.

racism/sexism and how it is portrayed in the media, obviously.

I agree with you on the drinking and smoking things though.

people that talk about partying all the damn time. there's more to life than constantly going to parties and getting smashed then raped.

when the past is brought up. NO SHIT I FUCKED UP, STOP BRINGING IT UP EVERY DAMN SECOND.

girls who complain about not having a significant other. lol shut the fuck up.

guys who complain about how girls are assholes. Yes, a tad hypocritical of me, but I've taken it upon myself to stop doing it since it makes me look like a victim and it isn't attractive.

negativity.

hipsters who act like they're superior because they're hipsters.

fraternity guys/sorority girls. most of them have no fucking personality whatsoever.

I could honestly go on.
  • Upvote 24
  • Downvote 1

asfggh    3890
people bitching at work. I'm friends with everyone there, i don't want to hear about how you don't like this other person, i do. shut the fuck up.

»orangeeyes    11863
Things that rustle my jimmies:

-stereotypical frat boys. the ones where you don't even know what made them decide to dress like that in the morning. the fact you paid for friends is bad enough, don't make it worse by being a fucking idiot.
-people that say "I don't care/know anything about politics." I'm not exactly an activist or someone that looks down on people that can't tell me what caucuses are or who our Speaker of the House is, but at least try not to sound completely ignorant
-people that care about what's going on with celebrities and consider the Kardashians real people
-the guy in my Muslim World Politics class that has a smug look on his face and makes stupid euphemisms to try to come off as "charismatic with a brain" to the cakeface sorority whore next to him even though he's a complete tool
-the girl in my Muslim World Politics class that lives in the honors dorm and feels the need to answer every single question in excruciating detail
-literally everyone in my Philosophy of Law class besides the professor and the cute girl that is kinda bigger and doesn't even have a great body but is oddly appealing for some reason
-the fact that the library at my school only has one entrance/exit despite the fact its fucking huge
-people who whore for likes on facebook
-the fact I'd be a better GM than the Bucks' GM and that's not even hyperbole
-girlfriend wanting to cuddle all the time
-people that say "YOLO"

Things that get my jimmies back in order:

-getting a fuckton of reeses easter candies for my bday
-the fact I can get a sandwich, grandmas cookies, a bag of baked flamin hots (I didn't even know these existed holy fuck), and a can of soda just by using one of my 20 meal swipes every weekday, when I use 7-10 swipes a week at most so I just stockpile free food
-girls in yoga pants
-a gorgeous spring day
-being a ygo legend
  • Upvote 24

Aaron    2028
Guys who cry about not having a girlfriend
People who cling onto a group of friends or society because they are not independent enough.
  • Upvote 3

mikey p?    1444
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Leewhitnum.jpg[/img]

Lee Whitnum.

She is running for senate in my state (Connecticut), and I feel ashamed that she is even in contention.

»neptune    3789
To add on, I agree with the complete assfaces who answer things in ridiculous detail, whore for likes on facebook, yolo, and the whole people he are up to date with celebrity lives.

I can't stand potheads. more to come.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bazoo    5700
[quote name='Tranqulity.' timestamp='1334683345' post='3157622']
negativity.
[/quote]

[img]http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/253768_S/Phoenix-Wright-Objection.jpg[/img]

»neptune    3789
workout-a-holics.

bandwagon faggots.

twitter.

people who speak of themsleves as "nerds". You played 1 pokemon game and wear those retarded ass thick framed glasses with no lenses. You're not a nerd, you're just stuck in the 80s and are a fuckhead.
  • Upvote 11

god hate that, you tell a story and they rudely interrupt you/cut you off and like AH BUT I DID THIS MUCH MOAR WEED! or whatever
  • Upvote 4

Wumbologist    14204
-hypocrites
-people who leave the bathroom dirty (especially when they fucking piss on the toilet seat)
-the retarded weeaboo who lives next door to me and puts unfunny meme pictures on her door and has 2 loud ass alarms that play "American Pie" and "Daydream Believer" at 6 am every other day as she sleeps through them until i bang on the wall for her to turn them off.
-professors who troll me by email for 2 hours when i asked if they could send me their powerpoint slides from one of our classes. it only takes 5 fucking seconds to attach the file.
-people who take "swag" seriously
-people who have a retarded nickname on their facebook. like john "HaRdCoR3 Ba11a" smith or something gay like that.
-the fact that The Strokes won't fucking tour anywhere close to where i live
-the fact that where i live when i'm not in school has absolutely 0 things to do and the town is old and shitty and only contains fast food restaurants, homeless people, and druggies.

i will add more later
  • Upvote 17

Goofy Master    120
[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1334690522' post='3157718']
-hypocrites
-people who leave the bathroom dirty (especially when they fucking piss on the toilet seat)
-the retarded weeaboo who lives next door to me and puts unfunny meme pictures on her door and has 2 loud ass alarms that play "American Pie" and "Daydream Believer" at 6 am every other day as she sleeps through them until i bang on the wall for her to turn them off.
-professors who troll me by email for 2 hours when i asked if they could send me their powerpoint slides from one of our classes. it only takes 5 fucking seconds to attach the file.
-people who have a retarded nickname on their facebook. like john "HaRdCoR3 Ba11a" smith or something gay like that.
-the fact that where i live when i'm not in school has absolutely 0 things to do and the town is old and shitty and only contains fast food restaurants, homeless people, and druggies.

i will add more later
[/quote]
Boring? The ave is legit man Iove it. I guess im not there enough to see the bad lol

»neptune    3789
[/quote]

THIS.

»Barron    7987
[quote name='Ultimate Buffalo' timestamp='1334688630' post='3157688']
god hate that, you tell a story and they rudely interrupt you/cut you off and like AH BUT I DID THIS MUCH MOAR WEED! or whatever
[/quote]

Exactly.

Wumbologist    14204
[quote name='Michael 523' timestamp='1334690929' post='3157724']
-hypocrites

i will add more later
[/quote]
Boring? The ave is legit man Iove it. I guess im not there enough to see the bad lol
[/quote]
you misread. i said "when i'm not in school" aka kelso. i like living in seattle.
  • Upvote 1

Sykotic    7973
people who suck at driving
people who walk four abreast on the sidewalk very slowly
people who hold doors open for me and then act like it was a huge inconvenience to them
  • Upvote 10

▲Ɐ▲    3878
listening to family conversation in the morning before coffee or cigarette
people who think maths has nothing to do with everyday life
this fuckhead in my classes who thinks he is some kind of patrician intellectual and is most certainly not
people who like ayn rand or her 'philosophy'
people who in their words 'listen to all kinds of music'
people who think real worth is equal or proportional to monetary value
zealots of any kind
people who act friendly and cheerful [i]to fucking everyone, [/i][i]all the fucking time[/i] - iife isnt always nice, and nobody believes that you are any different.

the list could go on
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

people who use copious amounts of washing up liquid when only a small drip is necessary for the whole meal prep shit.