Chain Disappearance
Chain Disappearance
Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Rivalry of Warlords
Rivalry of Warlords
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

Not really jumping on the bandwagon, but i haven't played Heroes in quite awhile so I wanted to try. Something different about this deck would be the absence of Photon Thrasher and maindecking 3 Maxx "C" (which i might cut down to 2 if it becomes an inconvenience). I do not believe Photon Thrasher is necessary honestly; it just seems like another utility. Maxx "C" still harms a lot of decks (most actually) and i believe it is a good idea with people on the hype of Dragons and Dark World. The only decks Maxx "C" isn't really effective against is slow decks, like mirror matches or stun which aren't the hardest match-ups to begin with. Also, if Maxx "C" is interfering with Elemental HERO Bubbleman, you can always just discard it; a luxury Effect Veiler does not have. I believe it is the way to go.

I'm not maindecking Super Polymerization or Starlight Road either. My locals is piled with many Inzektors and Dark World decks, so I don't really want to take the risk. I do however side 3, because when you can make use of Super Polymerization, it is devastating. Makes Dino Rabbit one of the easiest match-ups basically replacing Smashing Ground, as well as mirrors, rouges, and Wind-Ups. I do like Starlight Road, and might remove a Book of Moon for it, but i am currently testing the uses of my Extra deck (i'm using a variety of Xyz's) and have no room for a Stardust Dragon.

There's probably a lot of room for improvement, so help me out :).

Mutavault    2900
take out maxx c's from main for prisons/force etc.. rest is standard outside of your choice to use both chains and drains.

Glimmervoid    92
If your locals is filled with Dark World and Inzektor, I wouldn't main "C"s or Drain.

KodiakZero    3
[quote name='Zach Burnz' timestamp='1334758592' post='3158336']
take out maxx c's from main for prisons/force etc.. rest is standard outside of your choice to use both chains and drains.
[/quote]

Not a fan of Dimensional Prison or Mirror Force. It's not reliable interruption. I'd rather use CED.

[quote name='God of Dark World' timestamp='1334760973' post='3158361']
If your locals is filled with Dark World and Inzektor, I wouldn't main "C"s or Drain.
[/quote]

Maybe not Skill Drain, but Maxx "C" is good against both decks. I havn't tested the deck enough yet so i'm still not sure. If both Maxx "C" and SKill Drain are lackluster in here i will remove them (but Maxx "C" seems to help quite a bit).

Fye    41
How is Maxx "C" good vs Inzektors? If your opponent SS for Dragonfly, that means they destroyed one of your cards, and Centipede will most likely destroy another one, so you just traded Maxx "C" for 1 draw, and lost 2 on-field cards.. or am I missing something?. Maybe I'm mistaken, but other than vs Wind-Ups, Maxx "C" is not that great, I think you should move it to side deck.

Has Skill Drain interfered with your ability to use Blade Armor Ninja consistently? And, if you're using drain, why not Thrasher as a 1-of? Thrasher has the advantage of not making you set your entire hand to SS him, and has way better stats than Bubbleman. Don't get me wrong, I'd still play 2/3 Bubbleman.

KodiakZero    3
[quote name='FyeDFlowright' timestamp='1334780052' post='3158594']
How is Maxx "C" good vs Inzektors? If your opponent SS for Dragonfly, that means they destroyed one of your cards, and Centipede will most likely destroy another one, so you just traded Maxx "C" for 1 draw, and lost 2 on-field cards.. or am I missing something?. Maybe I'm mistaken, but other than vs Wind-Ups, Maxx "C" is not that great, I think you should move it to side deck.

Has Skill Drain interfered with your ability to use Blade Armor Ninja consistently? And, if you're using drain, why not Thrasher as a 1-of? Thrasher has the advantage of not making you set your entire hand to SS him, and has way better stats than Bubbleman. Don't get me wrong, I'd still play 2/3 Bubbleman.
[/quote]

Most Inzektor decks i have seen use Inzektor Sword - Zekalibur AND Tour Guide of the Underworld. Not to mention some builds use Call of the Haunted.

No, Skill Drain does not affect my gameplay too much; it's much more pressure on my opponent than it is on me, and it shouldn't stay on the field too long. While Skill Drain is in play, i just use Utopia, or no Xyz's at all ( i do still have Miracle Fusion too). When it's not, i use Maestroke or Blade Armor Ninja. I usually save my Blade Armor Ninja's after my opponent is down on cards to bait of the remaining few.