Pharaoh Atem

Translation HQ - Meet the Team

Hello all, I'm Dinoguy1000, though you should feel free to call me Dino or DG (*looks at site name* or not...). =D

Like Cheesedude, I'm a wiki admin, though unlike him, I tend to keep to the dank technical underpinnings (for those more technically minded, I usually hang around the templates, categories, and interface pages (including the site CSS and Javascript), and as a result, my handiwork can be seen literally everywhere on the wiki). I also enjoy answering wiki-related questions and just generally helping people out with it, so if anyone's got a question, fire away. =)

As far as Yu-Gi-Oh! itself is concerned, I'm a bit of an oddball: like Cheesedude, I haven't really played in years, but unlike him, I maintain a pretty decent collection of cards. Also, I don't watch the anime and don't really read the manga. So, just what [i]am[/i] I doing here? *wanders off*

• Upvote 1

Apparently I was supposed to do an intro post when I got my Number and didn't know. So, uh...

I'm Cheesedude (or, as the opening post says, John). I'm an admin at the YGO wiki, though my main focus had always been anime and manga stuff (I'm one of those people who thought GX was better than DM, or maybe the only one). I've recently started playing the game again a bit on Dueling Network after quitting years ago due to lack of disposable income.

I started posting on Janime forums around the time I became active on the wiki and always sought information there before it collapsed, and I went with the majority of the users to NAC afterwards. I started what I would call "pestering" Ark when I was there for clarification on thing and that's turned into a nice friendship. It's always been my goal to make the wiki better, and working with the Organization is a great way to do that.

Do feel free to let myself or Dino know when you see discrepancies between the wiki and Dueling Network.

• Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15751

Siulzen, having departed for Vanguard, will be rendered a Dusk.

Redshift is our Number VI.

UltimateKuriboh has become more active, and thus is our Number XIV.

~Redshift~    6

Late introduction..

I am Redshift. Some people call me Ryan. Eva calls me RedShift. I've been at this game for way too long, and rulings have been the focus of my playing experience for most of that time. A few years ago I started to get competitive, but I still like judging the big events. I usually stick to popular Decks, like Wind-Ups. I do watch Zexal, sometimes. I can sort of speak Spanish. I'm not afraid of spiders.

That's all for now.

• Upvote 5

~AntiTcb~    10

Late introduction..

I am Redshift. Some people call me Ryan. Eva calls me RedShift. I've been at this game for way too long, and rulings have been the focus of my playing experience for most of that time. A few years ago I started to get competitive, but I still like judging the big events. I usually stick to popular Decks, like Wind-Ups. I do watch Zexal, sometimes. I can sort of speak Spanish. I'm not afraid of spiders.

That's all for now.

Don't forget that I call you "The Shift."

-Siulzen-    749

Heh I like how my Member Title got changed as well. 

Nice touch. 

But yeah as Atem mentioned I've been more involved in other card games as of late. 

Though not just Vanguard. 

I'm sure Redshift will prove to be a valuable member of the Organization. 

150px-Sorcerer_KHII.png

I'm digging the new duds. 

~AntiTcb~    10

Dat 1st post. Glad to have you on the team, Ryan.

I meant to post when you did your intro, but I guess I never got around to it.

Dank Memeston    1715

Oh, Ryan are you going to be lurking in the ruling section of DGZ as well or are you gunna ignore it? It would help to solve these weird or just not generally known rulings faster but at the same time youve never done it before so maybe youll just stick to Pojo? idk i guess ill just still ask anyways lol (i guess i should just ask on pojo too, would make more sense)

~Redshift~    6

Oh, Ryan are you going to be lurking in the ruling section of DGZ as well or are you gunna ignore it? It would help to solve these weird or just not generally known rulings faster but at the same time youve never done it before so maybe youll just stick to Pojo? idk i guess ill just still ask anyways lol (i guess i should just ask on pojo too, would make more sense)

I'm going to try to get more acquainted with this site in general, but then of course I won't be able to stay away from ruling questions for long.

»Pharaoh Atem    15751

Ryan will obviously serve as a strong addition to ruling knowledge. He easily outdoes even my like at it, which is no small feat at RK...

I've decided that several others who've helped me or the rest of us numbers will be rendered Nobodies as well - including L2theZ, The Pedantic Gentleman, and Nauske.

And lastly, we've made BLS one, because he has made clear he is in with us for the long haul.

One of our new Nobodies hasn't spoken up much, though. Someone go make sure Enzio knows he is expected.

-Enzio-    116

I wasn't intending on posting here but since I'm expected I guess I have to. I've only played Yugioh with any amount of earnest since around March 2011 and it wasn't until later that I really decided to post anywhere about it, so I don't know a lot about the community but I try to get along best I can. I've known Kahu for a long long time and we've been through a couple projects together already. I respect a lot of the people here so I hope I can help whenever I can.

»Pharaoh Atem    15751

This thread has served its purpose, and now the Organization is moving forward with new plans.

We'll have a... better means of meeting the team established shortly.

• Upvote 1

ReVoLuT1oN    129

This thread has served its purpose, and now the Organization is moving forward with new plans.

We'll have a... better means of meeting the team established shortly.

What are those means nowadays?