Dank Memeston    1717
[quote name='iDisputez' timestamp='1336443772' post='3174573']
Anthony Suarez

I'll definitely be there. How much Hieratic are we expecting to see at this event?
[/quote]
Are you referring to the number of people who know what they are doing (and have good builds) or the number of Hieratic total (including bad builds)? I feel there will be a lot of bad builds (or at least a hand full) going by what most of us saw at the SP. Those should be easy to go against... I'm not sure how many okay to good builds there will be because its been the same people talking in the Hieratic thread for 7 pages. (almost the same amount)

I will almost assuredly be there. Anything can happen between now and the gate! lol

Patrick Cipolla

Evolution`    2037
Dirk- me calvin and jayhawn and (juan if he mans up) don't have a place to stay yet either

Matt Bishop    2377
I can't wait for this event. This event is going to be great I feel with all the new cards and stuff.

Baylife    1463
[quote name='Evolution`' timestamp='1336494072' post='3175049']
Dirk- me calvin and jayhawn and (juan if he mans up) don't have a place to stay yet either
[/quote]

please convince juan to go

Paradiso    344
Only 10 days!

Evolution`    2037
[quote name='Baylife' timestamp='1336496072' post='3175068'][quote name='Evolution`' timestamp='1336494072' post='3175049']
[/quote]

please convince juan to go[/quote]
Im trying to! He is being a pain. He needs some old friends to convince him!

Baylife    1463
[quote name='Evolution`' timestamp='1336502674' post='3175156']
[quote name='Baylife' timestamp='1336496072' post='3175068'][quote name='Evolution`' timestamp='1336494072' post='3175049']
[/quote]

please convince juan to go[/quote]
Im trying to! He is being a pain. He needs some old friends to convince him!
[/quote]

Tell him seth is going

Dirk:p    1427
Tell Juan to stop being a pussy. :P

Also, where is everyone going to be staying? I'm about 99% sure I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Frazier    325
I'll be there :D

I live a couple blocks down the street from the convention center.

DanLaMartina    278
Staying at the Marriot connected to the Convention Center. Should be getting in late Thursday night around midnight.

Matt Bishop    2377
Staying at the Hilton, close to the convention center. Booked the hotel this evening. Tweaking my side and extra, but I think my main is more or less what it will be the day of the event.

Matt Bishop    2377
Yesssssir. I'll be staying with Sean Montague, Eric Madaj, Evan, and Danny. If Madaj cannot make it, they'll find another Michigan person to replace him.

I'm pretty stoked to be staying in a good hotel, have a good flight, and have my deck more or less worked out among other things. :)

Dirk:p    1427
Sounds good Matt, maybe we can playtest or bounce ideas off eachother Friday night. I'd like to see an all DGz top 32. :P
  • Upvote 1

Evolution`    2037
[quote name='JewishMilkshake' timestamp='1336536026' post='3175621']
The only way Juan would be going is if I went, and I'm currently trying to fit this into my schedule.
[/quote]
Juan would go with us considering his brother is in our car and we only have 3 people.

Aniodia    203
Plans look good for me heading down, and this time I'll actually get to play. I mean sure, I'm totally gonna scrub out, but at least this time I might get to meet some DGzers. Oh yeah, and cheesesteaks. A Philly trip isn't shit without a cheesesteak.

Adam Best - Aniodia

Dank Memeston    1717
[quote name='Aniodia' timestamp='1336547447' post='3175730']
Plans look good for me heading down, and this time I'll actually get to play. I mean sure, I'm totally gonna scrub out, but at least this time I might get to meet some DGzers. Oh yeah, and cheesesteaks. A Philly trip isn't shit without a cheesesteak.

Adam Best - Aniodia
[/quote]
YOU ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY. STOP TALKING ABOUT AWESOME FOOD.

Matt Bishop    2377
[quote name='Dirk:p' timestamp='1336540767' post='3175677']
Sounds good Matt, maybe we can playtest or bounce ideas off eachother Friday night. I'd like to see an all DGz top 32. :P
[/quote]
Absolutely bro! We'll definitely have to talk. There are a bunch of food places around too, so we should be able to grab a bite together and head back, playtest, whatever. So ready for this fucking YCS bro, can't fucking wait.

Lang    905
Old school duels anyone? I can build anything basically. I kinda wanna just do update videos and stuff instead of playing, guess well c