EddyEd    7
My name is Edwin and I'm from Long Island, NY. This is the first time I've joined a forum and hopefully it's a cool experience. I started playing yugioh in February 2011 (btw I'm 21) because my friends and I were bored and bought structure decks on eBay and amazon. I played as a kid when the show first came out but nothing serious. As a kid we played with triple monster reborn and was able to special chaos sorcerer from anywhere as long as you removed (banished) a light or dark lol! Funny stuff!
Anyways, Im your typical young adult trying to finish college and get my life going. I'm majoring in accounting which isn't the most interesting thing in the world and currently looking for an internship (annoying process). Besides yugioh, I hit the gym, play basketball, go out with friends, play video games, etc....that's just a small introduction about myself, hope to learn a lot more about the game and meet cool people

Best regards,
Edwin S.
  • Upvote 6

»orangeeyes    11863
Do you have hair on your penis? There's hair on my penis and I'm wondering if that's normal.
  • Upvote 3

method actor    353
[quote name='orangeeyes' timestamp='1336063822' post='3171297']
Do you have hair on your penis? There's hair on my penis and I'm wondering if that's normal.
[/quote]
i have a few strands on mine too, no big deal. if you're seriously uncomfortable with it you could shave 'em off.
  • Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11863
I wasn't asking you.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dank Memeston    1716
Well, let me tell you that this is not just your average forum. In this forum you are allowed to say "fuck", "shit", and "nigger" (although the last me land you some assaultive like posts so plz say "nigga" if anything). In this forum people will "attack" you without any reason through their posts. (mainly in the YGO area) I might recomend if you aren't the best player to just watch the YGO area for a while (its depends, I waited for around... umm... 4 months+) If you want to gain the experience of a forum without people blasting at you for your ideas just post in the non-YGO section. lol

I'm probably attempting to put it on too hard... :/ Anyways, do whatever you want.

Welcome to Duelistgroundz. Hope you have fun! :)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wumbologist    14204
[quote name='Gagaga Magician' timestamp='1336096230' post='3171662']
Well, let me tell you that this is not just your average forum. In this forum you are allowed to say "fuck", "shit", and "nigger" (although the last me land you some assaultive like posts so plz say "nigga" if anything). In this forum people will "attack" you without any reason through their posts. (mainly in the YGO area) I might recomend if you aren't the best player to just watch the YGO area for a while (its depends, I waited for around... umm... 4 months+) If you want to gain the experience of a forum without people blasting at you for your ideas just post in the non-YGO section. lol

I'm probably attempting to put it on too hard... :/ Anyways, do whatever you want.

[/quote]
shut up nigger

Welcome to the forum Edwin
  • Upvote 6

+Urthor    10227

[/quote]
The truth, presented in the most awkward way possible. If you're bad at Yugioh just be humble, ask questions, don't say that running 3 solemn warning is bad. Anyways, welcome Ed
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='orangeeyes' timestamp='1336063822' post='3171297']
[/quote]

even if you trim them i wonder how that feels for the girl you're having sex with.

i don't imagine all these scratchy little hairs repeatedly pricking into my vagina would be enjoyable.

but then even if you didn't trim the hairs it could be problematic

[spoiler]
no its not normal, but for your demographic it is not uncommon

[/spoiler]
  • Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11863
Well I don't actually have hair on my penis. I was testing him.
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='orangeeyes' timestamp='1336150467' post='3172035']
Well I don't actually have hair on my penis. I was testing him.
[/quote]

for hair on his penis?

Chris Buraseru    10480
[quote name='Urthor' timestamp='1336098192' post='3171690']

[/quote]
The truth, presented in the most awkward way possible. If you're bad at Yugioh just be humble, ask questions, don't say that running 3 solemn warning is bad. Anyways, welcome Ed
[/quote]
Three Solemn Warning? But we only have 2. Y U TROLL ME LIKE DIS.

Haruki    12627
welcum.

sandwiches    615
Wdup yo.