Sign in to follow this  
chuavechito

Dance, Dance, Revolution

chuavechito    245
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J29A9nBtp2U[/media]

[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Rescue Rabbit[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Tour Guide from the Underworld[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Sangan[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Jurrac Guaiba[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Jurrac Velo[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Sabersaurus[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Kabazauls[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Gold Sarcophagus[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Forbidden Lance[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Mystical Space Typhoon[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Heavy Storm[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Pot of Avarice[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Monster Reborn[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Mind Control[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Effect Veiler[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Safe Zone[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]2[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Solemn Warning[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Solemn Judgment[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Book of Moon[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Maxx "C"[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]2[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Tragoedia[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Gorz the Emissary of Darkness[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Soul Taker[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Royal Decree[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]3[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color]Macro Cosmos[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]2[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Evolzar Laggia[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Evolzar Dolkka[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Maestroke the Symphony Djinn[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Photon Papilloperative[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Steelswarm Roach[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Number 39: Utopia[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Number c39: Utopia Ray[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]2[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Leviair the Sea Dragon[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Wind-Up Zenmaines[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Temtempo the Percussion Djinn[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Number 17: Leviathan Dragon[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#DDA0DD][color=#DDA0DD][color=#ADD8E6][b]1[/b][/color][color=#DDA0DD] [/color][/color]Magical Android[/color][/size]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/M7njX.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4lt3rn4t1v3    1
Looks really good.
I like the usage of Gold Sarcos.

Three questions and a comment:

1. Why Magical Android over T.G. Hyper Librarian?

2. What do you side out when you side in Macro? And, do you keep in the Guaiba/Velo?

3. When you resolve Guaiba's effect, assuming the other two and Velo are in the deck still, do you typically grab Velo to get it out of the way or another Guaiba?

4. Pot of Avarice has an extra 'i'.

Glimmervoid    92
2 Sarcophagus should be sufficient. I don't like Velo tbh. I'd rather run Mirror Force. The extra deck needs another Dolkka, and maybe the 3rd Laggia as well. I'd cut a Leviair or Gaia Dragon the Thunder Charger. I also think 3 Safe Zone is overkill. I'd add two more traps, maybe Bottomless.

chuavechito    245
[quote name='4lt3rn4t1v3' timestamp='1337054233' post='3181105']
Looks really good.
I like the usage of Gold Sarcos.

Three questions and a comment:

1. Why Magical Android over T.G. Hyper Librarian?

2. What do you side out when you side in Macro? And, do you keep in the Guaiba/Velo?

3. When you resolve Guaiba's effect, assuming the other two and Velo are in the deck still, do you typically grab Velo to get it out of the way or another Guaiba?

4. Pot of Avarice has an extra 'i'.
[/quote]
1) Chain Burn, Mind Control plus extra Veilers. Also when I have a dead lv4 and they have a beater on the board I can use a dead Veiler and turn him into a 2400 which is pretty cool.

2) Yes and Sarco x3. I only add them vs Inzektor and Dragon. Guaiba and Velo are amazing vs Dragon and Inzektor.

3) Velo 99% of times. The 4th Jurrac is mostly to be able to use 2 Guaibas/Velo when you open 2 and not 1 of them been automatically a dead card. There are also other random scenarios like when you crash a Guaiba into a 1700 or Ryko, you want to have a Velo in deck because he has way more field precence and next turn you can xyz with a dead normal in hand.

4) Typo.

[quote name='God of Dark World' timestamp='1337063693' post='3181223']
2 Sarcophagus should be sufficient. I don't like Velo tbh. I'd rather run Mirror Force. The extra deck needs another Dolkka, and maybe the 3rd Laggia as well. I'd cut a Leviair or Gaia Dragon the Thunder Charger. I also think 3 Safe Zone is overkill. I'd add two more traps, maybe Bottomless.
[/quote]
* 3 is okey. I would cut them if I would like another card better. Having 3 means you increase your chances of a turn 1 Sarco/TGU and that can win a game by itself.

* Mirror Force sucks. It does nothing to half of the metagame.

* The extra deck doesnt need another Dolkka. I never summon a second one and if I do I usually can PoA before that (since I run 3 Sarco and PoA is what I search 99% of times).

* 3 Laggia is retarded.

* I though I was never going to summon the 2nd Leviair but seems I have been summoning him almost every single fucking game so I leave it there.

* I main Mind so I need a Gaia to take down the turn 1 Ninja Gull-Inzektor can summon (I dont have any other way to take them down). Same goes for Utopia, its the most summoned one by Wind-Up and they usually leave it there after the loop, if I rip Mind I may just win the game just by having the c39.

* Safe Zone is the reason why Im playing this deck.

* Bottomless sucks. It cannot stop Dragonfly, Cardcar, TGU, Heroes, etc.

Hawkeye    365
Velo makes little sence. You aren't going to need your 2nd Guiaba to resolve. I'd rather see Gorz in it's place.