hipster_marshmallow101

what brought you to DGZ?

Haruki    12645
i remember that clan and gothic blue at xc. she was hot. also fireprincess.

[spoiler]xc was so gay and after a few months i registered here and got banned at xc i started posting here. joined here on january 2004 and started posting more around june 2004. teamed with team mirror link and his onslaught team after i tried joining genesis. i did join for 5 minutes because i was so pro but got kicked out because sky didn't want me. everyone wanted me except sky because he was so jealous of my skills. they had cool sigs but darth quagmire did the same sigs they had for onslaught and it was cooler with a different color.

[spoiler]i'm the best duelist.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
  • Upvote 2

»Sky    978
[quote name='dolphin' timestamp='1337478477' post='3185596']

[spoiler]xc was so gay and after a few months i registered here and got banned at xc i started posting here. joined here on january 2004 and started posting more around june 2004. teamed with team mirror link and his onslaught team after i tried joining genesis. i did join for 5 minutes because i was so pro but got kicked out because sky didn't want me. everyone wanted me except sky because he was so jealous of my skills. they had cool sigs but darth quagmire did the same sigs they had for onslaught and it was cooler with a different color.

[/quote]
:wub:

Haruki    12645
[quote name='Sky' timestamp='1337496196' post='3185748']
[quote name='dolphin' timestamp='1337478477' post='3185596']

[/quote]
:wub:
[/quote]
=-|

Faint    5868
I knew a lot of the players already from etc, then bobby eventually linked me here and said this is where everyone hung out. Now I'm on here almost daily (mainly lurking...) whereas I visit etc maybe once a month? haha

VantageSP    116
Someone linked me here and I decided to join. Got -2 rep on my intro post! I feel so damn loved.

[quote name='rkat' timestamp='1337162878' post='3182349']
the gfx section, sater
[/quote]

I thought you brought me here lol

GENGAR    3016
I remember I went like...3-0 against Reggie's team Blue Umbrella Corps. when I first got here [s]because I was a lucky ass motherfucker[/s]. Domino super raged at me and I was lucky to beat Reggie because he is the best duelist and I remember he was like 'I'm using this super top secret deck by Alpha Omega called Super Aggro' and I was like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Haruki    12645
wtf are you talking about i never had a team called blue umbrella corps or used a deck made by alpha omega. only teams i made was madvillainy and huey lewis & the news.

GENGAR    3016
I swear you did. Or maybe you were just a captain or something. Or maybe I'm fucked and am confusing you for someone else lol

Ah well, it's history now.