Muscular Black Mr. T

grown NYC man sucks baby's penis, gives it herpes

39 posts in this topic

[left][font="Georgia, serif"][color="#000000"][size=4]Hey, at least it's not as bad as people drinking large sodas. Now that ought to be banned.[/size][/color][/font][/left]

[url="http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/"]http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Georgia, serif][size=4][left]Ten of the babies were hospitalized, at least two developed [/left][/size][/font][/color][url="http://topics.time.com/brain/"]brain[/url][color=#000000][font=Georgia, serif][size=4][left] damage and two died, according to the New York City health department.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Georgia, serif][size=4][left]Read more: [url="http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/#ixzz1xQEzt0VN"]http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/#ixzz1xQEzt0VN[/url][/left][/size][/font][/color]

What the actual fuck

[quote name='Mr. T' timestamp='1339358854' post='3204432'][left]Ten of the babies were hospitalized, at least two developed[/left]
[url="http://topics.time.com/brain/"]brain[/url][left][color=#000000][font=Georgia, serif]damage and two died, according to the New York City health department.[/font][/color][/left]

[/quote]
the head was that good huh

uncircumcised niggas unite

I'm no religious expert so sorry if I sound ignorant, but wtf they can't find a way to stop bleeding other than putting the baby's penis in their mouth? lol

Bloomberg thinks >16 oz drinks are destroying his city so he proposes a ban on them, then he basically turns a blind eye to the mutilation, exploitation, and harm being done to these newborns. What an idiot.

jewish people are fucking weird

[quote name='aynjel' timestamp='1339361194' post='3204482']
I'm no religious expert so sorry if I sound ignorant, but wtf they can't find a way to stop bleeding other than putting the baby's penis in their mouth? lol

Bloomberg thinks >16 oz drinks are destroying his city so he proposes a ban on them, then he basically turns a blind eye to the mutilation, exploitation, and harm being done to these newborns. What an idiot.
[/quote]
Well considering one of these things is protected under the constitution explicitly, its not really the same thing, in addition to which, if you had actually read the article, it clearly states that he did in fact try to contact Rabbis in the city and inform of the risks/urged them to not continue with the practice.

why are comparisons being drawn toward the soda issue. two completely separate things.

Also, misleading title.

[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1339362179' post='3204504']
Also, misleading title.
[/quote]

this. if this was done as some sort of ploy to stir people up before the view the thread then you lose a lot of respect from me.

fuck you

[quote name='XxMalcolm' timestamp='1339362704' post='3204516']
Also, misleading title.
[/quote]

this. if this was done as some sort of ploy to stir people up before the view the thread then you lose a lot of respect from me.

fuck you
[/quote]
You'd have to be retarded to walk in a thread then start shitstorming based on just reading the thread title and not bothering to read the articles to know the context in which this act was done.

Derp.

[quote name='Chris Buraseru' timestamp='1339363073' post='3204523']
Also, misleading title.
[/quote]

fuck you
[/quote]
You'd have to be retarded to walk in a thread then start shitstorming based on just reading the thread title and not bothering to read the articles to know the context in which this act was done.

Derp.
[/quote]

have you ever posted anything remotely intelligent while on dgz?

you are an idiot!

Also, misleading title.
[/quote]

fuck you
[/quote]

Derp.
[/quote]
Well considering the title was talking about sucking a baby's dick, not ya know performing a medical procedure where the person operating uses his mouth, the title led me to believe it was a lot more worrying than it turned out to be.

[QUOTE][left]a[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]n ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision ritual called [/size][/font][i]metzitzah b’peh[/i][font=Georgia, serif][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]— or oral suction — in which the mohel puts his mouth directly on the newborn’s circumcised penis and sucks away the blood. [/size][/font][/font][color=#000000][font=Georgia, serif][/QUOTE][/font][/color][/left]

[left][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h-T3X2vpUTY/TEJC40wqSTI/AAAAAAAAA2M/0NMP5gaG0ls/s1600/rileygay.jpg[/img][/left]

[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1339362039' post='3204500']

[/quote]
Well considering one of these things is protected under the constitution explicitly, its not really the same thing, in addition to which, if you had actually read the article, it clearly states that he did in fact try to contact Rabbis in the city and inform of the risks/urged them to not continue with the practice.
[/quote]

I did read the article, I wouldn't have brought up Mayor Bloomberg if I didn't. I understand this is protected under the constitution, but imo when it gets to a point like this where babies are getting herpes, brain damage, and even dying from this, then the mayor of the city should probably do a little something more than just ask them to move away from the practice. If the Department of Health really has an issue with this stuff, then obviously they would conduct a study or something that shows the effects it has, giving the rabbis and/or Jewish community all the reason to stop this.

[quote name='XxMalcolm' timestamp='1339363292' post='3204526']
Also, misleading title.
[/quote]

fuck you
[/quote]

Derp.
[/quote]

have you ever posted anything remotely intelligent while on dgz?

you are an idiot!
[/quote]
You overreact too much in your posts. Calm those tits.

@Ammit: I won't say I didn't go wat at the title, because yeah just by the title alone this is some strange, nasty shit. But I don't think T made it that way in a malicious fucked up manner or anything like what Malcolm thinks he did is all I'm saying.

Also, I'm not really sure how you could make the title so it doesn't come off like that? Babies Got Herpes? idk.

i never said he did but i deem him intelligent enough to know exactly how his title comes across. either he did it on purpose or he is too dumb to realize. ill assume it is the former.

wonder if they lick ass too

[quote name='aynjel' timestamp='1339364372' post='3204544']
[quote name='Ammit' timestamp='1339362039' post='3204500']

[/quote]
[/quote]

I did read the article, I wouldn't have brought up Mayor Bloomberg if I didn't. I understand this is protected under the constitution, but imo when it gets to a point like this where babies are getting herpes, brain damage, and even dying from this, then the mayor of the city should probably do a little something more than just ask them to move away from the practice. If the Department of Health really has an issue with this stuff, then obviously they would conduct a study or something that shows the effects it has, giving the rabbis and/or Jewish community all the reason to stop this.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure they already had, which was also mentioned in the article. What do you honestly expect him to do? Its not like he has the power to force them to stop.

Question: is it possible that somehow an ultra-Orthodox Jewish boy could go uncircumcised, let's say until age 8, and then have to go through that procedure?

Don't know what is more disturbing the actual story or the fact that people wanted to read about a man sucking a baby's dick.