Creeping Tar Pit

Dexter Season 07

Donnie    2189
I love the moments when a little bit of Dexter's crazy shows, I mean besides him constantly thinking about/committing murder.

Donnie    2189
Yeah that one too. I can't see this ending with anything other than Deb or Dexter's death, unless this is the last, or second to last season.

Shaman    531
"I don't even know who you are" - Isaak
"If you ever find out, you'll regret it." -Dexter

Best line ever.

And apparently Isaak is the terminator
  • Upvote 2

Donnie    2189
Can't figure why Issak won't just spill the beans on Dexter. Unless he has a plan to get out.

Sage.    757
I love Isaak, and he's not ratting out Dexter because he wants real revenge. He most likely has a way out of prison, he's got shitloads of connections and even more money.

Shaman    531
So this season alone, Dexter has indirectly caused the deaths of the guy who got stabbed in the eye, Louis, the bartender, and the 3 Columbians. Isaak has killed somebody in every episode since Viktor's death.

[quote name='Vyse the Legend' timestamp='1351557469' post='3314884']
Isaak is fucking awesome. He's the first real threat to Dexter since Trinity.
[/quote]
so fucking true.

issak is the fucking terminator......

edit - who wants to bet dexter fucks the blonde girl and kills her? XD

IamPro    13
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcq8z0SxmB1rpxkrco1_1280.png[/img]
  • Upvote 7

N e J i    902
I'm enjoying this season much more than I think I would.

Looking forward for Isaak's prison break. I'm sure it will be ridiculous...

...and awesome.

Timaeus    287
Yes, this season is much better than I thought it would be! I'm glad they have got Yvonne Strahovski, even though she doesn't look as hot as she was in Chuck.

Shaman    531
[quote name='IamPro' timestamp='1351645408' post='3315646']
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcq8z0SxmB1rpxkrco1_1280.png[/img]
[/quote]
You left out the best part! The pile of torture tools sitting next to him!

Seerus    1971
[quote name='J o S e J u A n' timestamp='1351618894' post='3315363']
[quote name='Vyse the Legend' timestamp='1351557469' post='3314884']
Isaak is fucking awesome. He's the first real threat to Dexter since Trinity.
[/quote]
so fucking true.

[b]issak is the fucking terminator......[/b]

edit - who wants to bet dexter fucks the blonde girl and kills her? XD
[/quote]

[quote]So.... We're looking for the god damn Terminator?[/quote]

Shaman    531
I liked this episode the least so far for Season 7 because I like my Dexter to be cold, calculating, and decisive. I don't like it when Dexter deviates and does dumb things.
  • Upvote 1

guylaroche5    558
[quote name='Shaman' timestamp='1352085611' post='3318820']
I liked this episode the least so far for Season 7 because I like my Dexter to be cold, calculating, and decisive. I don't like it when Dexter deviates and does dumb things.
[/quote]

this is true but i wouldn't say it's out of character, a guy's gotta get some action every once in a while ;)
  • Upvote 4

emblem    1211
poor Sal, don't you know you've sealed your own death warrant by hooking up with Deb :[

And I think I liked this episode the least as well but in large part because very little Issak in the episode.
  • Upvote 2

Omega Red    100
The plot this season has definitely been less contrived than Season 6 (Jesus fuck that season is ass). But the writer's hands moving the chess pieces around were all over the last episode. It definitely had its moments, though. I especially liked LaGuerta bringing up Jordan Chase and Deb actually putting two and two together and using her detective skills to realize Dexter was involved. And *gasp* a Lumen mention!

emblem    1211
I prefer Brian but Issac is definitely number 2 in my opinion. I loved Trinity like almost everyone does but I think he is overrated by the community. I think Hungry Man definitely plays a large role in that because that was his episode to shine (and man did he shine), but outside of that, despite fantastic acting, I just couldn't get attached towards the character and didn't really too much interest towards him. The mystery of Brian, the games he played with Dexter and Deb, and his overall story was really the most compelling television I had ever seen (which is why I consider Season 1 the best season). Issac evokes that same emotion - he is a mystery, a successful leader who has a drive to kill. He could easily send hitmen out to deal with his problems but he puts himself in the line of danger constantly. Added to the fact that he is apparently fighting for someone (and I assume that is Victor from the photo), it just creates more compelling television.

If you had told me at the start of the season that I'd be more interested and compelled by the story of a random Mob Boss than the story of Deb finding out about Dexter, I'd have called you crazy. That's how fantastic he has been.
  • Upvote 3

Seriously?    1686
Where can I watch this(on the internet)? I dont rly feel like waiting till the blu ray comes out.

emblem    1211
1channel.ch, the eps come out immediately after they air.
  • Upvote 1