ATJdragon

NHL '12/'13 Season Thread

Joe.    4930
Nice decision Iginla.

Jarome Iginla, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Kris Letang held to 0 pts and minus-22 vs the Bruins. Must be rigged
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

»...Arson    7755

Nice decision Iginla.

Jarome Iginla, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Kris Letang held to 0 pts and minus-22 vs the Bruins. Must be rigged

when the refs put the fucking whistle away

what awful games. 10x worse than any clutch and grab era game. so boring. 

• Upvote 1

Joe.    4930
The Bruins averaged 12.14 PIM per game this season. This series? 11.75 PIM. I'll argue you all day because I think you're looking through strictly hater goggles with no validity to your argument. The Penguins were the highest scoring playoff team since the 1985 Oilers. "Putting the whistle away" is the same excuse Crosbitch is going to tell himself.

The refs still should fundamentally not call wishy wash penalties in the playoffs. Penguins suppose to be a tough team and be right there with Boston anyway. The Bruins did not get away with anything EVERY other team SHOULD and DO get away with.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Joe.    4930
Defend the position or something. It's just neg the Bruins fan because you're from Canada lol.

Andrew81090    363

fucking boston marathon

Yeah because in a hockey game when a ref has to make a split second decision, he is thinking about recent tragedies that have occurred in one team's city. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»...Arson    7755

there was so much hooking, interference, holding, slashing and crosschecking this series. of course the bruins win out!

good on ciarelli, honestly. as long as his team makes the playoffs they're made for games when the refs put the whistles away and allow the teams to "play hockey"

ie. molest and wrestle their way to a win.

• Upvote 1

Wild Caniac    421
Fuck meant to neg the other boston guy, but im not saying that with any thouhhts about the refereee. I dont like tragedy and destiny determining sports championships

»Exhale    6627

you should take that boston in 6 prediction back if your smart and have common sense ;)

true shoulda said bruins in 4 i guess

+rei+    34352

Defend the position or something.

If the rulebook says penalties should be called penalties should be called.
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34352

For what exactly?

jacobsburningmoney.jpg

Fuck meant to neg the other boston guy, but im not saying that with any thouhhts about the refereee. I dont like tragedy and destiny determining sports championships

Look, it's one thing to rip on the officiating, I don't agree with it, but it's definitely something you can talk about, but to constantly bring up the Boston Marathon over and over again and basically insinuate a hockey series is rigged because there was a tragedy in their city is just stupid, just shut up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wild Caniac    421
Again, i didnt watch most of the game, so i cant comment on officiating. I just strongly believe in karma, and when it comes to sports, this stuff happens pretty often. I brought up the 2009 Saints and 2013 Louisville as perfect examples, though with the latter, they were the best team anyway so its not as easy to see. This year is pretty obvious.

The Bruins should have lost to Toronto, but they didnt due to the Maple Leafs completing a massive choke, and the Bruins not giving up. This had a lot to do with the city's bonding after the tragedy. What happened next? They beat the shit out of the Rangers. And then they beat the shit out of the Penguins in every facet, when statistics show that Pittsburgh was the better team throughout the year, and better talent wise as well. That stuff doesnt just happen due to Boston playing well or amazing, thats fucking divine intervention.

Andrew81090    363

Again, i didnt watch most of the game, so i cant comment on officiating. I just strongly believe in karma, and when it comes to sports, this stuff happens pretty often. I brought up the 2009 Saints and 2013 Louisville as perfect examples, though with the latter, they were the best team anyway so its not as easy to see. This year is pretty obvious.

The Bruins should have lost to Toronto, but they didnt due to the Maple Leafs completing a massive choke, and the Bruins not giving up. This had a lot to do with the city's bonding after the tragedy. What happened next? They beat the shit out of the Rangers. And then they beat the shit out of the Penguins in every facet, when statistics show that Pittsburgh was the better team throughout the year, and better talent wise as well. That stuff doesnt just happen due to Boston playing well or amazing, thats fucking divine intervention.

The saints won their championship 4 years after hurricane katrina. If there was really any divine intervention, the saints would have won in 2005 when katrina actually happened.

SteveK    929

I think that something everyone can agree on here was the magnificent play of Rask. The guy had a .985 SV%, 0.44 GAA. against the hottest offense in the league. Wow. 

• Upvote 1

Joe.    4930

Assuming you are talking about the 3rd Chicago goal, it looked a lot worse in real time. But really wasn't that egregious, and assuming they didn't score there, what happens next... overtime anyway?

»Barron    7985

Assuming you are talking about the 3rd Chicago goal, it looked a lot worse in real time. But really wasn't that egregious, and assuming they didn't score there, what happens next... overtime anyway?

we get a pp, obv we have the chance to end the game.

• Downvote 1

+rei+    34352

we get a pp, obv we have the chance to end the game.

THis wasn't egregious enough for you to overcome Kerry Fraser, I'm sorry. YOu become a kings fan and you take on ALL the history
  • Upvote 2