My Z32

Max    430
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/SCraPpeRs/DSC_9939.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/SCraPpeRs/DSC_9929.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/SCraPpeRs/DSC_9918.jpg[/IMG]
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

+Urthor    10194
Looks good, and getting the 20 year old sports care is such a smart idea. Is the badge missing? Or is it just high up the bonnet.

Max    430
lol@badge and bonnet. the emblem is not on the nose piece, it came that way when I bought it although it may be aftermarket because most I've seen have the Nissan logo. I want the one with the Z emblem. can't tell if you're being sarcastic about buying an old sports car... this car is insanely reliable and with boost potentially beating anything on the road.

+Urthor    10194
Not being sarcastic, compared to buying a new one I mean. Obv 90% of them will have European car syndrome though

Max    430
wondering if I should build an engine for this car or just say fuck it and save up for a TT. Was thinking about over boring a VG33 (out of a pathfinder) with Infinity Q45 pistons,should cost under $2k and it's a direct swap.

Max    430
no it's an N/A but I blew the engine up. just bought an S2000 tho, my new car.

Nice 300zx!! I debated a long time which model (between a 300zx 90s and up, or a 240 s14) but ultimately decided on the s14 for the sheer fact that its much lighter and handles like an absolute dream. Im currently getting ready to do a build thread as im putting a jdm 2jzgte into my 240. I have the motor and currently ripping out everything for the ka24de. As far as the vg30dett goes, those are great motors and coupled with stillen exhaust sound and perform amazing. But as you get into 450 500rwhp and up, you will be spending wayyy more money on gas than other engines. Idk what your budget is or what you intend to do with the car but I want to build a car with good street manners and mileage that all I have to do is access the engine management system and turn the boost up. But let me know if you have any questions man. You can pm if you want. Gl with the car too!

Max    430

I sold this car.  thinking about buying an S13 or S14.  may put a 2JZ in my S2000 if the engine ever blows, or I may do the swap in the 240.

I would get a s14 and 2j it. Keep the s2000 as a daily. Plus you'll most likely have to turbo it and not change the internals/ put to much boost to it. The s2k has arguably hondas best motor in them so might hard haha. I mean you can purposely do it, but seems like a waste to me since people would pay cash for that for sure, especially if they saw what it came out of. Check tech2motorsports.com they have a bunch of good info, also you can call them and ask for carlos, hes a wizard at this swap. Lmk what you decide dude!