Sharpman

Spacebound vs autre monde

36 posts in this topic

[center][size=5][color=#FFFFFF]Fatalis[/color] [color=#EE82EE]♪ [/color][color=#FFFFFF]xAznNvasNx [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪ [/color][color=#FFFFFF]Fatalis[/color][/size][/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][color=#FFFFFF]Tygo [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Crashhoursilence [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Crash68[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][color=#FFFFFF]Taven [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] SentryShiden [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Taven[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][color=#FFFFFF]Bherrell2 [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Bherrell2 [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Bryan H.[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center][center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][color=#FFFFFF]Wunsen [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] Pr05t4r [/color][color=#EE82EE]♪[/color][color=#FFFFFF] DGz - Wunsen[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#FFFFFF][size=5]<3<3<3<3<3[/size][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[left][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][color=#CC9933]Sharpman[/color] [size=2]sharpmanjt[/size][/b][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]/[/size][/font][b][size=2]Sharpman[/size][/b][/left]
[b][color=#CC9933]not rapture[/color] [size=2]raptdrag / Rapture[/size][/b]
[b][color=#CC9933]Nichigo [/color][/b][b][size=2]nickispinoy / Nichigo[/size][/b]
[b][color=#CC9933]Xenjin[/color] [size=2]neotsure / Xenjin[/size][/b]
[b][color=#CC9933]Dawgy[/color] [size=2]amiasleep999 / Dawgy[/size][/b]
[b][color=#CC9933]-Spade [/color][/b][b][size=2]callmemclovin27 / -Spade[/size][/b]

[b][size=2]<3<3<3<3<3[/size][/b]

[b][size=2]war story:[/size][/b]
bherrell2 > -spade (2-1)
rapture > wunsen (2-1)
bherrell2 > rapture (2-1)
dawgy > Taven (2-1)

ofg message me on aim

hey now

[url="http://i.imgur.com/g8apI.jpg"] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g8apI.jpg[/img][/url][url="http://i.imgur.com/g8apI.jpg"] [/url]

[url="http://i.imgur.com/8LWWr.jpg"] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8LWWr.jpg[/img][/url][url="http://i.imgur.com/8LWWr.jpg"] [/url]

got wunsen 2-1 ggs

I told them to dodge rapture because you are too good! ;)

I got Taven 2-1.

Beast King Barbaros + Beast Machine-King Barbaros Ur => Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis to swing over attack position Zenmaines for game damage. That was intense.

GGs

i too have defeated taven 2-1

using the magical art of jujitsu, i reflected his dimensional fissure and used its monster banishing sorcery against him

good games

[quote name='Grimey' timestamp='1341437610' post='3224613']
I told them to dodge rapture because you are too good! ;)
[/quote]

:3

I too bad =(

[quote name='Taven' timestamp='1341442961' post='3224659']
I too bad =(
[/quote]

An unfortunate victim of a hapless format.

Don't beat yourself up too hard. =P

to be honest dawgy and i spent ten minutes talking on aim about how he was gonna lose if you resolved a storm

and then it happened

[quote name='Dawgy' timestamp='1341443056' post='3224661']
[quote name='Taven' timestamp='1341442961' post='3224659']
I too bad =(
[/quote]

An unfortunate victim of a hapless format.

Don't beat yourself up too hard. =P
[/quote]

Na I was just misplaying/on tilt at unfortunate times. The only "lol this format" thing that I lost to was 1st turn D-Fissure Magician Shark but that isn't new.

[quote name='Dawgy' timestamp='1341441166' post='3224649']
I got Taven 2-1.

[size=5][b]Beast King Barbaros + Beast Machine-King Barbaros Ur => Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis[/b][/size] to swing over attack position Zenmaines for game damage. That was intense.

GGs
[/quote]

explain

i am very curious

dawgy has barbaros ur (3800 monster, 8 stars, can't inflict battle damage and can be summoned by banishing a beast warrior+machine from grave) and 3 set monsters and a bajillionty and a half traps

taven storms, dawgy has a storm out, taven flips judgment, dropping to 1400, raven goes normal rat, ss 2 shark, loops one card out of dawgys hand, ends up having a tiras + zenmaines, outs dawgy's 3 monsters, one of which was a card trooper so dawgy draws to 2

dawgy banishes a machine/beast warrior to summon ur, normals barbaros, overlays for heliopolis (hieratic rank 8, 3000/2400) and attacks zenmaines for game via battle

Will be on late, hmu on aim or DN

pretty sure I IM'd you :P

[quote name='r∀pture' timestamp='1341448021' post='3224701']
dawgy has barbaros ur (3800 monster, 8 stars, can't inflict battle damage and can be summoned by banishing a beast warrior+machine from grave) and 3 set monsters and a bajillionty and a half traps

taven storms, dawgy has a storm out, taven flips judgment, dropping to 1400, raven goes normal rat, ss 2 shark, loops one card out of dawgys hand, ends up having a tiras + zenmaines, outs dawgy's 3 monsters, one of which was a card trooper so dawgy draws to 2

dawgy banishes a machine/beast warrior to summon ur, normals barbaros, overlays for heliopolis (hieratic rank 8, 3000/2400) and attacks zenmaines for game via battle
[/quote]

Well this deck sounds like it's the shit.

Dawgy hit me up after this war (I don't want it to seem like I am testing for my teams advantage) because I made a build out of what I heard from rapture's post, and I'd love to test it with you.

Got Fatalis back 2-1.