Sign in to follow this  
Monkey D. Feno

pokemon fire red omega

So i was doing a run of this pokemon hack. For those of you who aren't familiar with this hack

Its basically fire red but it has all the 3rd gen pokemon except whismur family i believe being 387 or soemthing. every pokemon has ingame evolution. you get all the starters from people along the way and wild pokemon/trainers/gyms are really beefed up. every gymleader has 6 pokemon for instance and they have competitive movesets. people will thunder wave you often etc

The game has a wide variation of pokemon from the start, wild ponyta/doduo/mareep/hondour/pidgey/nidoran etc etc

so i did the nuzlocke run with only extra rule no starters since you get treecko/mudkip/torchic rlly soon and it seemed to easy.

after 3 hours of grinding i wanted to face brock with my team

pidgeotto 18
butterfree 15
swablu 17
poochyena 15

looking back i should have level up my butterfree more being my only sp.attacker. since i had 2 sand attackers i thought i could potion/sand attack my way through and hopefully get better pokemon along the way. but i got my shit pushed in by rock tomb. then omanyte rolled over my team yea gg

so about to do another run. i would recommend this to anyone who thought nuzlocking became too easy. shit is pretty intense

oh and just google fire red omega download if your looking for the rom
  • Upvote 2

got brock down on the second run. costing me 1/3 of my team though lol

staryu 14
butterfree 13
hoppip 12
flaafy 15

rip
zigzagoon 9
pidgeotto 18

zigzagoons pickup ability was crazy during the grinding. pidgeotto got sacked by a crit from rhyhorn sigh.
  • Upvote 3

confuse rei    5552
Random question about this hack, in that tower or whatever that is where there are the many legendaries, in one of the first floors there is a sign that says

'To he who c... ...cred place, fr... trapp... n the tower of deities.'

wtf is that, whats its purpose?

Faint    5634
^i have no idea lol
just finished playing this for the first time, really good game, loved running through the elite 4 for the second time

only part I didn't like was the fact that there was a HUGE step up in levels as soon as you hit saffron city, and another as soon as you got to the 8th gym, not enough trainers to train vs

anyone know any other good FRLG hacks? (shiny gold/shiny gold x were incomplete so they don't really count...)

anduril38    358
Downloaded this and going to Nuzlocke it now :)

Started with Elekid :3

Omega is really good, one of the best 3rd gen hacks.

Faint    5634
elekid/magby are both great starters. dodge smoochum though, no real way of dealing the brocks onamyte