Indignation

The Official MMA Thread

fake    4788
[url="http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/142421/1/watch-ufc-152:-jones-vs-belfort.html"]http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/142421/1/watch-ufc-152:-jones-vs-belfort.html[/url]

rogan squels like a ho in these commercials JONNY BONE JONES

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAokMRlfW6w&feature=player_embedded[/media]

silva v diaz woulda been amazing lol bonnar fuck dana fuck joe silva

fake    4788
vitor needs to stagger him with an inside leg kick to close distance then punch him
rampage did this but didnt follow with punches
vitor should return eye gouging when he pulls guard what the hell else is he gonna do

Indignation    2855
Wow. I think Vitor might have damaged Jones arm real bad. Jones said he heard a pop and Vitor said he heard it too. Funny how it took a MW to be the closest to beating the LHW Champ.

fake    4788
yeah he did good the first min n half then just went to frustrating the fuck outta me
shoulda wrist controlled that arm and punched the hell outta it

AcidMuffin    189
I didnt see the fight but I did see re-caps of dat armbar. There's no way Jones' arm is healthy after that, mad props to him for grinding it out and winning although after that arm bar it was pretty much Vitor's fight to lose which he did :/ . Shame really, if he had gone all in during round 2 like you mentioned, he may have had it

+rei+    34443
HUP DI DERP WE KNOW JIU JITSU DOESNT WORK

Man that was my favourite non-rousey armbar ever.
  • Upvote 2

beetle    1115
[quote name='rei' timestamp='1350226611' post='3302892']

[/quote]

It's funny b/c Dave Herman was actually fucking around with Nog on the ground early in the first round. Sad to see he gassed hard afterwards. He was actually looking legit for a few minutes. I'm not the biggest of Nog fans as you can prob tell.

Indignation    2855

[/quote]
Me too. I was LOLing so much in the sports bar

AS destroyed bonnar omg wow.

Indignation    2855
[quote name='beetle' timestamp='1350490298' post='3305373']

[/quote]

It's funny b/c Dave Herman was actually fucking around with Nog on the ground early in the first round. Sad to see he gassed hard afterwards. He was actually looking legit for a few minutes. I'm not the biggest of Nog fans as you can prob tell.
[/quote]
He didn't gas from being out of shape, its that he got hit pretty damn hard a few times, no amount of good body shape will take blow like that and not slow down.

beetle    1115
[quote name='Indignation' timestamp='1350494003' post='3305409']
[quote name='beetle' timestamp='1350490298' post='3305373']

[/quote]

[/quote]
He didn't gas from being out of shape, its that he got hit pretty damn hard a few times, no amount of good body shape will take blow like that and not slow down.
[/quote]

Dave Herman has showed that he has an exceptionally terrible chin. He looked mentally checked out after 4 mins. He hit some bestly body kicks though. Nog looked horribly out of shape.

Anderson still manly, at least Bonnar took the fight to him and didn't back down till the knee. Props to him for being one of the few to actually do that.
  • Upvote 1

fake    4788
he just copied sonnens plan n went down like a bitch
i just want to see silva be mismatched from now on n clown everyone like that

Indignation    2855
Nog fought with 3 fractured Ribs LOL

Nog is such a boss. First off he’s injured with 3 fractured ribs, second Herman was putting pressure and hitting his repaired arm whenever he could, third he was taking big kicks to the ribs and walked through it like the terminator, and fourth… Nog still won with a punch for a knockdown and a submission to finish.

He is a
UFC Champion
Pride Champion
Legend

beetle    1115
[quote name='Indignation' timestamp='1351265230' post='3312398']
Vitor vs Bisping in january 19th. RIP Bisping and your shot at the title lol
[/quote]

One can only hope, but if this fight goes past the second round I see Bisping getting the decision. Cardio ftw.

Indignation    2855
Vitor has some of the best striking in mma. Heck besides Andersons Kick, Vitor had the best striking vs Anderson and actually made people fear for AS. I think Bisping will go down like Rich.

Also we got Rogério Nogueira vs Rashad Evans. Man this will be good. Let's see if Lil Nog has learned to fight wrestler better and if Rashads striking is on par with Lil Nogs.

I have to make some more updates to the main thread lol.

Indignation    2855
[quote name='HellFox' timestamp='1351278258' post='3312584']
Didn't VB only land like two hits vs AS? :S
[/quote]
I think he landed quite a few, I just remember Vitors flurry was fast, and out of nowhere AS had that amazing picture perfect front kick KO. It was short, but it looked like Vitor was able to find his mark, just that Anderson found his button :P

Just watched it again:
Vitor landed:
6 punches to head
1 kick to head
3 leg kicks

Anderson landed
1 glancing knee when both were getting up from the ground
2 punches to the head.
1 HK KO

beetle    1115
I think lil nog is a bit overrated. Shad should have it easily. I haven't seen 1 fight in the UFC yet from lilnog that makes me think he takes this fight.

Also seeing Vitor completely gas out from the 1st round of the Jones fight makes me not have a ton of confidence in him.

Swaggalo's Cock    1046
[quote name='Indignation' timestamp='1351265230' post='3312398']
Vitor vs Bisping in january 19th. RIP Bisping and your shot at the title lol
[/quote]

Damn, Bisping will never get a shot hahaha.

Also props to vitor for going after Anderson again after just losing to Jons. Guy's a beast

Can anyone tell me the site they watch the fights on? MMAcore is blocking me due to my adblock

Indignation    2855
Oh... oh my...
<3
I'm so happy they took her when they absorbed WEC.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mkKYAI4laBE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>