Sign in to follow this  
Weevil

Red and Blue Sams

Weevil    19
Before you instant neg me ;x

Pretty much the decks main purpose is to thin the decks Samurais and dish them all to the hand, it has a 90 % OTK rate. I've messed around with it a while now, and it plays differently than normal sams, It also takes the Gateway infinite counter combo into consideration to go off, but completely doesnt rely on it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9eb30.jpg[/img]
[u]16 Mons[/u]
3 Kizan
3 Grandmaster
3 Mizuho
3 Shinai
1 Kagemusha
3 Elder

[u]26 Spells[/u]
3 Typhoon
3 One Day of Peace
3 PoD
3 SS United
1 United We Stand
3 Dojo
1 Gateway
1 Reinforcements
1 MR
1 Heavy Storm
2 Shiens Smoke Signal
2 Asceticism

Heres turn two of a duel I had with this deck, normally the field would be a little bigger but I just played with the hand I was dealt.

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/BuS3I.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Its a pretty weird build, but its alot of fun to see the look on your opponents face, or hear them call you a sacker aha.
  • Downvote 17

bherrell2    7
to my credit, i didnt neg you until i looked at the decklist

why would this be better than regular samurai
  • Upvote 3

Weevil    19
Well, I'm not necessarily sure it is better than the regular samurai. But it is a fun, and more explosive way to play the deck. The only problem is once it goes off, it doesnt recover period.

+Urthor    10228
Firstly your card ratios are pretty bad, I don't know what you mean by that 90% statistic but its pretty wrong. Second the idea of stalling for a slimy combo/otk isn't smart when the fact is, most trap cards as well as MST and book of moon exist to stop said slimy otk. And united is a pretty bad card on its own.

Bergy    788
I negged you one I saw United We Stand in Sams.

You might as well throw in fucking solidarity.

Weevil    19
Theres an extra deck, I just hadn't figured it out yet. Oh well aha, I just posted it so you guys could see a different way of playing sams lol. You guys should test it for fun cause it plays really weird aha, I dont know how it does it, but it kinda works. But its def not as good as normal sams, its just a cool way of playing sams for fun.
  • Pride 1

Weevil    19
[quote name='Urthor' timestamp='1342436285' post='3232846']
Firstly your card ratios are pretty bad, I don't know what you mean by that 90% statistic but its pretty wrong. Second the idea of stalling for a slimy combo/otk isn't smart when the fact is, most trap cards as well as MST and book of moon exist to stop said slimy otk. And united is a pretty bad card on its own.
[/quote]

Well the deck doesnt really stall that much. But you're right, I'm going to switch MST for Night Beam. Heres another screenshot.. Just because.. This was turn 1, they started, they set 3 s/ts.

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/glE45.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Thanks for your feedback though, truly appreciate it.

Hellviper    1189
[quote name='Weevil' timestamp='1342477845' post='3233256']
[quote name='Urthor' timestamp='1342436285' post='3232846']
[/quote]

Well the deck doesnt really stall that much. But you're right, I'm going to switch MST for Night Beam. Heres another screenshot.. Just because.. This was turn 1, they started, they set 3 s/ts.

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/glE45.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Thanks for your feedback though, truly appreciate it.
[/quote]

Gets pissed, calls it a noob Deck, (Runs 53 cards... oh okay.)

Not going to neg as you didn't come across as arrogant like most other new posters.. I'm not sure about a 90% otk ratio either... Honestly don't like the build, if you want to go for a quick OTK just go AHL Heros or something.

Splatt    338
If you go for fast otk, I'd suggest drop 2 grandmasters. Drawing multiple won't help you if you are only going for the otk. Run 2 more useful cards. Yeah it increases ratio but it can clog in your hand too.

Weevil    19

Just saying, i made red and blue sams in 2012 and yall negged me 17 times. Not as pretty as now a days, but I definitely made the foundation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1