Indignation

Kingdom Hearts

Greyfire15    11

So I'm looking to level up all of my forms, where are the best places to do so?

I don't exactly remember =\

Also call me a troll, but since Disney grabbed Star Wars, I wouldn't mind Vader being one of the big villians in KH3. With a new keyblade that looks like a lightsaber maybe.

Well I remember Timeless River as being a pretty good place for any form that wasn't Final (since lol No Nobodies) since you run through the door to the castle and had max Drive back. You just run through the curtain rooms until your Drive nearly runs out and go back to the castle. Obviously last world is literally the best place to level Final Form.

Twinwood36    26

So I'm looking to level up all of my forms, where are the best places to do so?

I don't exactly remember =\

Also call me a troll, but since Disney grabbed Star Wars, I wouldn't mind Vader being one of the big villians in KH3. With a new keyblade that looks like a lightsaber maybe.

For Final in the normal Kingdom Hearts 2, I use to run through Yin Sid's tower, thundering everything, jump in the gummy ship to restore the drive gage.

For everything else (Especially Master) I used the solar glider in Tron's world, Hop on, encounter, beat, hop back on, reset drive gage, rinse and repeat.

+Urthor    10229

well that's expected.  KH3 was announced in 2013 and it was always fairly certain it'll have an October/November '15 release date because it's a AAAA release.  

Aaron    2049

omgomgogmogmgomgogmogmg will need to book 2 weeks off work then 

• Upvote 3

»Logic    2033
So just beat kh1 and bought the hd remixes right after.

I was planning on playing kh, chain of memories, watch days,play kh2, watch recoded, play birth by sleep.

1.) Should I watch extra clips from kh1final mix now or hust wait till im feeling up to playing through it again.

2.) Is that the best order to appreciate the story?

JustBeKrillin    375
Actually playing birth by sleep first would have been the best course, then kh1, kh2. Watch videos for the plot on any other KH game because they suck ass and will bore the shit out of you. KH2 is even pretty terrible, but worth a play through.

Aaron    2049

nah KH2 was fun IMO.  just the quick time events is shitty.  KH2 final remix has a roll right? so that instantly makes it way better than the original KH2. 

the only ones I skipped were CoM because I did not want to revisit the same worlds straight after completing KH1 and I think one more. I regret not doing CoM as the story actually seems nuts but you need to play or watch it before KH2. 

I'm probably one of the only people who thinks BBS was repetitive as holy fuck and pissed me the fuck off. I actually liked Dream drop. 

JustBeKrillin    375
BBS is the best KH game there is. Dream Drop sucked ass, forced switches in the middle of a boss fight = burnt and destroyed cartridge. Fuck that game was shitty.

JustBeKrillin    375
BBS is the best KH game there is. Dream Drop sucked ass, forced switches in the middle of a boss fight = burnt and destroyed cartridge. Fuck that game was shitty.

»Logic    2033
I'm less than three hours into BBS and it probably has the most rewarding fighting system of any RPG I've ever played.

»Logic    2033
I'm less than three hours into BBS and it probably has the most rewarding fighting system of any RPG I've ever played.