Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hazy

Dark World. 9/1/12

4 posts in this topic

I hate this deck, but with TGU at 2 it's just asking to be played, and I am loving it, need to fix the side deck just a wee bit, but I can't really side until I know the meta of next format. So without further ado.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/taZc8.png[/img]

How has the MalDust been? I've played with it before but it just kept getting dead in my hand when I didn't have Gates and wanted to use Dragged Down and go off on my opponent. I don't really like Mind Crush in here either cause it just creates such a large number of random two card combos that you need for it to go off right.

[quote name='IonCharge' timestamp='1345455203' post='3260107']
How has the MalDust been? I've played with it before but it just kept getting dead in my hand when I didn't have Gates and wanted to use Dragged Down and go off on my opponent. I don't really like Mind Crush in here either cause it just creates such a large number of random two card combos that you need for it to go off right.
[/quote]

I was iffy on the mind crush too, but throughout play testing I was getting it off consistently and it was just wrecking my opponents, I do have the drains sided for an easy swap if I ever get unhappy with the mind crushes. As for the deck playing consistent, it really is dependent on the draws, if you draw anything adequate enough to make a big field opponents have the hardest time recovering from Dark World, I just made the deck and I need to test it in tournament play at my locals and I'm sure some tweaking will be done.

[quote name='God of Dark World' timestamp='1345459516' post='3260121']
Mirror Force? Dolkka is a bitch
[/quote]

Now that you mention it I probably should side the card, but nobody is playing rabbit at my locals, even though it is a budget deck, regardless I have like a 12 person locals on a good day, I will tweak the deck to compete with my locals I'm really looking for insight on bigger tournaments like 1K's and regionals.