dexer008    805
I've actually been testing out this build and you cut the deck short for what it can do. Despite the fact it only uses 4 fish, it does really well in creating big plays. the deck doesn't have to otk to win the game, it can win with a flurry of good lv3's xyz for a few turns. Extra fish seem to clog up dead cards alot as well, and I really like the fact how shark stickers is a easy answer to veiler should they have it.

Kanapesh    99
I agree with the fact that this variant is okay, but I think playing 7 Fishes is really worth it:

3 Royal Swamp Eel
2 Oyser Meister
2 Abyssal Kingshark

Gives you access to Rank 4, Rank 3, Rank 2, Rank 7, Rank 8, Gungnir, Scrap and Stardust. So you can go through and win anytime you get Coel on the board.
Takes 7 slots. Which is quite much.
Has more draw probability which can be either good or bad depending if you have Moray of not.
Makes Moray live anytime you draw it which makes it a great topdeck and can also transform a topdecked Fish into three new topdecks.
In the case you don't draw into a Moray of Greed to make it ok, you have 7+0=7 wannabesomthingelse cards.

3 Shark Stickers
1 Friller Rabca

Gives you access to Rank 3 and Rank 2. Which is enough to win anytime you can get Coel on the board if the opponent has nothing to protect him.
Takes 4 slots, which isn't way many.
Has a few draw probability which you don't really care about because you can summon the Sharks from your hand.
Makes Moray less alive than with 7 Fishes, and makes it even dead sometimes because you don't have way many Frogs to stay in your hand for a long time which means it can also be making cloggy hands.
In the case you don't have enough food for Moray, you have 4+3=7 wannabesomethingelse cards.

To be honest, I never tried the Stickers variant, so I don't know if my reasoning is right or wrong, but this is how I think it must be like.
I think there's stuff to discuss about anyways.

reggie    57
[color=#ff0000]Has anyone tried this build?[/color] [color=#ffff00]For me it has[/color] [color=#008000]been 'PERFECT"[/color]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/G5vcF.png[/img]

dexer008    805
Looks pretty generic to me. If it ain't broke don't fix it then. Sangan looks kinda out of place though, maybe try something else over it, like a 3rd LAdd, he is pretty boss this format and many people have opted to run 3. Or you could run BLS, he's another win condition himself.

L0rdAceX    57
Lol that's literally my main deck card for card that I played day one of this format with at locals and won.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b2AgYnV_XI

Bergy    788
wow a real local?!
  • Upvote 5

Suuwo    647
As much as I don't wish to be rude over a locals deck profile video, could you post the list? I'm not exactly willing to grind through 17 minutes of commentary to get a list out of it.

Adept    1230
He said it was card for card the same as the one reggie posted
  • Upvote 2

L0rdAceX    57
[quote name='Bergy' timestamp='1351743590' post='3316487']
wow a real local?!
[/quote]

The point was that I was mentioning the list was the same as the one reggie posted...Sure, it's a locals video and you can be as rude as you want, but the point of the video was to give an idea of something to play at the beginning of this format not to brag that I won locals.

Bergy    788
[quote name='L0rdAceX' timestamp='1351827040' post='3317145']
wow a real local?!
[/quote]
The point was that I was mentioning the list was the same as the one reggie posted...Sure, it's a locals video and you can be as rude as you want, but the point of the video was to give an idea of something to play at the beginning of this format not to brag that I won locals.
[/quote]

I am just kidding, good sir. Only love here, not meant to actually be offensive.

L0rdAceX    57
[quote name='Bergy' timestamp='1351982945' post='3318094']
[quote name='L0rdAceX' timestamp='1351827040' post='3317145']
wow a real local?!
[/quote]
[/quote]

I am just kidding, good sir. Only love here, not meant to actually be offensive.
[/quote]

Haha alright, I'll take your word for it :P
Man, still not used to DGz lol

Bergy    788
DGZ is mad hardcore bro.

STEP IT UP, NIGGA.
  • Upvote 2

xXGGnoReXx    239
[quote name='Bergy' timestamp='1351992260' post='3318168']
DGZ is mad hardcore bro.

STEP IT UP, NIGGA.
[/quote]

I could only picture you saying this in person, I can't stop laughing LOL.

Anyways Lancer or Fish frogs tomorrow. I cannot decide D:.
  • Upvote 1

L0rdAceX    57
[quote name='xXGGnoReXx' timestamp='1351994892' post='3318196']
[quote name='Bergy' timestamp='1351992260' post='3318168']
DGZ is mad hardcore bro.

STEP IT UP, NIGGA.
[/quote]

I could only picture you saying this in person, I can't stop laughing LOL.

Anyways Lancer or Fish frogs tomorrow. I cannot decide D:.
[/quote]
What does your Fish list look like?
xD Bergy

xXGGnoReXx    239
3x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Sea Lancer
3x Swap Frog
3x Dupe Frog
2x Obelisk
2x Ronintoadin
2x Tour Guide
2x Tragoedia
2x Treeborn Frog
1x Gorz
1x Poison Draw Frog
1x Sangan
1x Snowman Eater

3x E-con
3x MST
2x Pot of Duality
2x Salvage
1x Soul Exchange
1x dark hole
1x heavy
1x reborn

I'll post the fish list a bit later but I went 7-0-1 today with this list winning $55. So much fun
  • Upvote 2

L0rdAceX    57
Like a boss! Looks really solid too. What was your loss to?

xXGGnoReXx    239
[quote name='L0rdAceX' timestamp='1352092607' post='3318897']
Like a boss! Looks really solid too. What was your loss to?
[/quote]

I didn't lose, I had a draw with Dark World XD.

Scott Page    557
so im thnking about using monarchs again for seattle, but what im scared of is everyone siding in hate that is good against the atlantean/mermail deck. how is everyone gonna start fighting against the side deck cards like D-Fissure, Macro, and the like?

Bergy    788
3 Dust, 3 Typhoon. Lancer is a better choice than pure monarchs right now because it's less hurt by the generally sided cards for monarchs.

L0rdAceX    57
Twister isn't bad either becuase it allows you to make your play that turn. Ive hit a bunch of D Fi's with it.

Bergy    788
Twister is bad, though, because it's super narrow.

Bergy    788
[quote name='Tygo' timestamp='1352431774' post='3321602']
Why would you play twister over dust?
[/quote]
Because he hit a bunch of D Fi's with it.

Twitter    2057
i sided twisters to get rid of rivalry / gozen which dust cant do immediately

razoredgey.    354
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GRYJ1.png[/img]

List has been amazing for me. A majority of the time when Snowman is attacked, he lives, allowing me to flip Aoi and take a card from the opponent's hand. Swap + Guide work amazing, tutoring and swaping your Sangan, or going for Acid and playing Creature Swap.

With Grizzly/Salvage at two in here, I felt a need to cut Lancer to 2.

Anyone else's thoughts on this list? The extra I had built is pretty standard for having rank 2/3 engines in the deck.

I may add Soul Exchange so I do not lose to the Macro Rabbit match-up so easily. Outside of ECon/Treeborn/Ronin, I have no way of substaining a monster on the field.