1 - Heavy Storm
3 - Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 10

1 - Solemn Judgment
2 - Solemn Warning
2 - Torrential Tribute
2 - Dimensional Prison
3 - Call Of The Haunted

Extra - 16 (Need to drop a card, this is where you guys come in!)

1 - Mist Wurm
1 - Scrap Dragon
1 - Stardust Dragon
1 - Black Rose Dragon
1 - Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 - Magical Android
1 - Ally Of Justice Catastor
1 - Armory Arm
1 - Number 30: Acid Golem
1 - Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 - Leviair The Sea Dragon
1 - Wind-Up Stallmaines
1 - Daigusto Pheonix
2 - Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 - Number 96: Dark Mist

Side: 15

2 - Doomcaliber Knight
1 - Kinetic Soldier
2 - Nobleman Of Crossout
2 - Soul Taker
1 - The Transmigration Prophecy (Just a stunning card really. Too good.)
3 - Gozen Match
2 - Needle Ceiling
2 - Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

Feedback.dek

Feel free to spam, troll, yata yata, etc. Looking for some insight really, Maxx "C"'s are not accessible to me at this moment may change at anytime but please don't suggest them.

NEED EXTRA DECK HELP.

okay bye.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Alistar    4222
so, my deck card for card, except swap > maxx c since you don't own one :|
why put it in deck garage lol... not trying to be a dick but i just dgi
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Get With It    542
[quote name='Alistar' timestamp='1349522046' post='3297285']
[/quote]

oh, you invented trooper agents? did you also invent the wheel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

dincuss    139
You know if you creature swap card trooper you dont get a draw right?
  • Downvote 1

Hazy    241
Right... Cause Trooper doesn't activate in MY graveyard. With the cards in this deck I fail to see why you think the swap is solely for trooper as well.
  • Downvote 16

Strife    613
You might want to read Trooper.

Also I'll agree on saying Swap seems pretty subpar in here. Like the only other targets are a used Earth or a Shine Ball, but you're not always going to be able to make 3 Shine Balls off of Venus as generally if I draw one I'd rather leave it in hand for Herald.

Hazy    241
Let me rephrase this. I do not care about card trooper and creature swap plays. Swap is in there for my own personal fun, it's not like I'm playing events or trying to become a world champion, this is a locals deck, for funzones.
  • Downvote 14

Alistar    4222
[quote name='Get With It' timestamp='1349526574' post='3297290']
[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, i actually did invent this [size=8][b]exact [/b][/size]build, and i had some influence on the wheel's design. why put a carbon-copy deck in deck garage when the agent thread exists and it's been discussed infinitely there...
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Get With It    542
[quote name='Alistar' timestamp='1349534614' post='3297325']
[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, i actually did invent this [size=8][b]exact [/b][/size]build, and i had some influence on the wheel's design. why put a carbon-copy deck in deck garage when the agent thread exists and it's been discussed infinitely there...
[/quote]

i see what you're saying, but excuse me 'cause most "pro" players do something and assume it's automatically theirs..i've played this exact deck even before this format when earth was at 1, with minute changes like prisons, and bth's, etc, but it's rather annoying when people claim a concept is entirely their own. especially since i had people telling me to quit agents for over 5 months at my locals and there are now 4+ people with the deck (it's a small venue)
  • Downvote 3

-yzan424-    4
[quote name='Get With It' timestamp='1349535803' post='3297329']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i see what you're saying, but excuse me 'cause most "pro" players do something and assume it's automatically theirs..i've played this exact deck even before this format when earth was at 1, with minute changes like prisons, and bth's, etc, but it's rather annoying when people claim a concept is entirely their own. especially since i had people telling me to quit agents for over 5 months at my locals and there are now 4+ people with the deck (it's a small venue)
[/quote]

But did they top a YCS with it?
  • Downvote 1

emblem    1211
Most decks are just stolen, altered, or based on tournament topping decks. This guy isn't calling Trooper Agents his big idea or anything, so I don't really see the big deal :/. The thread's redundant I guess? (he could have looked in the Agent thread). Creature swap does suck though in this for the most part, just add a second Duality over it for gathering your pieces, you need some consistency especially with no Cs to benefit from.

La Flame    277
Creature Swap is so subpar here, its ridiculous.

Smashing Ground serves more purpose. Shit, even Fissure.
  • Downvote 1

Get With It    542
[quote name='yzan424' timestamp='1349542075' post='3297359']
[quote name='Get With It' timestamp='1349535803' post='3297329']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But did they top a YCS with it?
[/quote]

Obviously not, but as i'm sure even Alistar will admit, this deck is more or less 20% timing and 80% what you mill. If you get a potentially explosive hand with something like Card Trooper+Call and you just mill spells/traps, etc.. it's very possible you don't ever put a presence more threatening than Thunder King on the board. I had two friends at my locals yesterday playing Alistar's build and I watched them in various matches having 20+ minute duels where neither one of them milled a relevant fairy. Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating, because i'm in love with the deck and to say I played it into the ground would be an understatement, but you'd have to be a fool to try and say that a very good portion of this deck's ability to not even go off, but establish any sort of threat, relies on something crazy like actually milling a Kristya/Hyperion with Call down or an agent with Hyperion in hand, and as much as i'd love to say it happens all the time, it really doesn't.

I do not mean to detract from Alistar or anyone else's obviously prevalent skill (or lack thereof), I'm just saying that a good performance at an event with this deck would pretty much be all but entirely attributed to lucky mills and excellent side-decking.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Arawn    488
The deck runs 2 Card Troopers and no way to get to them except 1 Duality. How exactly does it rely just on milling ?
  • Upvote 1

Get With It    542
[quote name='Arawn' timestamp='1349618175' post='3297863']
The deck runs 2 Card Troopers and no way to get to them except 1 Duality. How exactly does it rely just on milling ?
[/quote]

I kind of ran away with that, but I mean the possibilities of doing anything different than a conventional agent deck is based entirely on card trooper mills or having a call set, a herald and a boss to pitch. If you don't get what I'm gearing at, more or less, it wasn't to convey it was all about milling itself, but about what you mill when you actually do mill, or what you draw. The deck can explode, but it's "combo(s)" require 3 cards, and hands holding 2x dead shine balls are more prevalent than anyone would like to admit.

For example, if my opening hand is something like trooper, call, mst, earth, and 2 traps, my options are to earth for a venus and give them a turn to set up preventing the venus play, or playing card trooper and hoping i mill a threat so i can call it and actually have presence.
  • Upvote 1