Wumbologist

Team DuelistGroundz [vs] Team XeroCreative

Wumbologist    14204
[size=5][font=georgia, serif][b]The Rules[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif]This war will be played under the crossfire format. Each team is allowed 7 players as well as 2 substitutes. Both teams have agreed to allow their players to sub in and out of the war freely.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif]No deck types will be forbidden from use during this war, provided that they follow the current forbidden and restricted list and do not contain any cards not yet legal for tournament play in the TCG.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif]All games are to be played on Dueling Network. If a player disconnects during the middle of a duel, that player will be issued a game loss.[/font][/size]

[b][font=georgia,serif][size=5]The Rosters[/size][/font][/b]

[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif][b]Team DuelistGroundz[.com][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[s][size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Pretty Boy Brady - Dgz-Bmaz9[/font][/color][/size][/s]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]DRaMa - Hentzology[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Wiggles - Wiggles93[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Pretty Boy Justin - Dgz. Abs[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]0[/font]lute.[/font][/color][/size]
[s][size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]rapture - Rapture[/font][/color][/size][/s]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]ygo duelist bodan - ygo duelist bodan[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Allenpennington - HollisteronmyAlistar[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Sidereal - Cr[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]0[/font]ssfad4[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#FFFFFF][font=georgia, serif]Impact - _Impact_[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#800080][font=georgia, serif][b]Team XeroCreative[.com][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]Sun - Sun[/font][/size][/color][/s]
[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]DarkBlaze557 - DarkBlaze557[/font][/size][/color][/s]
[color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]Riceeman - Riceeman[/font][/size][/color]
[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]TheLaughingMan - [XC]TheLaughingMan[/font][/size][/color][/s]
[color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]SparkyFlary - SparkyFlary[/font][/size][/color]
[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]Jesse - [XC]Jesse[/font][/size][/color][/s]
[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]kakashipwnzor - kakashipwnzor[/font][/size][/color][/s]
[color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]Kyros27 - Kyros27[/font][/size][/color]
[s][color=#800080][size=4][font=georgia, serif]GunnyBear - [XC]GunnyBear[/font][/size][/color][/s]

[size=5][font=georgia, serif][b]The War Story[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif][b][color=#FFFFFF]Wiggles 2 >[/color][/b] [color=#800080]0 kakashipwnzer[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#ffffff]Bmazing9 1 [/color][b][color=#800080]< 2 GunnyBear[/color][/b][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][b][color=#ffffff]rapture 2 >[/color][color=#800080] [/color][/b][color=#800080]0 DarkBlaze557[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][b][color=#ffffff]Allenpennington 2 >[/color][/b][color=#800080] 0 Sun.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#ffffff]rapture 1[/color][color=#800080] [b]< 2 GunnyBear[/b][/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#ffffff][b]Pretty Boy Justin[/b] 2 >[/color][color=#800080] 0 TheLaughingMan[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#ffffff][b]DRaMa[/b] 2 >[/color][color=#800080] 0 Jesse[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][b][color=#ffffff]Allenpennington 2 >[/color][/b][color=#800080] 0 GunnyBear[/color][/font][/size]
  • Upvote 3

Sun.    49
gl

if we win, i should get a free name change option as prize lul

Sun.    49
woooooo finally got my forum name back, thx woody :D

»Sidereal    3723
tbh idk why Alistar isn't on the roster, especially since he was on it before a few changes were made. You guys should drop me for him

»Derezzed    1026
forum wars are always fun. Is there going to be anyone doing recording?

Wiggles    1370
gracias padre vic

and otherbrady why you gotta lose? now this war will take 4x longer now that you won't be able to beat everyone

»rap tap    20154
YEAH DMAZING EFFORT OUT THERE CHAMP
  • Upvote 1

Grimey    8113
[quote name='Wiggles' timestamp='1349995832' post='3301407']
Fourshot made the first [b]shot[/b] with me beating kakashipwnzor 2-0

!

(ggz btw)
[/quote]

haha, I see what you did there

oh wait, the guy brady lost to was the one playing silver sniper :S

»rap tap    20154
ruthlessly sacked darkblaze 2-0

ggs though :(
  • Upvote 3

»ACP    33417
I got Sun 2-0.
  • Upvote 4

»ACP    33417
[quote name='Soul' timestamp='1350008521' post='3301568']
Why ain't I in this?
[/quote]There were 4 people that we were considering for the last slot, you being one of them. It was very hard to pick a team because we were limited to 9 members instead of 12, since XC refused to do anything other than 7v7 + 2 subs.

DarkBlaze557    2106
[quote name='Allenpennington' timestamp='1350011790' post='3301618']
[quote name='Soul' timestamp='1350008521' post='3301568']
Why ain't I in this?
[/quote]There were 4 people that we were considering for the last slot, you being one of them. It was very hard to pick a team because we were limited to 9 members instead of 12, since XC refused to do anything other than 7v7 + 2 subs.
[/quote]

We can't do anything more than that because we don't have that many active users competitive enough to even play in a site war. xD

If we threw in more people, it would take months to finish.

»ACP    33417
Sup duelists. Lets make sure we don't quit while we're ahead.

»rap tap    20154
i deeply understood bmazing's pain 1-2 to gunnybear

holy shit
  • Upvote 2